Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Apostolic Church Of Nigeria Of Nigeria Sold Their Birth Right And Become Ene - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Apostolic Church Of Nigeria Of Nigeria Sold Their Birth Right And Become Ene (235 Views)

Woman Collapses, Dies In Christ Apostolic Church Lagos, After 10-Day Fast / 5 People Who Sold Their Souls To The Devil / The Apostolic Church Nigeria Motto For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Apostolic Church Of Nigeria Of Nigeria Sold Their Birth Right And Become Ene by ChristCFASM: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF NIGERIA OF NIGERIA SOLD THEIR BIRTH RIGHT AND BECOME ENEMIES OF CHRIST JESUS
the Lord corrects and disciplines everyone whom He loves, and He punishes, even scourges, every son whom He accepts and welcomes to His heart and cherishes.
Heb 12:6
Calvary greetings to you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ the author and the finisher of our faith, by whose grace we are alive till this day.
I have delivered a message in which God revealed about The APOSTOLIC CHURCH.
The Lord took me back to The Apostolic church and He has asked me to tell you that heads will roll if you refuse to go back to the drawing board and repent. He will scatters you from the head to the toe.
Touching the watchword that you're expecting for the coming year, God opens my eyes and I saw five prophet among your prophets. I saw one of them that is tall and dark in complexion, he wanted to say the watchword as he is about to say this is the Lord says, his tongue stick and he couldn't alter a statement. There in, I saw an angel, he said to him, you're dwelling in sin and my voice cannot come out from the pit.
God said, If watchword come out from The Apostolic church this coming year it's phantom and fabricated. God asked you to go back to the drawing board and He calls for repentance because many of you are wolf in sheep's clothing. Sharp practices, funds raising, money laundry, adultery has become order of the day in The Apostolic church.
God said that Olutola's (ex Chairman) sin are many and he should come out openly to confess his sins, if he should die, he's going to hell. All the people he has chosen are not worthy to be there.
God said, the present Chairman (Awojide) is also concealing his sins, those people that are not deems fit, you're promoting them. You collect money to promote people and your Ministers has been rendered useless.
THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH should go back to the drawing board so that the time of refreshing may come from the Lord.
God bless as you share.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=129909278458678&id=109631663819773
Re: The Apostolic Church Of Nigeria Of Nigeria Sold Their Birth Right And Become Ene by TUANKU(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
God said, God said... when and where was God telling you all these?
So you talk to God yet he didn't mention about corona virus to you as an early warning?
You lot need to stop this circus.

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Reveals What Will Happen In The Month Of July / Pastors In The House, Now My Question Is, Which Other Human Did Cain Marry? - / What In World Is Happening On This Planet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.