Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nobody Comes Out Of Nowhere: Inspiring Woman Of God's Calling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Comes Out Of Nowhere: Inspiring Woman Of God's Calling (348 Views)

Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry / Is GOD Calling You? (By Truthunedited) / Please I Really Need Advice. Is God Calling Me To Be A Pastor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Comes Out Of Nowhere: Inspiring Woman Of God's Calling by joinpreneur(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2020
Hello, FAM!
If you could remember, sometimes ago, I did a post here about My Encounter with a Woman of God, which I believe many people have been blessed through

https://www.nairaland.com/5819661/encounter-woman-god-prophetic-still

I decided to do this post in order to clear the air about the background of this woman as well as to let inspire those whom God's calling to give similar grace.

About the Calling of Apostle Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah - General Overseer, Christ Possibility Church

Grace and peace be multiplied through Christ our Lord.

Background

Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah, who was formerly called Saudat, was born into the family of Mr & Mrs Ojumola who belonged to Islamic religion. The family hails from Auga, an undersized settlement in the Akoko North-Eastern part of Ondo State, Nigeria. Her birth was said to have been surrounded by some mysterious circumstances being the first born of the family.

Her childhood growth witnessed divine favour from God. Meanwhile, the discovery of her potential to sing brought her out among others. According to her experience at high school, she was installed as a leader for the Muslim school Choir.

Despite that Saudat who became Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah was in the Islamic religion, yet, the plan of God for her life was never altered. She was said to have been manifesting in the doctrines of Christianity through her dreams to the physical realm during her tender age (dreamt of standing among multitudes, praying and imparting the people in the name of Jesus Christ). At then, she was a muslim.

She has been audibly hearing from God ever since her teenage. This has served as a prophetic guide for her path. It has helped her overcome one of the challenges that intended to stand as obstacles to her being fulfilled of purpose; and this was the threat to swear an oath of commitment to Islam which she was asked participate therein. Along her way together with a muslim mate to take the oath, she heard an audible voice spoke to her that she mustn’t participate, for that was never the true way. She halted, told her friend (the muslim mate) and departed.

However, clarity about the purpose of God in her life as a vessel began to unfold when she attained the age of 22 years having left her hometown for Akure. It began with the raising of a dead 2-year old boy. God instructed Beatrice to pray to some water, and then sprinkle it upon the child. This she did and the dead boy came back to life. Meanwhile, it can be recalled in the history that Late Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola, a great God’s general who founded Christ Apostolic Church, experienced similar miracle (God raised a dead child through him at his age 24). This is a clear indication that the call is evident, high and cannot be sidelined from the kind of Babalola’s Apostleship.

The marvelous event caused her to strongly believe in the power containing the name of Jesus Christ. She totally got converted and joined a Christian Church. But she had never started any Ministry yet in spite of the pre-signs God was showing to affirm the call.

The Calling & Ministry

Similar to the Old Testaments Prophets, Beatrice was called by God into the prophetic office to stand before men and kings. Hers was a specific and personal call.

The main purpose of God came to pass when she attained the age of 30 years. This happened when God changed her name from Saudat to Beatrice, meaning consecration for a special assignment. Beatrice’s strange experiences continued as she faced lots of difficulties about her job following her refusal to comply with God’s instruction to leave what was earning her income and pick up the cross which is her primary assignment. She had once been clothing artisan, habouring apprenticeship. Later, she went into trading business. Beatrice who was formerly Saudat never got success in any of these, and rather, the latter was even the worse case for her. The situation became as disgust as no description, then she was advised by some men of God to follow but the voice of the sovereign Lord about her specific purpose.

However, by Beatrice, this advice was never sufficient. Similar to the case of one of the Judges in the Holy Scripture, Gideon, she went back to God and asked for signs. God accepted the deal and showed her more than 6 signs and wonders. These signs and wonders were the healing of 4 deadly diseases which included 3 men with kidney disease called Anemia. Another sign God gave were the healing of the woman with mental problem and another 6 months paralytic woman who happened to be her biological mother (the one who vowed to stop her from leaving the Islamic path to Christianity), fulfilling the Word of God that He would also establish a sign and wonder in her family. The Lord said through her, chains will be broken, the blind will see, the sick will be healed, the barren will be made fruitful, the oppressed will be freed, the unfortunate will make success, the dumb will speak, the deaf will hear, lame will walk, the dead will come back to life and peace which come through salvation will come upon whoever hears and receives her message. This marked the commencement of her Ministry.

Having undergone series of fasting and prayer, she began the proclamation of the Gospel. On a mountain she was at a period of time during prayer when she received the visitation of 4 men who appeared to her. These great men were Late Joseph Ayo Babalola, founder of Christ Apostolic Church; Late Oshofa, founder of Celestial Church of Christ; Late Moses Orimolade, founder of Cherubim and Seraphim Church; and Pastor E.A. Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. They came to pay her a spiritual courtesy visit and also to encourage her of the work of the service. After their departure and the trance, she asked God for the meaning. God replied that the significance of their appearance to her meant her ministry would operate in the entire four men’s she saw.

She began with fellowship on the mountain with 6 members in 2008. At this point was when God gave her a Word for the ministry, including set of instructions and promises. He said nothing shall be impossible for Him to do as far as her ministry is concerned. This birthed the name “Kosohuntoluwa Kolese”.

Some of the instructions God gave were that she mustn’t request reward of any form from anyone, especially for curing of diseases and healing. He also continued by instructing her not to establish any structure until after 4 years from when she started her ministry. And she must await the sign He would show in order to confirm His approval which He did on February 15, 2013 when the foundation of this first branch (Ori-oke Koshuntoluwa Kolese – Tabernacle of Possibilities) we’re in was established. Indeed, the establishment of Christ Possibility Church is a product of God’s directive.

Lately this year, God called His servant, Beatrice, by two names. These are Hephzibah and Beulah, adding to what she already bears, as an indication of a new covenant.

God established His covenant of possibility and promises with the Ministry, Christ Possibility Church. He mentioned that through the Ministry, Truth will be revealed to all men, giant armies will be raised for Christ, the kingdom of darkness will be uninstalled, and its light will shine across all nations of the world. These are the vision and mission statements God has given to the Ministry according to His promises.

The Ministry has never departed from the path God set even amidst gross challenges and persecutions. We believe in the undiluted Word of God that comes only through the illumination from the Holy Spirit. We have been spreading the gospel across villages, towns and cities through revivals and crusades, based on the direction of God’s Spirit. Morever, through the Ministry, God has raised godly men for His gospel, salvation has encountered lost souls and men have experienced breakthrough, healing and deliverance. Recently, God has extended the branch of the Ministry to Ikare Town in Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria. And we pride in where God is taking us to. These are our testimonies and achievements in the name of Christ Jesus Our Lord and Saviour.

She's married and blessed with 6 children.
Re: Nobody Comes Out Of Nowhere: Inspiring Woman Of God's Calling by macjurek(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2020
My brother am following the write up,remain Blessed for the good work.

Cheers brother.........
After COVID 19,I will visit to see and part take.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Comes Out Of Nowhere: Inspiring Woman Of God's Calling by joinpreneur(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2020
macjurek:
My brother am following the write up,remain Blessed for the good work.

Cheers brother.........
After COVID 19,I will visit to see and part take.....

Amen!
Thank you, sir...
Re: Nobody Comes Out Of Nowhere: Inspiring Woman Of God's Calling by Willy7(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
I've been following your write up from the encounter thread, and entered this link when I was through with the thread. Actually I saw your encounter thread because I was searching for such connection. But then I became skeptical because of your moniker and the way you were always on that thread even when no new comment like you were advertising something or was waiting for a prey to scam. Honestly I had to read the whole encounter thread to see other comments because I needed to be sure you were genuine. I'm yet to call the number though, but I must commend your resilience in trying to help people like you said. And may the Almighty Father reward you for that. I believe in the prophetic even though I also have my reservations concerning most operations I see. But I just hope and pray that this Prophetess is one of the genuine ones given your testimony about her? Thanks for connect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Comes Out Of Nowhere: Inspiring Woman Of God's Calling by joinpreneur(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Willy7:
I've been following your write up from the encounter thread, and entered this link when I was through with the thread. Actually I saw your encounter thread because I was searching for such connection. But then I became skeptical because of your moniker and the way you were always on that thread even when no new comment like you were advertising something or was waiting for a prey to scam. Honestly I had to read the whole encounter thread to see other comments because I needed to be sure you were genuine. I'm yet to call the number though, but I must commend your resilience in trying to help people like you said. And may the Almighty Father reward you for that. I believe in the prophetic even though I also have my reservations concerning most operations I see. But I just hope and pray that this Prophetess is one of the genuine ones given your testimony about her? Thanks for connect.

Wow! I'm really grateful. Amen! Thank you, God bless.

2 Corinthians 13:1, in the mouth of two or three witnesses, every matter will be established. With the testimonies everyone who called her has been giving are the same that it's nothing but the truth. Yes, she's genuine.
Re: Nobody Comes Out Of Nowhere: Inspiring Woman Of God's Calling by joinpreneur(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2020
Master Jesus never fails. Whatever he promises you, he'll surely do it

(1) (Reply)

Cross Dresser In Islam / Aso Rock Shootings: What Primate Ayodele Said About It In 2017 (exclusive Pics) / Note: This Is what we do when we attack "human satan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.