Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force (24808 Views)

Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs / Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by MetaPhysical: 2:05pm On May 17, 2020
Davash222:

A tout in Onitsha is wiser than a PhD holder in your village.

Onitsha bridgehead tout spotted!
grin

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by helinues: 2:05pm On May 17, 2020
Urchman200:
u started the bigotry comment on this very thread what are u complaining about?most of u should slow down on tribal bashing on this forum, let sanity be restored .

Your brothers started this and are not ready to stop any time soon.

Eye for an eye these days

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Miracle1991: 2:08pm On May 17, 2020
If to say na those chest beaters,we for no hear word. In fact this thread for don reach 57pages.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 17, 2020
Congrats Doctor..
I keep wondering why Nigerians do well in other countries but remain almost stagnant in Nigeria.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2020
Sammy07:
No media, No Noise.
I'll always remain an Ọmọlúàbí

Yoruba amaka.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by donnie(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2020
Sierra leone, BE CAREFUL O shocked
He might be working for WHO with a hidden agenda. Recently they even...

..aaii! who slap me?

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by YoungAncient1: 2:19pm On May 17, 2020
Not a surprise, Nigerians are running a lot of show in Sierra Leone and Liberia.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2020
Thanks for making us proud Dr. Laolu.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by nedekid: 2:34pm On May 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by frank417: 2:40pm On May 17, 2020
Taye4j:

I guess you are talking about your Igbo sisters with bleached skin and fingers that look like a roasted plantain (boli).

Pls who told you they are the smartest and most intelligent? Shebi we see them even on BBNaija when they talk like nitwits with no decorum. I guess you've seen how Yorubas talk on the same platform. Pls tell me who's more intelligent.

If what we've seen is used as a sample of intelligence between the two, I'd rather go for a Yoruba lady.

Arindin.
Lol I notice the way you omitted the "beautiful" this time grin . you know the truth but keep denying it because of your hate and jealousy for Igbos.

Sorry, i can't keep trying to prove things we both know is true and a fact.
Have a nice day Taye cool
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Kidakudz5: 2:44pm On May 17, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

It takes a really dumb and lowly person to reason like this. As you grow, you'll realize just thoughtless you've been.
shutup your mouth oga ade
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Kidakudz5: 2:45pm On May 17, 2020
frank417:

Lol if an Igbo man dug your soak away that means your tribesman ate the shit grin
mumu.. I love in Edo state you goat
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Kidakudz5: 2:50pm On May 17, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
I LIVED IN ABIDJAN 5YEARS AND WISH TO STATE THAT IGBOS ARE NOT MORE IN NUMBER THERE THAN YORUBAS. ALL THE MARKETS IN ABIDJAN STRANGELY ARE FULL OF YORUBAS WITH HAND FULL OF IGBOS IN THEM. ANY IGBO MAN INTO TRADING WAS CONSIDERED A FOOL THEN, MAKING ALMOST EVERY IGBO MAN OR LADY THERE TO BE INTO DRUGS/ GUY.
wait, do you mean igbos are drug dealers? :- \

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by OKTolu: 2:51pm On May 17, 2020
Congratulations to you sir
but what's naira land turning into,any small thing it's tribal war,kai gone are the days when you will come to naira land and learn,now reverse is the case
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Rubicon67(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The yoruba man appointed has one head like you with the same anatomical structure like you.

The man was seen in Sierra Leone as a Nigerian, not a Yoruba.

This kinda news is meant to psyche you up into being reasonable in and with life, not tribalizing it.

God bless you.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Billygee2u: 2:58pm On May 17, 2020
TripleOh7:
Making us proud.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by wizzzmike: 3:05pm On May 17, 2020
perdollar:
we only av two countries in Africa, Nigeria and others. Ghana is not a country, it is just a minority tribe in Nigeria.

your obsession and envy with Ghana will kill you lol. cuz Ghana will always be better that ur shithole zoo haha lol

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Tmb78(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2020
Dreason:
the yoruba are crying on this topic. as if the wouldnt have mocked ndi igbo if the news was the other way round. covid19 TASKFORCE chairman.
we all know how nairaland is. its just BANTER but morrons take it more seriously.
lastly IKWERRE are not IGBOS, we dnt want anything to do with them and tell them to stop answering (0) IGBO names p.s
You are the ones doing the crying, if you want to be honest for once.
Go back to the first comment and see who started this war today. A well known Igbo tribalist here.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Tmb78(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2020
Urchman200:
u started the bigotry comment on this very thread what are u complaining about?most of u should slow down on tribal bashing on this forum, let sanity be restored .
so you are saying the first comment on this thread by the known Igbo tribalist isn't a bigotry one?
That was the person who started this nonsense today but I guess you will never see that.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Olabode971(f): 3:35pm On May 17, 2020
#Afonja going to the FP...

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by iberrylee(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2020
Igbo amaka

Sorry Drug amaka Ah!

I mean Omoluabi amaka

Make OSU ipigs wait for next ohaneze meeting in Malaysia prison before they can scream Igbo amaka

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by iberrylee(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2020
donnie:
Sierra leone, BE CAREFUL O shocked
He might be working for WHO with a hidden agenda. Recently they even...

..aaii! who slap me?

He's working for you worthless biabia okoro father
grin grin

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2020
20,000 dollars per month? shocked

That is 240,000 dollars per annum.

Is that realistic?

The American president earns 450,000 dollars per annum.

If a head of a task force earns that much, then how much does the president and his ministers earn?

Sierra Leone, for that matter, whose GDP per capita is less than 600 dollars.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Mynd44: 3:55pm On May 17, 2020
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Filth Take Over Streets In Calabar [PHOTOS] / Housewife Accuses National Hospital Of Scam / Mysterious Disease In Delta Kills 15 Youths, As Fear Grips Delta Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.