Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres (28880 Views)

Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna / FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Lexusgs430: 12:33pm On May 17, 2020
They must also convert oriental hotel.......
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by fatymore(f): 12:33pm On May 17, 2020
Ehn....we ain't praying for more cases biko
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by sofiscatedmoron: 12:33pm On May 17, 2020
Its coro not over yet?
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by emmanuelpeace1(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 17, 2020
This is what the monster among men in our dear rivers stare should have done(I no call name oh).You gain both ways.Nice one guys.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

Ftc= first to comment
Fct= federal capital territory

Know the difference dear Nairalander

What are you saying

I quoted someone that claim to be ftc meanwhile his comment was the fourth and you are here telling me what you think I don't know

If you don't understand a post...kindly ignore
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 12:39pm On May 17, 2020
You say wetin!
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by IamPatriotic(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2020
Orubebe01:

You get sense at all?

Is that all you have to say? Anyway, Suen to gba awọn èèyàn radarada fún iṣẹ moderators ni mo ri bawi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Mymehn: 12:41pm On May 17, 2020
This is just very foolish walai.....Just coming back from a ban and spewing this trash. You must be a very troublesome fellow and deserve a lifetime ban. May God help your soul.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by hgnbello(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2020
the facilities are proving inadequate to cope with the rate of infection in the state and the projection that as many as 120,000 cases may be recorded in the state by July, just two months away.

Are they saying dis wont end soon?
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by eleko1: 12:43pm On May 17, 2020
Waste of time.
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Openbusiness: 12:45pm On May 17, 2020
May God minister wisdom and grace to Sanwo Olu. He is really trying. The COVID-19 challenge has shown that of a truth Sanwo Olu has the best interest of Lagos at heart. Although, I may disagree with some of his policies but Sanwo Olu still has my respect any day
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Christmasdon(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2020
WHAT ABOUT THE CHINESE DOCTORS?
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by MrCuteking(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2020
It won't be bad if we call Lagos the United State of Nigeria USN. The way things happen here is out of this world.

Check my signature. It's real as it appears.
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by goshen26: 12:50pm On May 17, 2020
Difference between FG and Lagos is....

FG statement will always be "FG TO convert"

LASG statement will always be "Lagos converts"

1 Like

Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by ikembz(m): 12:51pm On May 17, 2020
Really..is this necessary?

Boss? You could create a thread of your own and write this not ranting on a topin5 not related to what you just.posted...I don't normally comment here,but I felt this is not appropriate...

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Clothingonline9(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2020
Lagos no lockdown again
Sanwolu don’t kill our business
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by 12345baba(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2020
Brother, lets open northern nairaland forum
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by paulolee(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2020
good move bt personally m undecided abt a new lockdown or not..i jus confuse
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by supercase1(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2020
bencarson007:
These people are actually wicked idiots.
We have several Nigerians saying they have a cure but because we owe China and can't stop relying on the US and the IMF,world bank and their cohorts for grants, we refuse to try out these cures and therefore continually accept to shut down the economy which just gives is some leeway to survival as these idiots called leaders are still looting away our wealth without looking back.

Some people are profiting from these lock down and they don't care if we die.
The south and west should open their eyes. We have now seen that Lagos is key to our economic survival and they locked it down to slow our growth pace and put us at par with the North which never grows

Shut down our seaports that have massive water bodies and open up dry ports up North

Grounded our refineries and started blind oil prospecting up North

Now lock down our economy and slow our growth...

Trust me if states were working with their own COVID 19 protocols, the south, east and west would have moved on long ago while the north die with their dirt and wickedness.

They should stop drawing us back.

Sadly Lagos is our key in this fight but that frog eyed bastard called Tinubu and that short satanic goon called Oshiomole sold Lagos and the south to the north.

Here we are grounded so the north continues to slow us down.

#LetsTakeBackLagos
#EkoIsOurOwn
Field marsal nairaland warriors grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Halexgos3(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2020
Orubebe01:

You get sense at all?
Likewise me
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2020
Lagos State MAY or HAS......
OP the two statements are not in order....
Was rushing to see pictures of the hotels and locations but it still ended up as the usual flying News with no back up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) / LOOSE That Fat Fast. / Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.