Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Religion Has Alot Of Questions To Answer!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Has Alot Of Questions To Answer!!! (238 Views)

Religion Has Finished My Mother.. / Daddy Freeze: Religion Has Killed More People In The Last 500 Years / 'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Has Alot Of Questions To Answer!!! by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2020
A couple of days ago, i saw a post where a 7 year old girl was raped to death by a 28 year old man and i couldnt help but wonder, religious people either have or worship a god that sends men to rape little k ggirls to death or just watches and says '' i'll punish you after you're done raping that little girl to death''

i would not even hesitate to stop a rapist from raping a little girl to death if i could. i guess thats the difference between me and your god.

1 Like

Re: Religion Has Alot Of Questions To Answer!!! by incogni2o: 11:25am On May 17, 2020
kelvinkelvinkk:
A couple of days ago, i saw a post where a 7 year old girl was raped to death by a 28 year old man and i couldnt help but wonder, religious people either have or worship a god that sends men to rape little k ggirls to death or just watches and says '' i'll punish you after you're done raping that little girl to death''

i would not even hesitate to stop a rapist from raping a little girl to death if i could. i guess thats the difference between me and your god.

You are talking out of emotions rather than thinking.

God does not dwell in only our Dimension of Life , so definitely God sees the world in a bigger perspective than you.

Some perspective you might not have thought of:

We all know Pain...No matter how intense it is, is felt by everyone and is Temporary. Some on the sick bed, some by injuries, some emotional, some purnishment. The Pain the little Girl felt at that time is ended for Her and you shouldn't be the one feeling it now.

Death is sure for everyone and in God's perspective is just moving from a Dimension to the Next. The Girl has moved on and you also dont know when your time is. Maybe an Accident, An hired Assasin or 100 yrs old on your death dead.

We dont have the luxury to determine when and how we move to the other dimension.

As per the 28 year old Man, well, his action just shows he is a Human being, We are all inately Evil.

Personally, I dont think God sees Death in the same way we see it. He is not a Human.

Just like a Parent bears the emotion of His child passing through a painful moment. The Parents knows this will pass.

So God is unlimited in Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding. You are too young and inexperieced to think you can be the judge of the matter of the tragic incident.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Religion Has Alot Of Questions To Answer!!! by spartan117(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2020
A wicked man raped a poor 7 years old girl, this is really sad.

However you are not entitled to an explanation bro, we owe you nothing. If you feel pain, anger and hatred towards God that's your choice.

However if you want to truly know God and understand the ways of God with all sense of sincerity, then we can show you the path to take.

Stay safe. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Has Alot Of Questions To Answer!!! by Muhylonaire(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2020
Hmmmmmmm
I'm other words:

Have you been looking for a way to invest in a crypto currency and you do not have enough capital to invest or buy? Do you know with Million Money Project, you can accumulate up to 32 Ethereum within a month with just a little fee of 0.04eth to start with. Click the link below to know more

https:///HmLB2XqyFv6ByDAI6Wq2C4
Re: Religion Has Alot Of Questions To Answer!!! by StrikeBack(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2020
Watch how they will avoid this thread

1 Like

Re: Religion Has Alot Of Questions To Answer!!! by Bacteriologist(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2020
The problem of evil is regarded as the strongest arguments against gods.

Even those with the strongest faith, cringe when they learn about the problem of evil.

A benevolent god would not create a universe like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Has Alot Of Questions To Answer!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 17, 2020
StrikeBack:
Watch how they will avoid this thread

Must they always attend/answer to you guys?

Why can't you just live your lives and forget about religionists?

Well according to the book the first human pair demanded for absolutely freedom from the Creator, so he decided to permit them live their lives without intercepting whatever they or descendants choose to do.

God has turned his attention away from mankind in general from then on, he only apportioned his angels at strategic positions, they are to report the crimes to him, if it's getting out of hand he will ask them to destroy them but since Jesus' ascension to heaven God has left mankind to continue doing whatever they want until he comes to end evil for good! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Muslims prepares to celebrate Eid-el-Fitr but no sight of the moon anywhere / The Apostolic Church Of Nigeria Of Nigeria Sold Their Birth Right And Become Ene / Pastors In The House, Now My Question Is, Which Other Human Did Cain Marry? -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.