Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force (24804 Views)

Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs / Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Franking: 1:11pm On May 17, 2020
I knew it will be a Southerner. Northerners are only relevant in the Army and other government agencies in Nigeria where quota system and nepotism hold sway. That is why Nigeria is going round in circles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Kidakudz5: 1:12pm On May 17, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
There are thousands of Yorubas working in the Cote D'Ivoirien immigration, police and military forces. If you are used to traveling within West Africa, then you'll know this. Igbos were the first to discover these countries, even though Igbos are more in numbers in these countries, the Yorubas blend easily with the Jula people of Abidjan and this have helped them to have a strong foundation in the Ivory Coast.

A Yoruba man helped me get an accommodation after weeks of squatting with some Ozubulu traders that treated me and my brother like strangers, thanks to the Mbaise brother that connected Abdul to us. Thanks to the Igbos in all the junctions of the world, from Aba to YSG park Mazamaza to Cotonou to Lome to Aflao to Accra to Abidjan to Liberia To Sierra Leone even to as far as Mali into Niger and back home to Sokoto Nigeria. Thanks to my Anambra brothers for their hospitality and especially to my Ozubulu brothers.

Udo ga achi!!!!! grin grin
igbos first discover west African countries that are closer to yorubas?
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Ironi: 1:14pm On May 17, 2020
Nigerians are so bad belle and yeye people !..

Some small good happens to a Nigerian anywhere and they would not make we hear matter.

Nigerians are this ..Nigerians are that ..Nigerians are the best ..Nigerians are the best thing since kpanla ..

Big fcking deal, this happens everyday and anywhere , where you have nationals of other countries being given responsible positions in their host countries.

Maybe its Nigerians who don’t do that and would rather keep their incompetent and corrupt nationals in positions foreigners could handle properly for them just because of bad belle.

No wonder the country is so fcked up.

Yeye bad belle people !
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Kinematics: 1:14pm On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:
[s]see the nonsense post you guys decided to give a full grown yor.... man. Nawa o[/s]

Potopoto Republican, always sad seeing others progress..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2020
Sammy07:
No media, No Noise.
I'll always remain an Ọmọlúàbí

Ori e wanbe

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:16pm On May 17, 2020
Mighty God please help me to take the gospel to all the countries i used to supply illicit drugs.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Kidakudz5: 1:17pm On May 17, 2020
frank417:

Lol see this worwor. If I check u now u no follow.

Igbo girls are the smartest and most beautiful girls in Nigeria. Look around, almost every politician, renowned or establish person want to have one. Our girls are the icing on the cake after a hard hustle in life.

And the men? They need no introduction! Just enter any highbrow or middle class neighbourhood in nigeria and see for yourself. Or better still, go around Nigeria and ask for the most successful or well-doing persons in the locality, and you will hear the names.
but an igbo man was the one who dug our soak away.. is that also the well to do people you are talking about?
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Kidakudz5: 1:21pm On May 17, 2020
Taye4j:

Lol, women with hairy breasts and yam legs. Igbo girls with arms like men wey dey carry weight.

You guys are only know for kidnapping, baby factory, money rituals, cultism, Yahoo Yahoo etc. Every Igboman is a fraudster.
lol.. women with masculine appearance, biceps and hiceps like body builders gringrin.. and the most annoying one, yam legs and beards angry angry .. leave that one make him dey deceive himself.. same women way I dey see everyday?

3 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:21pm On May 17, 2020
Congratulations to him. FYI using today's exchange rate $20000 is equivalent to #7.8million. Thought I should let you know.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by alabilomo(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2020
Congratulations sir
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Kidakudz5: 1:22pm On May 17, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

That's false. Igbos run into millions in Ivory Coast. Many trades are controlled by igbos. If you have lived in Abidjan then you'll know that an Igbo man owns the second most valued hotel in Ivory Coast. Due to some personal issues, I cannot release his name as he's currently doing a ten year time. Abidjan is like French version of Lagos for the Igbos. Ivory Coast was one of the first countries to recognize Biafra. It's no wonder Young Shall Grow owns a park in the heart of Abidjan named Biafra Park.
what is the name of the hotel? Not all this oral chestbeating
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by alabilomo(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The yoruba man appointed has one head like you with the same anatomical structure like you.

The man was seen in Sierra Leone as a Nigerian, not a Yoruba.

This kinda news is meant to psyche you up into being reasonable in and with life, not tribalizing it.
Same Phisiological structure too lol. You shouldn't be surprised at his post na. Don't you know success has more enemies than failure ni?

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2020
Tissaia:
Thank God not a developer
Thank God not an almajiri
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2020
Tissaia:
Thank God not a developer
Stop this nau, Yenefer, grow up meh
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by frank417: 1:35pm On May 17, 2020
Kidakudz5:
but an igbo man was the one who dug our soak away.. is that also the well to do people you are talking about?
Lol if an Igbo man dug your soak away that means your tribesman ate the shit grin
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Abagworo(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2020
Sammy07:
No media, No Noise.
I'll always remain an Ọmọlúàbí

Is your father's name Lúàbí?
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:36pm On May 17, 2020
Kidakudz5:
I LIVED IN ABIDJAN 5YEARS AND WISH TO STATE THAT IGBOS ARE NOT MORE IN NUMBER THERE THAN YORUBAS. ALL THE MARKETS IN ABIDJAN STRANGELY ARE FULL OF YORUBAS WITH HAND FULL OF IGBOS IN THEM. ANY IGBO MAN INTO TRADING WAS CONSIDERED A FOOL THEN, MAKING ALMOST EVERY IGBO MAN OR LADY THERE TO BE INTO DRUGS/ GUY.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by CuteYvonne777: 1:37pm On May 17, 2020
These are Proud IGBO GAY Celebrities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP-Ak7z6kf4
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by PericomaNwankwo: 1:37pm On May 17, 2020
Kidakudz5:

By discovered, I meant; igbos were the first to set up markets and trade routes in those countries.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Ofemmanu1: 1:39pm On May 17, 2020
Igbo amaka!
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by PericomaNwankwo: 1:41pm On May 17, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
I LIVED IN ABIDJAN 5YEARS AND WISH TO STATE THAT IGBOS ARE NOT MORE IN NUMBER THERE THAN YORUBAS. ALL THE MARKETS IN ABIDJAN STRANGELY ARE FULL OF YORUBAS WITH HAND FULL OF IGBOS IN THEM. ANY IGBO MAN INTO TRADING WAS CONSIDERED A FOOL THEN, MAKING ALMOST EVERY IGBO MAN OR LADY THERE TO BE INTO DRUGS/ GUY.

You must be mad. The Igbo man is a symbol of trade!!! Spare parts, accessories, furnitures, groceries...name it, clothes and gadgets....igbos have trade routes. Yorubas are running the drug market in Abidjan through their Government influence. I won't talk about drugs for some reasons. Igbos have markets heavily populated like ladipo. You only see Yoruba food vendors on the roadside but igbos have established restaurants which they share with Yorubas.

The only people that run bigger trades are the Lebanese.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by nengibo: 1:41pm On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

$20,000 from sierra Leone per month.... What is a region Gdp in sierra Leone.. They won't even pay him for two months before they go bankrupt. grin

ok o
I'm not sure the president salary is dat much
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by PericomaNwankwo: 1:44pm On May 17, 2020
Kidakudz5:
what is the name of the hotel? Not all this oral chestbeating

grin grin
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Sammy07: 1:45pm On May 17, 2020
Abagworo:

Is your father's name Lúàbí?

Inconsequential
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by PericomaNwankwo: 1:46pm On May 17, 2020
Kidakudz5:

It takes a really dumb and lowly person to reason like this. As you grow, you'll realize just thoughtless you've been.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by bigtt76(f): 1:53pm On May 17, 2020
Donor funded salary not necessarily government borne. The country gets funded by international donors at times like this.

Crixxx:

$20,000 from sierra Leone per month.... What is a region Gdp in sierra Leone.. They won't even pay him for two months before they go bankrupt. grin

ok o
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by frank417: 1:54pm On May 17, 2020
Taye4j:

Lol, women with hairy breasts and yam legs. Igbo girls with arms like men wey dey carry weight.

You guys are only know for kidnapping, baby factory, money rituals, cultism, Yahoo Yahoo etc. Every Igboman is a fraudster.

Lol says a man from a tribe that their women look like black local fowl. I still stand on the fact that Igbo ladies are the smartest and most beautiful women in Nigeria. I know by mere looking around we all can tell the truth, but if you still need validation, then search it on google or look up the history of MBGN winners till date.

And from your comment on igbos, I can tell that you know that the Igbos are the most successful tribe in Nigeria but you are so filled with hate and jealousy that you force yourself not to believe so as to cheer your poor, hopeless and failing tribe that they are doing well.

People tend to poor dirt in your name when you are successful.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Taye4j: 2:03pm On May 17, 2020
frank417:

Lol says a man from a tribe that their women look like black local fowl. I still stand the fact that Igbo ladies are the smartest and most beautiful women in Nigeria. I know by mere looking around we all can tell the truth, but if you still need validation, then search it on google or look up the history of MBGN winners till date.

And I'm very sure you envy the lifestyle of that Igbo man in your area grin

I guess you are talking about your Igbo sisters with bleached skin and fingers that look like a roasted plantain (boli).

Pls who told you they are the smartest and most intelligent? Shebi we see them even on BBNaija when they talk like nitwits with no decorum. I guess you've seen how Yorubas talk on the same platform. Pls tell me who's more intelligent.

If what we've seen is used as a sample of intelligence between the two, I'd rather go for a Yoruba lady.

Arindin.

3 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Sesughray: 2:03pm On May 17, 2020
Congratulations to him, with the appointment comes more responsibility, may God see him through it successfully.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Pedro334(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2020
Following the appointment, the....." Serial Leonean government''' Naija got every every ...I guess typographical ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Filth Take Over Streets In Calabar [PHOTOS] / 3 Health Benefits Of Guguru And Groundnut To Men (a Natural Man Power Food) / Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.