Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) (78078 Views)

Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting / Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Aiye, Eiye, Buccaneers Cult Groups Renounce Membership In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by StrikeBack(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2020
Programmers full this thread die

See latest codes on Cobra program

#saynotocultism

11 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 23, 2020
Sally4jfson:
Phygvfz xvyyf #fnlabgbphygvfz rira ona, Wrfhf vf gur bayl ybeq!
An Lbh An Lbh,Jub Jba Qvr Qvr bb.
Jr Fnvy Gb Napube Abg Gb Qhfg.
An Jub Tb Znebba or Ynttre!!
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by wizod(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2020
xykms101:
Your friend had just seen the light, buccaneering is very far from a secret society or a dangerous journey but an adventure and a way of life...

We only stand for love, transparency, togetherness, orderliness, honesty, championing and sharing each other's problems and positively seeking to solve them, promoting each other's welfare and well being, creating a sample society for the world to copy from and we also promote objectivity, fairness and social justice generally.

Though there are bad eggs and impersonators who always like to portray the association in bad light but never judge the people you know nothing about

It's not in buccaneers attitude to vent troubles we are good loving people and peace makers.
peaceful with serious beating and slapping coupled with flogging during initiation. Hahaha na useless cult oooooo

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by wizod(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2020
The only social non violent club is KEGITE. ilya do elephant
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Sniper4real(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Botfuss: 2:24pm On May 25, 2020
Lol. it will end in tears for all of you. All these coding and bamming ends on a thread like this. Shun cultism. Don’t cut your lives short. You lawyer, you can become a SAN in no time, but you could be dead as well before that time because you belong. You all can become whatever you want without belonging to a cult.

Today alone, I’ve read about the death of 3 cultists on the frontpage. You will die for nothing if you die through cult related wars. Think about your family. Your little kids. Your friends.

Selah.

2 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by CAUSTIC002: 11:08pm On May 25, 2020
I am a BLOODY JEW !

Proudly !!!

5 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Dayoung335: 1:16pm On May 26, 2020
No gain in cultism!

It has never paid, it will not pay and it can never pay!

Everything you want to achieve in life, you can achieve it without being a cultist!

Cultism is not a criteria for success!

Any association that demands you to undergo torture, flogging, better beating inside bush before you can be accepted as a member in this current century of ours is just stupid!

How can grown men be roaming about in the bush looking for who to flog and torture all in the name of bamming!

Cult na cult abeg! No gain!

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Macro231101:
OrezHqN....Jung bs lbh
Ubj sle
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meeyankee:

Ubj sle
Nyben
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by donjazet(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by eyezik3(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2020
Sniper4real:
V rpub n irel ehttrq Njhzra gb nyy ybeqf. Znl jr nyy fnvy naq arire znebba

Nyben znl lbhe qnlf or ybat.
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Casan0va: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2020
The really funny thing is that most of the things that you feel is sacred has been demystified, even the nyben and njhzra stuff. So what's still the need for belonging when 80% of your cappings, OT, language, mode of operation, hierarchy is out there on the internet for all to see.

Hyhq d oxeehu fdq ghfubsw

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Dayoung335: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lol funny people. It will eventually end in tears , it's only a matter of time.

Be guided!!
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Dayoung335: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Let them keep wallowing in their ignorance, it will eventually end in tears for them grin

Casan0va:
The really funny thing is that most of the things that you feel is sacred has been demystified, even the nyben and njhzra stuff. So what's still the need for belonging when 80% of your cappings, OT, language, mode of operation, hierarchy is out there on the internet for all to see.

Hyhq d oxeehu fdq ghfubsw
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Lastmankc(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chai, nah cultist full nairaland
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by dederocs(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Save yourself, human population is 8billion,this is one of the ways population rates stabilise...gang killings...forget him, get new friends.
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by CalabarDude(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2021

I joined BAN right from my first year in school about a decade ago and right from when I joined til I graduated in all the rough seas and storm I watched and saw every Lord I knew from my deck and era graduated and excelled.Many are officers now in their varies fields while some have left the shores of this country.Me myself I graduated with 2:1 and gainfully employed working with a maritime firm in Calabar.
BAN is a way of Life.What ever chioces you make you should be ready to live by the consequences.
Wow,i Love Ur Stance
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by ebrahim11k: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
sad
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by NawtyC001(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Davash222:
99% intelligence
1% ruggedity

Life of a waterman.

Aro!
I Don sight you!!
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by NawtyC001(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
wizod:
The only social non violent club is KEGITE. ilya do elephant

Supremost comradium!

You are tikad...

Ilya due Ryce

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
hidhrhis:

i am a graduate at 23 years and he is my best friend
i dont give up on friends

Pls don't give up on him, as a matter of fact..
Do join him in the adventure..
I would be glad to type RIP in due time...
Clowns..
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by mccloud224(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
xykms101:
Your friend had just seen the light, buccaneering is very far from a secret society or a dangerous journey but an adventure and a way of life...

We only stand for love, transparency, togetherness, orderliness, honesty, championing and sharing each other's problems and positively seeking to solve them, promoting each other's welfare and well being, creating a sample society for the world to copy from and we also promote objectivity, fairness and social justice generally.

Though there are bad eggs and impersonators who always like to portray the association in bad light but never judge the people you know nothing about

It's not in buccaneers attitude to vent troubles we are good loving people and peace makers.

Let me not curse you...

I finished 2003 @ 23. At 41 yrs of age I am stilli dealing with many f.uck ups in life due to my association with Buccaneers.... I was NEVER one but too too close with them...$hit I only hung out with them throughout school...let me exclude the rest.

Cultism is $hit...BAN is no different.

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by olusanya883: 7:00am On Jun 12, 2021
sad
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2021
Oh boy, see as men dey exchange 13:13 for here o, only those who have eyes can see and understand.
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Anonymous4You: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
mysticwarrior:
Oh boy, see as men dey exchange 13:13 for here o, only those who have eyes can see and understand.

Lol your saying it like we don't know lol 13:13 is just half the alphabet Write out the letters from A to M then write the letters from N to Z directly below them.

Lol Alora becomes Nyben nothing difficult or so secret about that lol even pyrates too they speak left to right so A becomes Z.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Map1(m): 5:18am On Jun 19, 2021
hidhrhis:

Then is there any difference between you and your friend? you advise your friend he no listen, people advice you here you say you don't give up on friend, learn from others don't let people learn from your mistake

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Unrated900(m): 5:52am On Jun 19, 2021
hidhrhis:

See this one sha
They are helping you with nice comments you are saying you don’t give up on friends.
If you cannot give up on friends then die with him naaaa
Abii your head Dey mental niiii

2 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by adaolisa319: 11:30am On Jun 19, 2021
sad
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by ThuGGeR147: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
And whom told you that Aiyes are killers

All cult na Cult & All cult get protocol....

If you price, you must pay....

Aiyes don't just go about killing innocent people, na who find them, them go find..... I rest my case!!
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by ThuGGeR147: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Unrated900:

See this one sha
They are helping you with nice comments you are saying you don’t give up on friends.
If you cannot give up on friends then die with him naaaa
Abii your head Dey mental niiii
I swear bro you be kolo pesin ooh..... Lwkm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.