Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) (76313 Views)

Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting / Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Aiye, Eiye, Buccaneers Cult Groups Renounce Membership In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by hidhrhis(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2020
Good morning to you all.

I will try to be brief as much as possible

A Close Friend of mine just joined a confraternity called Alora popularly known as Buccaneers and i've being trying to reason with him on how Cultism kills even went ahead to show him some pictures of cult members killed on their Final examination in School but he is adamant claiming Buccaneers are rich men and brilliant people's Cult group that they don't kill but i still tried convincing him that sooner or later a cult war may arise leading to killing of people and they wont start the killings from the top notch in the cycle rather from the newbies and junior members thinking he will budge instead he has being memorizing all their slangs,playing all their songs even went ahead to post on facebook and whatsapp their signs and code words.

I dont know what to do or tell him again i've tried researching on google about this confraternity killing incidence but found none besides i'm baffled with the rate at which youth are joining this confraternity, the rate is alarming and i think they may be compromised at some point to kill which will result in spree killings.

Guys what's your take on this?.
Are buccanners saint who dont kill like their Aiye and Counterpart?.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Anyahuruagu: 9:18am On May 17, 2020
Focus on yourself and find yourself, upgrade yourself, give value to yourself and enrich your life while in school.

YOU MAY NOT GRADUATE SAME TIME WITH HIM.

GRACE DIFFERS, FOCUS ON URSEF.

STOP LOOKING FOR WHO TO SAVE.

44 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by agbolahan1991(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2020
Alora are clubbing n social club, they don't kill each other like the aiye, aro or the eiye...
Truly, they are the socialites that love partying n clubbing..
But it depends on the area where they operate...
Some of them can be dangerous atimes...
No matter what..
Cultisim is a no go area....

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2020
I still don't know what our youths seek to gain by joining all these cult groups.

Not money, Not fame, Not academic success, nothing nothing. Just bloodshed, Lack of peace of mind. They are all fools.

31 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 17, 2020
I don't understand why our youths keep joining cults. Let me be brutally honest, nothing would change the mind of your friend. When you show them the pictures of cultist who have died, they come up with some silly excuse to discredit your claim.
Experience is the best teacher. By the time the initiation rite begins, he would start regretting.
By the way, distance yourself from him. Many have died as a result of mistaken identity. Don't be a victim of someone else's mistake.

modified
He has even joined the group? Try to distance yourself. So you aren't associated with the cult.

41 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by hidhrhis(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2020
Anyahuruagu:
Focus on yourself and find yourself, upgrade yourself, give value to yourself and enrich your life while in school.

i am a graduate at 23 years and he is my best friend
i dont give up on friends

5 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Tekzyflex(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2020
So why did you put NAS logo on your post? Why not focus on bucanneer.
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2020
Say no to cultsim ...no gain joor

2 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Anyahuruagu: 9:24am On May 17, 2020
hidhrhis:

So sorry about your familiarity, until you will soon be blacklisted you will then remember this.

You are young, live better and let him see you do better, HE WILL ADVISE HIMSELF.

dem no dey carry d matter for head.!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by hidhrhis(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2020
Anyahuruagu:

So sorry about your familiarity, until you will soon be blacklisted you will then remember this.

You are young, live better and let him see you do better, HE WILL ADVISE HIMSELF.

dem no dey carry d matter for head.!
thanks bro i will heed to your advice
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Gwagone: 9:31am On May 17, 2020
Anyahuruagu:

Hmmmmm
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2020
Why do I have a feeling you're the friend you're talking about

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Davash222(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2020
99% intelligence
1% ruggedity

Life of a waterman.

25 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by illicit(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2020
Be careful.
It's not everything u bring online bro

2 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by otipoju(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2020
Na wa. Everything for Nigeria must get comma.

In developed countries confraternity and sororities membership is a normal part of campus life that should be for fun and networking. Membership application will even be posted on school websites

But the claim to superiority over the other will make one group start killing members of other groups over nothing at the end of the day.

If you take time to read the manifestos of some of these confraternities...they are actually very noble. Brotherhood, dilligence, courage, bravery , vision and goals driven life , personal development and so on.
But the reality on ground is different.

But God go help everybody. If I be president I go make all fraternities form football clubs and a league where they can battle it out on the football field.

Perhaps it will stop the needless killings and destruction of destinies.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 17, 2020
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 17, 2020
Dew04:
you're a member?
And what kind of question is that ? Na ur business if he is a member?

2 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 17, 2020
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 17, 2020
Meeyankee:

And what kind of question is that ? Na ur business if he is a member?
is it your business if i ask? Do you know if we're friends offline? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 17, 2020
Dew04:
is it your business if i ask? Do you know if we're friends offline? undecided
Go and ask him offline then stop asking such questions online.

6 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 17, 2020
Meeyankee:

Go and ask him offline then stop asking such questions online.
I get your point now. I'll edit my comment. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Hoodbilonia: 10:13am On May 17, 2020
Thrs diff between yahoo boy wey never pick
And yahoo boy wey dey do ogume

Rich cult
Poor cult
Dangerous cult
Dem many

If all your cult members dey use better car,don build aous. Den wetin stop u.

If others are riff raffs,jobless,armed with local cut to size,always broke and angry. U can imagine he many go die for battle

5 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 17, 2020
Dew04:
I get your point now. I'll edit my comment. smiley
Better..live safe..
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by EmzyT: 10:42am On May 17, 2020
Free am na, na him life... Death wey dey kill dog no dey allow am hear the smell.. Leave am

In few months time, we will all read the news of ''How a Promising young guy was killed due to cultism" while Sipping Viju Milk

Leave am

24 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by xykms101: 11:10am On May 17, 2020
Your friend had just seen the light, buccaneering is very far from a secret society or a dangerous journey but an adventure and a way of life...

We only stand for love, transparency, togetherness, orderliness, honesty, championing and sharing each other's problems and positively seeking to solve them, promoting each other's welfare and well being, creating a sample society for the world to copy from and we also promote objectivity, fairness and social justice generally.

Though there are bad eggs and impersonators who always like to portray the association in bad light but never judge the people you know nothing about

It's not in buccaneers attitude to vent troubles we are good loving people and peace makers.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 17, 2020
You obviously haven't read saynotocultism's thread

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by AK481(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2020
The only club I want to belong to is the ikoyi club.

Isha allah!

19 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by unscripted(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2020
hidhrhis:

oga give up on him , that guy head dey shot oil ..

2 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by unscripted(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2020
xykms101:
Your friend had just seen the light, buccaneering is very far from a secret society or a dangerous journey but an adventure and a way of life...

We only stand for love, transparency, togetherness, orderliness, honesty, championing and sharing each other's problems and positively seeking to solve them, promoting each other's welfare and well being, creating a sample society for the world to copy from and we also promote objectivity, fairness and social justice generally.

Though there are bad eggs and impersonators who always like to portray the association in bad light but never judge the people you know nothing about

It's not in buccaneers attitude to vent troubles we are good loving people and peace makers.
please can you point out the positive impact of your group to the society ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2020
Yes bucanneer aka fine boys aka bucket aka Alora no dey harsh and hurting like others but Cult na Cult....

Stay clear from your friend
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by xykms101: 11:46am On May 17, 2020
unscripted:
please can you point out the positive impact of your group to the society ?

I'm not here to argue or deliberate on this, my post is directed to the OP and besides many people you see and have as your mentor in society belong to the association (BAN)

You can't keep judging the association by the act of secret cults venting troubles everywhere or impersonators who love BAN objectives but are rejected to mingle or bad eggs who have no brain to sink the orientation and operate within the purfew of BAN policy, those ones are not our members and we are keeping track of them to be nabbed and prosecuted, we have done that and we are still doing it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by rs172(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2020
hidhrhis:

Please give up, it will help you stay alive...

Cut him off from your life too...

The more you are close to him, rhe more you're endangering your life..

Note We only live once

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence / EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt / Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.