Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend (8839 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Twinkletwin: 8:13am On May 17, 2020
I'm a man aged 35. I discovered that my long
time best friend was dating my wife. I have all the evidence . She is 25 years old. We got married and had a white weeding last year in April. My best friend is 45 .
My friend of over 15 years has been seeing my wife behind my back. I found out about it last year December. My good friend was always exchanging messages and nude pictures with my wife on Whats App. I hacked my wife's phone and thats how i discovered what was happening between them . I dont want to lie guys this broke my heart. I trusted my friend and took him as my own brother. When i found out i decided not to ask them. Instead I made a desicion to act as if i dont know anything. I wanted to revenge.
My feelings towards my wife changed. I just started acting up and i no longer treat her as i did before . With my friend I am pretending as if all is well .
For my revenge I decided to look for my friends daughter who happens to be a student in one of the Universities close by to my residence. She is 19 years old.
I approached her with the intent of dating her. After a while of trying, I succeeded in having her as my friend and now we have been dating. Im so happy because i actually succeeded. The best part is i have been sleeping with her with no protection. We recently discovered she is now pregnant . The issue now is she has fallen in love with me to the extent of saying she wants me to marry her. As for me i dont have a problem with that.
As it is I'm waiting for the day they will discover that she is pregnant and we exchange i take his daughter and he takes my wife.

24 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by luminouz(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2020
LIES!!!!

Ain't you niggas ever tired of all these liesssssss!!

13 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2020
El oh El

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Anyahuruagu: 8:16am On May 17, 2020
This is serial revenge

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by dukeprince50: 8:17am On May 17, 2020
Lie lie

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by ObongBona(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2020
Lockdown fiction
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Nackzy: 8:19am On May 17, 2020
She's no longer your wife jare, i can forgive anything but a cheating partner Noo

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by babajero(m): 8:19am On May 17, 2020
Your story doesn't add up, though you can make a little money from it if you sell it to a good producer, nollywood likes this kind of story line.

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by GodPunishBiafra: 9:13am On May 17, 2020
Wow!

What a cool story.

I'm so happy you took that decision.

God bless you and your new baby on the way.

Revenge like this is very sweet.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Angelacruz: 10:08am On May 17, 2020
This is weird
Twinkletwin:

time best friend was dating my wife. I have all the evidence . She is 25 years old. We got married and had a white weeding last year in April. My best friend is 45 .
My friend of over 15 years has been seeing my wife behind my back. I found out about it last year December. My good friend was always exchanging messages and nude pictures with my wife on Whats App. I hacked my wife's phone and thats how i discovered what was happening between them . I dont want to lie guys this broke my heart. I trusted my friend and took him as my own brother. When i found out i decided not to ask them. Instead I made a desicion to act as if i dont know anything. I wanted to revenge.
My feelings towards my wife changed. I just started acting up and i no longer treat her as i did before . With my friend I am pretending as if all is well .
For my revenge I decided to look for my friends daughter who happens to be a student in one of the Universities close by to my residence. She is 19 years old.
I approached her with the intent of dating her. After a while of trying, I succeeded in having her as my friend and now we have been dating. Im so happy because i actually succeeded. The best part is i have been sleeping with her with no protection. We recently discovered she is now pregnant . The issue now is she has fallen in love with me to the extent of saying she wants me to marry her. As for me i dont have a problem with that.
As it is I'm waiting for the day they will discover that she is pregnant and we exchange i take his daughter and he takes my wife.
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 17, 2020
Lie lie in ur previous topic on 15th of may you were begging for money 16th of may u claimed u ve 4 girl friends

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2020
In those days, two wrongs don't make a right, today they do. I don't seem to have an ounce of pity for these two people

1. Traitors
2. Thieves

Anything that happens to them is fine by me

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 17, 2020
This story ain't about the OP at all.
The scenario happened to a particular man In a well known state in Nigeria. I heard it in a radio program.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Twinkletwin: 2:31pm On May 17, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:
Lie lie in ur previous topic on 15th of may you were begging for money 16th of may u claimed u ve 4 girl friends
and how should that stop me from posting other stuff because am needy? You didn't help and you want to use it against me

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by christobobby: 2:33pm On May 17, 2020
If you're married and you guys are still like don't touch my phone it's My Privacy and you're supporting her don't complain when you start seeing things in are phone nothing like privacy you guys are not one
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Martinez39s(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2020
babajero:
Your story doesn't add up, though you can make a little money from it if you sell it to a good producer, nollywood likes this kind of story line.
How doesn't it add up? Can you mention one way it doesn't add up?

@OP
If your story is true, then you have brutally checkmated your "friend." grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Twinkletwin: 2:38pm On May 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
How doesn't it add up? Can you mention one way it doesn't add up?

@OP
If your story is true, then you have brutally checkmated your "friend." grin cheesy
don't mind him he's the reason people are not creative around easily anymore.
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by sexylassie2(f): 2:49pm On May 17, 2020
The op is a liar, one of those jobless and broke kids on nairaland

The other day he was begging for money online.

Boys in this place love to bash women, you can see it, how they just comment without thinking.
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Twinkletwin: 2:55pm On May 17, 2020
sexylassie2:
The op is a liar, one of those jobless and broke kids on nairaland

The other day he was begging for money online.

Boys in this place love to bash women, you can see it, how they just comment without thinking.
I don't want to insult anybody just because am broke I can't post stories again? What is wrong with you people? Must it be about me before I post.
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 17, 2020
You are 35 and your best friend is 45. A 10 year age difference, hmmmmmm undecided
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Greatzeus(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2020
I don't like reading stuffs like this. What is in a pu say that the one attractive to you is your best friend's or neighbour's or colleague's or landlord's wife's
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Greatzeus(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2020
Twinkletwin:
I don't want to insult anybody just because am broke I can't post stories again? What is wrong with you people? Must it be about me before I post.
@sexylassie2
Could it be true? Maybe because he is broke,he is ignoring his financial responsibilities at home which made his wife to look elsewhere?
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Twinkletwin: 3:13pm On May 17, 2020
Greatzeus:

@sexylassie2
Could it be true? Maybe because he is broke,he is ignoring his financial responsibilities at home which made his wife to look elsewhere?
senseless
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by simplepee(f): 3:13pm On May 17, 2020
All these nairaland jobless boys will do anything to bash and call ladies all sorts of demeanning names.

They drop fake stories everyday. Believe every story you read here at your peril.
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 17, 2020
Story, story. Revenge is best served, cold.
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Twinkletwin: 3:26pm On May 17, 2020
simplepee:
All these nairaland jobless boys will do anything to bash and call ladies all sorts of demeanning names.

They drop fake stories everyday. Believe every story you read here at your peril.
You're only taking it person because you are cheap. If not that's not my aim.
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by johnkey: 3:46pm On May 17, 2020
let's make this into a movie na anyone?
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Alexaonfleek: 3:55pm On May 17, 2020
luminouz:
LIES!!!!

Ain't you niggas ever tired of all these liesssssss!!
honestly!!!!
I tire undecided
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Twinkletwin: 3:56pm On May 17, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
honestly!!!! I tire undecided
do you ever watch movies because you believe they are real?
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With My Best Friend by Munzy14(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2020
Twinkletwin:

nice story...cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving / A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. / How To Sleep With Any Girl U Want Without Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.