Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Should I Report This Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Report This Church? (1173 Views)

Can You Marry A Girl That Attends This Church ? / This Church Banner Is Strange / This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Report This Church? by nhurhetee(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2020
Greetings everyone! As at this moment in my street in Lagos, a church next to my house is currently opened for service with large gatherings despite several warnings from the govt. The worst part is some of the worshippers parked in front of our house without using face mask & who knows the virus carrier among these people. I strongly believe Covid-19 is real & am really scared with what am seeing now! Should I report the church?

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Church? by ojun50(m): 11:37am On May 17, 2020
Do the needful,

5 Likes

Re: Should I Report This Church? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 17, 2020
Call the police and the army
Re: Should I Report This Church? by jared007: 11:43am On May 17, 2020
Shut your mouth there but if you see evil cultists, Fulani herdsmen, ritualists, potential armed robbers you won't remember to call police or regard them as your friend.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Church? by StrikeBack(m): 11:46am On May 17, 2020
Ismaili Maliki 08032132316

He sells RPG

Use it at will

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Report This Church? by Bacteriologist(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2020
Please play me "blow the whistle" by DJ consequence

Re: Should I Report This Church? by nhurhetee(m): 12:00pm On May 17, 2020
jared007:
Shut your mouth there but if you see evil cultists, Fulani herdsmen, ritualists, potential armed robbers you won't remember to call police or regard them as your friend.

Stop taking drugs and alcohol, u won't listen! Now its affecting ur brain.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Report This Church? by kingxsamz(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2020
Smh... OP... The time you used in opening this thread you would have used it to do the needful.
Nawa for you.
Re: Should I Report This Church? by ABCthings: 2:12pm On May 17, 2020
Answer these;
1) Are markets open or not?
2) Are banks open or not?
3) Is social distancing observed in public transport?
4) Where do you your get water from?

You guys make it seem as if one can only get corona virus in the Church

You that you don't go to Church are you now free from it?
Re: Should I Report This Church? by Dantedasz(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2020
nhurhetee:
Greetings everyone! As at this moment in my street in Lagos, a church next to my house is currently opened for service with large gatherings despite several warnings from the govt. The worst part is some of the worshippers parked in front of our house without using face mask & who knows the virus carrier among these people. I strongly believe Covid-19 is real & am really scared with what am seeing now! Should I report the church?

Do you know you are an enabler of the spread of corona virus?
Instead of you to inform the appropriate authorities, you came on Nairaland to open a thread.
You should do the needful first,then come and update the thread. If you cannot do this mention the state,street,area and name of the church and others will do the needful for you!
So far in my opinion you are as guilty as the operators of that church!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Report This Church? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 17, 2020
Meet and discuss with the pastor first before making any reports. Warn them first.
Re: Should I Report This Church? by ABCthings: 2:33pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

Do you know you are an enabler of the spread of corona virus?
Instead of you to inform the appropriate authorities, you came on Nairaland to open a thread.
You should do the needful first,then come and update the thread. If you cannot do this mention the state,street,area and name of the church and others will do the needful for you!
So far in my opinion you are as guilty as the operators of that church!
Can you beat your chest and say you're free from corona virus
Re: Should I Report This Church? by Dantedasz(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2020
ABCthings:
Can you beat your chest and say you're free from corona virus

What kind of silly crappy question is this?
Are people supposed to gather in a place at this point in time? It is a pity that common sense is not common at all!

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Church? by ABCthings: 2:50pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

What kind of silly crappy question is this?
Are people supposed to gather in a place at this point in time? It is a pity that common sense is not common at all!
Yes, people are not suppose to gather but we all know we failed and since we failed singling Churches out makes no sense at all.
Re: Should I Report This Church? by Lexusgs430: 2:57pm On May 17, 2020
nhurhetee:

Report them immediately. Don't even engage them to seek a remedy......
Re: Should I Report This Church? by Dantedasz(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2020
ABCthings:
Yes, people are not suppose to gather but we all know we failed and since we failed singling Churches out makes no sense at all.

What kind of sick and twisted kind of reasoning is this?
So since some people are infected with corona virus, we should go back to the old ways of shaking hands,hugging ourselves,not washing our hands with soap,touching our faces and gathering crowds in confined spaces without respecting social distancing??

Like I said common sense is not common at all and some religious people would gladly sacrifice their wives and kids to god as a blood offering if their pastor commanded them to do so like mindless sheep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Report This Church? by hakeem4(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2020
nhurhetee:
You must report those criminals.
Re: Should I Report This Church? by ABCthings: 3:23pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

So since some people are infected with corona virus, we should go back to the old ways of shaking hands,hugging ourselves,not washing our hands with soap,touching our faces and gathering crowds in confined spaces without respecting social distancing??

Like I said common sense is not common at all and some religious people would gladly sacrifice their wives and kids to god as a blood offering if their pastor commanded them to do so like mindless sheep!
If banks are opened, businesses are opened, markets are opened.
Then what sense do it make to close churches?

If you like rub sanitizer from morning to night if you still buy foodstuff from the market then you are just as unprotected as "kano abokis".

From the crayfish to the red oil you will use and cook do you know how many people might have had contact with it.

Like I asked were do you even get your water supply from?
Re: Should I Report This Church? by ABCthings: 3:26pm On May 17, 2020
hakeem4:
You must report those criminals.

You sef, those that attended kyari's burial how many of them did you report?

Re: Should I Report This Church? by SIONKPO1(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

Bros,forget that thing corona no dey Nigeria,why is that people that stay in rural areas are not infected,its all politics
Try watch or read the Dokpesi's interview
Re: Should I Report This Church? by Dantedasz(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2020
ABCthings:
If banks are opened, businesses are opened, markets are opened.
Then what sense do it make to close churches?

If you like rub sanitizer from morning to night if you still buy foodstuff from the market then you are just as unprotected as "kano abokis".

From the crayfish to the red oil you will use and cook do you know how many people might have had contact with it.

Like I asked were do you even get your water supply from?

Are you going to eat the crayfish and red oil raw?
Are you not going to cook them on fire?
Would you not wash the food stuff before cooking them?
I smell Oyedepo all over your posts but like I said some Christian's are so fickle that if their pastor commands them to sacrifice their wife and children as a blood offering to god they would gladly do so without thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KcYfc6tbe0
Re: Should I Report This Church? by Dantedasz(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Bros,forget that thing corona no dey Nigeria,why is that people that stay in rural areas are not infected,its all politics
Try watch or read the Dokpesi's interview

This kind of infantile reasoning is what keeps spreading the sickness. So Dokpesi is now your authorityon covid 19?
undecided
Re: Should I Report This Church? by SIONKPO1(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

This kind of infantile reasoning is what keeps spreading the sickness.
undecided

Bros,how many people or persons have you heard or seen in rural area that has been infected by corona
The issue is many persons show similar like symptoms but we use Anti-malaria drugs or herbs for treatment
Re: Should I Report This Church? by ABCthings: 3:47pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

Are you going to eat the crayfish and red oil raw?
Are you not going to cook them on fire?
Would you not wash the food stuff before cooking them?

Let's not go into this or are you also going to wash vegetables with soap? won't the droplets flow into your hands?

Meanwhile below is completely irrelevant. Go to a good Bible based Church.

I smell Oyedepo all over your posts but like I said some Christian's are so fickle that if their pastor commands them to sacrifice their wife and children as a blood offering to god they would gladly do so without thinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KcYfc6tbe0
Re: Should I Report This Church? by nhurhetee(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2020
Eulalia:
Meet and discuss with the pastor first before making any reports. Warn them first.

Thank u sister!! That's what av been patiently waiting for. I don't want to be seen as an enemy in the street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Report This Church? by nhurhetee(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2020
kingxsamz:
Smh... OP... The time you used in opening this thread you would have used it to do the needful.
Nawa for you.
OK Sir!
Re: Should I Report This Church? by Dantedasz(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Bros,how many people or persons have you heard or seen in rural area that has been infected by corona
The issue is many persons show similar like symptoms but we use Anti-malaria drugs or herbs for treatment

How many tests have been carried out in the rural areas? The tests being conducted in the city are not even enough. In my opinion the figures being bandied by the NCDC are grossly being deflated.
If you and Dokpesi do not understand what is happening there is no need to expose ignorance in public. As at now there is NO known cure for this disease hence the reason all kind of different drugs are being used to combat the virus. In reality what is fighting the disease in those who contact the virus is the IMMUNE system in the body. Those with healthy immune system and no serious underlying sicknesses such as high blood pressure or diabetes are usually able to overcome the virus and recover. Those with poor/weakened immune systems do not recover -they die!
However it is better not to test your immune system and that is why medical experts advise using a face mask, washing of hands,keeping social distance and non gathering of crowds in confined spaces!
Re: Should I Report This Church? by nhurhetee(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Report them immediately. Don't even engage them to seek a remedy......
OK Sir.
Re: Should I Report This Church? by Dantedasz(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2020
nhurhetee:

Thank u sister!! That's what av been patiently waiting for. I don't want to be seen as an enemy in the street.

So when you do this and they continue with their service next sunday,what are you going to do? Or is the pastor not aware of the rules on social distancing or gathering of crowds in a place that you have to meet with him and run things by him as if he is a four year old child?
Re: Should I Report This Church? by SIONKPO1(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

How many tests have been carried out in the rural areas? The tests being conducted in the city are not even enough. In my opinion the figures being bandied by the NCDC are grossly being deflated.
If you and Dokpesi do not understand what is happening there is no need to expose ignorance in public. As at now there is NO known cure for this disease hence the reason all kind of different drugs are being used to combat the virus. In reality what is fighting the disease in those who contact the virus is the IMMUNE system in the body. Those with healthy immune system and no serious underlying sicknesses such as high blood pressure or diabetes are usually able to overcome the virus and recover. Those with poor/weakened immune systems do not recover -they die!
However it is better not to test your immune system and that is why medical experts advise using a face mask, washing of hands,keeping social distance and non gathering of crowds in confined spaces!
You think cure is only by vaccine ?
you are so ignorant of so many things
Every human being have White blood cell in them,you can only be sick if your white blood cell is weak likewise in the spiritual realm before any thing happens in the physical it has already been settled spiritually
If not for the fervent prayers of Christians and Muslims and others who believes in GOD,maybe we would have been picking dead bodies on the streets
Let religious houses open but with an agreed guidelines with the government
Re: Should I Report This Church? by nhurhetee(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

So when you do this and they continue with their service next sunday,what are you going to do? Or is the pastor not aware of the rules on social distancing or gathering of crowds in a place that you have to meet with him and run things by him as if he is a four year old child?

Bros, i dnt want to be seen as an enemy! I knw my street well. Thats y i'm seeking advice here.
Re: Should I Report This Church? by Dantedasz(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2020
SIONKPO1:

You think cure is only by vaccine ?
you are so ignorant of so many things
Every human being have White blood cell in them,you can only be sick if your white blood cell is weak likewise in the spiritual realm before any thing happens in the physical it has already been settled spiritually
If not for the fervent prayers of Christians and Muslims and others who believes in GOD,maybe we would have been picking dead bodies on the streets
Let religious houses open but with an agreed guidelines with the government

They were picking dead bodies in thousands in Italy which is the citadel of christianity. I am sure the Saudis are also hiding a lot of figures but the Kaaba has been hurriedly shut down. No pilgrimage this year!
Your fervent prayers have been practically useless so far and remain so.
Most of your pastors have taken precautions of keeping social distance, washing hands and using face masks because they know that the solution lies with science. The pastors know that this pandemic is no spellbinding show of atmosphere of miracles...this is a real live killing sickness!
If you like head to the warnings and keep yourself and your family safe the same way your cunning pastor has kept his own family safe.
As I said this is no time for false and contrived television miracles...this is a real sickness.
A word is enough for the wise!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Church Lagos Today - NO Face Masks, Social Distancing! / Joe Biden Says Enactment Of LGBT Equality Act Is Priority If Elected / If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.