Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force (24803 Views)

Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs / Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by helinues: 9:38am On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

I'll commit again, again and again and still say the same thing...
Lamba? hahaha.. Tbh their rants are worthless . kikiki btw your brothers have being getting strokes since the conception of Nigeria...

I'll leave you now to.....

Head of task forces

You can comments but don't commit crime or suicide..

Just an advice from a brother

27 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Amotolongbo(f): 9:39am On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

Hahaha.. If only madmen knew what fulfilled is..
Or are you speaking from years of experience?.
Ya, I’m talking about years of experience through observations of numerous samples.

Guess what? you are the psychiatric specimen that has finally confirmed it.

30 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Braindealer(f): 10:04am On May 17, 2020
helinues:

$20,000 @ N400 exchange rate, that's N8m per month excluding other benefits.

Celebrate others so that people can also celebrate you
Nigeria is blessed with citizens and cursed with leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Braindealer(f): 10:28am On May 17, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Use your brain. Both citizens and leaders are equally cursed, but worse on the citizen side.
Ahn ahn. Pitty us naw.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Buity: 12:07pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Marshalemmy(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2020
That's right
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by oluwatomisin93(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2020
Pls if u have a sibling that's a doctor or a relative pls tell them to jakpa from tbijs country. To be fore warn is to be fore armed

2 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by sirwilly5: 12:10pm On May 17, 2020
Great news Nigerians are gud n appreciated outside always. Gud news
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 17, 2020
Nice appointment.Congrats.I just pray the normal stereotypes they have of we nigerians won't be confirmed.
Pls good day everyone.God bless you.Pls I'm in need of financial assistance even if it's a loan for me to help myself and buy data to learn money making ways legally online so as never to do this again.Im a hustler but since this lockdown affected my activities.I had to resort to the sad act of begging knowing the number of insults that would surely come my way.Ive tried all methods available to me but I've been shunned.Pls help a brother so he wouldn't do this again.This pandemic has affected everybody but I believe there are some people who look for genuine people to help.Pls if your heart leads you to help my account number is on my signature.As I have nothing to hide.I hope this disease ends soon
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by AMvanquish: 12:11pm On May 17, 2020
from 2012 to 2020. That is some fast career progression A lot of people can only dream of attaining.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by PHijo(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2020
Yoruba amaka!
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Xavi2019: 12:13pm On May 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The yoruba man appointed has one head like you with the same anatomical structure like you.

The man was seen in Sierra Leone as a Nigerian, not a Yoruba.

This kinda news is meant to psyche you up into being reasonable in and with life, not tribalizing it.

He won't grasp the meaning of what you said fully till he leaves the shores of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by PureFace1(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2020
I know he must be a Yoruba man, Congratulation

5 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by kollinz1234(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:
see the nonsense post you guys decided to give a full grown yor.... man. Nawa o
this one pain them

2 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by StillWiz: 12:17pm On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:
see the nonsense post you guys decided to give a full grown yor.... man. Nawa o

A half grown man ni..ode

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Filth Take Over Streets In Calabar [PHOTOS] / 3 Health Benefits Of Guguru And Groundnut To Men (a Natural Man Power Food) / Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.