Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

To Those Who Call Themselves True Men Of God.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Those Who Call Themselves True Men Of God.. (347 Views)

7 Signs That Distinguish True Men Of God. / True Men Of God Don't Take On Titles / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Who Call Themselves True Men Of God.. by ONEarrow: 10:02am On May 17, 2020
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]the fact that you run a church or preach religion does not make you are a man of god,the fact that you added Rev,Pst,Bishop at the beginning of your names does not make you a man of god,the fact that you prayed for someone does not make you a man of god,..Stop deceiving the people,you are only interested in their tithes and offerings..how come none of you saw covid19?..
Re: To Those Who Call Themselves True Men Of God.. by spartan117(m): 11:01am On May 17, 2020
ONEarrow:
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]the fact that you run a church or preach religion does not make you are a man of god,the fact that you added Rev,Pst,Bishop at the beginning of your names does not make you a man of god,the fact that you prayed for someone does not make you a man of god,..Stop deceiving the people,you are only interested in their tithes and offerings..how come none of you saw covid19?..
You who have seen covid19 what have you done about it?
Re: To Those Who Call Themselves True Men Of God.. by ONEarrow: 8:48pm On May 17, 2020
spartan117:

You who have seen covid19 what have you done about it?
you just as stupid and dumb as buhari,did i mention that i'm a man of god?

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Call Themselves True Men Of God.. by spartan117(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2020
ONEarrow:
OK
Shalom.
Re: To Those Who Call Themselves True Men Of God.. by Mydockay: 9:34pm On May 17, 2020
ONEarrow:

GOD CALLS YOU god

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY YOU ARE CALLED CHRISTIAN

CHRIST MEANS ANOINTED ONE

SO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AN ANOINTED ONE
Re: To Those Who Call Themselves True Men Of God.. by ONEarrow: 9:41pm On May 17, 2020
Mydockay:

GOD CALLS YOU god

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY YOU ARE CALLED CHRISTIAN

CHRIST MEANS ANOINTED ONE

SO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AN ANOINTED ONE
sorry brother i'm not a christain,you cant deceive me using a book
Re: To Those Who Call Themselves True Men Of God.. by petra1(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2020
ONEarrow:

Many saw Covid 19. Transfer your anger to the devil . Touch not Gods anointed

Acts 23:5
Then said Paul, I wist not, brethren, that he was the high priest: for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people.
Re: To Those Who Call Themselves True Men Of God.. by ONEarrow: 9:03am On May 18, 2020
petra1:

Many saw Covid 19. Transfer your anger to the devil . Touch not Gods anointed

Acts 23:5
Then said Paul, I wist not, brethren, that he was the high priest: for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people.
which of them saw covid19 comin?
Re: To Those Who Call Themselves True Men Of God.. by petra1(m): 7:35pm On May 18, 2020

(1) (Reply)

End Time Vision Revealed To 19 Year Old Guy / Nobody Comes Out Of Nowhere: Inspiring Woman Of God's Calling / Cross Dresser In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.