Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres (28872 Views)

Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna / FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by oluwaseyi0: 1:00pm On May 17, 2020
Diknijaspu:
Bro
x

This is a scammer using UBA
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by jrusky(m): 1:01pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:
undecided

over 2000 cases in lagos alone and growing steadily... do we have enough Medical man power to cope.. yet more and more people are getting infected due to ignorance and not complying to simple health rules or calling it scampemic hoax

Awon corona is a scam gang, and stop lockdown we are hungry gang better brace up, cos the numbers keep going higher

@D bold.

Bro just leave dem their heads go reset wella shey Coro is scam to them? No wahala dem go understand wella.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Niggmatic: 1:01pm On May 17, 2020
Orubebe01:

You get sense at all?

He is a "cry cry baby" grin
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 17, 2020
Thank God I'm not a hotel owner in Lagos. I hope it was with the express permission of the owners of such facilities.
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Asetime: 1:06pm On May 17, 2020
intruder15:

Your analysis is quite shallow because the mods ban people irrespective of tribes or ethnicity. They don't report to u on daily analysis of who they banned and their reason. You claim bad news about the south east don't hit front page. That's a lie because this week alone, baby trading news that happened in the east hit front page.

I am perplexed that you saw nothing wrong in what you did. Your quote "I told him that I have screenshot his comments that I'm going to send it to our kano youths forum". Are u guys now security agents? How else will you guys react if not to inflict mayhem on innocent people because someone retarded claimed he is acquiring guns in kaduna and Kano?

Please leave religion and ethnicity out of Nairaland. Am tired reading such. I am tempted to ask how old u are but I will leave that for another day.
He is seeing the speck in another's eye but not the log in his own eye.
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 17, 2020
The curfew can be extended, but a total lockdown is dangerous to livelihood.
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by somex2016: 1:11pm On May 17, 2020
I no understand this we country self..what are they really doing Abt this covid-19 wahala..what of Madagascar covid organic, the tin no de wk. Abi Nigeria no wan patronise them too
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 17, 2020
Naija246:
our government is under hostage to the deep State grin
They know that this covid 19 is a scam but there's nothing they can do, else they will be severely dealt with grin
how is Covid-19 a scam?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by iLegendd(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2020
I know they will take about my lovely Wiké here even though nothing concerns him with this post.
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Exc2000: 1:14pm On May 17, 2020
intruder15:

Your analysis is quite shallow because the mods ban people irrespective of tribes or ethnicity. They don't report to u on daily analysis of who they banned and their reason. You claim bad news about the south east don't hit front page. That's a lie because this week alone, baby trading news that happened in the east hit front page.

I am perplexed that you saw nothing wrong in what you did. Your quote "I told him that I have screenshot his comments that I'm going to send it to our kano youths forum". Are u guys now security agents? How else will you guys react if not to inflict mayhem on innocent people because someone retarded claimed he is acquiring guns in kaduna and Kano?

Please leave religion and ethnicity out of Nairaland. Am tired reading such. I am tempted to ask how old u are but I will leave that for another day.

your bias is showing yet you mask such with hypocritical words to show you aint a tribalist

lets reverse and edit what you said so you can see your self as who you are

I am perplexed that you saw nothing wrong in what you did. Your quote "I told him that I have screenshot his comments that I'm going to send it to our Ibo youths forum". Are u ibo people now security agents? How else will Ibo people react if not to inflict mayhem, sell fake drugs, prostitute, and kidnap innocent people because someone retarded claimed he is acquiring guns in Anambra and Enugu?

how does your comment sound
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2020
Story story.

Well, for your Smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by ND4sure: 1:16pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=iHart post=89642881]If those hotels and public place have no economic value,
then it's a Nice move.

...just like in Owerri where hotels are lying fallow[/quote
owerri the home of hotels

1 Like

Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Lovelyn451(f): 1:16pm On May 17, 2020
Na una sabi wetin una dey use people investment do...isolation center my foot
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Badestman: 1:18pm On May 17, 2020
Organicist95:

What are you saying

I quoted someone that claim to be ftc meanwhile his comment was the fourth and you are here telling me what you think I don't know

If you don't understand a post...kindly ignore

Fvck you and what you know
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by bencarson007(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2020
supercase1:

Field marsal nairaland warriors grin grin

That's your problem bros
I can't help you grin
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Angelfrost(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2020
Your previous 21-day lock down achieved next to nothing... Further lock down without palliatives will be equally counter-productive.
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Peterobi90: 1:21pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:

your bias is showing yet you mask such with hypocritical words to show you aint a tribalist

I am perplexed that you saw nothing wrong in what you did. Your quote "I told him that I have screenshot his comments that I'm going to send it to our Ibo youths forum". Are u ibo people now security agents? How else will Ibo people react if not to inflict mayhem, sell fake drugs, prostitute, and kidnap innocent people because someone retarded claimed he is acquiring guns in Anambra and Enugu?

You are wrong...

How do you reverse what someone never said?.

Someone out of the blues under any profile and could be anybody claimed to acquire guns, he assumed the person is Igbo claiming to get the youth forum involved for information from someone you dont know his identity to checkmate innocent people, just because of deep personal reservation of hate he may have for that tribe..

His statement was filled with Generalization for a profile that could be anyone from anywhere.

That is totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by judility(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2020
The should use school hostels, nysc camp, that will accommodate much people
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Sweetmom: 1:29pm On May 17, 2020
Naija246:
They know that this covid 19 is a scam but there's nothing they can do, else they will be severely dealt with grin
You are the only one that knows whats happening, the rest will soon wake up.
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Exc2000: 1:30pm On May 17, 2020
Peterobi90:

You are wrong...

How do you reverse what someone never said?.

Someone out of the blues under any profile and could be anybody claimed to acquire guns, he assumed the person is Igbo claiming to get the youth forum involved for information from someone you dont know his identity to checkmate innocent people, just because of deep personal reservation of hate he may have for that tribe..

His statement was filled with Generalization for a profile that could be anyone from anywhere.

That is totally wrong.

I really am not too concerned about what the first comment is pained about, I have seen countless bias from the mods too, what I barely pointed out is the guy calling some one tribalistic went further to generalize and claim how else would northerners react rather than violence , mayhem and other things he said

I am not an Ibo or a northerner but if after I changed kano and kaduna to Enugu, and also made the tribalistic stereotype against Ibo and he feels the same way about his own comment then I accept he isn't an hypocrite
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Urchman200: 1:31pm On May 17, 2020
NigeriaB:
Please we also need Palliative centres
I dey tell u ,lol
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by henrixx(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2020
saxxyb:
This thing will soon be over and we will go about our usual routines in Jesus name
amen
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by maasoap(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2020
Naija246:

We heard you. A website can't have over 2 million registered members without having some morrons as members

1 Like

Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by CuteYvonne777: 1:36pm On May 17, 2020
Can we See Them
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by maasoap(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2020
Sweetmom:
You are the only one that knows whats happening, the rest will soon wake up.

Really! Don't protect yourself. I hope you are not a family man yet, how would you protect your family with this mentality? Probably still living with papa and mama.
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Temptee101(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2020
That Arrewa dude needs serious help.

See tears everywhere, he has refused to acknowledge the fact that the North is the problem of this country.
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by ensamy(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2020
The hotels will be for only high profile infected people who don't want to mix up with local people at isolation centres.... grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Imagine relaxing in a luxury hotel as Covid-19 isolation centre for free shocked cool shocked shocked Lots of people in the street will go and look for Covid-19 to smoke shocked sad shocked shocked after that enter five star Hotel.
Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

Fvck you and what you know

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres by intruder15(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:

Your intellectual capabilities is appalling. Sincere apologies for quoting you. I won't do it again. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LOOSE That Fat Fast. / Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) / Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.