Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Pastors In The House, Now My Question Is, Which Other Human Did Cain Marry? - - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors In The House, Now My Question Is, Which Other Human Did Cain Marry? - (236 Views)

To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished / The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors In The House, Now My Question Is, Which Other Human Did Cain Marry? - by losak9111(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2020
Where Are The Pastors/Church Boys?? Answer This Sunday School Question. (See Question) -
Read Question Below:-
-
when Adam and Eve born Cain and Abel, as at that time there were only 4 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel).
-
Bible said, Cain killed Abel and was cursed by God. now it was left with only 3 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain)
-
Now according to d bible, Cain traveled to a town called Nod and married and gave children with her.
-
Now my question is, which other human did Cain marry?
-
The Apostles, pastors, evangelists, Elders and co should answer this question.
Re: Pastors In The House, Now My Question Is, Which Other Human Did Cain Marry? - by GODWINLOWSKI: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2020
The bible didn't say there were only 3 people then, Adam and Eve also has more sons and daughters, but the bible only gave us names of Cain and Abel because they were the eldest, he took one of his sister along with him
Re: Pastors In The House, Now My Question Is, Which Other Human Did Cain Marry? - by GODWINLOWSKI: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2020
Remember God placed a mark on his head, so that nobody who finds him will kill him. that's to show you that more people have been born into the world too
Re: Pastors In The House, Now My Question Is, Which Other Human Did Cain Marry? - by extol1(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2020
he married his own blood sister
Re: Pastors In The House, Now My Question Is, Which Other Human Did Cain Marry? - by pyyxxaro: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2020
He married Tonto undecided
Re: Pastors In The House, Now My Question Is, Which Other Human Did Cain Marry? - by TheSourcerer: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2020
See them with multiple answers , it's like asking what is 2+2
Chinese math student - 22
German math student - 6
Nigerian math student - 0.22

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Deliverance From Masturbation / MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Your Expectation 28 / I Am Full Of Guilt And Regret For Neglecting The History Of My Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.