Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video (58203 Views)

Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos / Meet Royalkennessy Cornelius Michaell, Cee-C & Model In Romantic Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by kevotek1000(m): 2:44am On May 18, 2020
All I can say here is that poverty is a disease. Get cured from poverty b4 you cured COVID-19. Mehn... Did you see that G-wagon wey that small pikin dey drive... I must Hustle, una go play my video 4 Nairaland soon. Chai
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Banter1(m): 2:54am On May 18, 2020
This ancestor though. smh
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by shamsin6300(m): 4:17am On May 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:

You don't understand?

Yh I don't seriously
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Dicklaw(m): 6:06am On May 18, 2020
```*That small small change you dey Save won’t give you the life of luxury you deserve. But million Money Can�

People are taking position and some are still watching

That's not the best for you.

The best thing for you is join the smart contractors now and enjoy million money smart contract endless stream of income. �*```

To know more about million money etherum smart contract and how it works, click on the link below � �

https:///9jaMillionMoney
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Bestbeelieve: 6:14am On May 18, 2020
nuff nwantintin as e dey hot!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Temptee101(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2020
janedonez:
May the love binding you both wax stronger. May all those struggling in every relationship they find themselves find peace and happiness

This video doesn't prove anything.

Don't be deceived. All that glitters can never be gold.

Look well, you'd see the underlining sadness in regina's face.
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by GiZcorp: 8:41am On May 18, 2020
Awwn it's sweeting me, play it again, play it again!!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by GiZcorp: 8:42am On May 18, 2020
Temptee101:

This video doesn't prove anything.

Don't be deceived. All that glitters can never be gold.

Look well, you'd see the underlining sadness in regina's face.
BROTHER NEGODU, Which nonsense underlining sadness? The babe is happy joor, abi na because it's not ur sister?����

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Temptee101(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2020
GiZcorp:
BROTHER NEGODU, Which nonsense underlining sadness? The babe is happy joor, abi na because it's not ur sister?����

God forbid my sister marries a man old enough to be her grandfather.

Well, thank God that can never happen again because all my sisters are married.
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Codes151(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2020
She Dey live with her friends too?
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by GiZcorp: 9:08am On May 18, 2020
Temptee101:

God forbid my sister marries a man old enough to be her grandfather.

Well, thank God that can never happen again because all my sisters are married.
Now I know why you are so obsessed with this girl. Since none of your sis could be like her abeg try and atleast be like the bed or better still more than him. Poverty is not to my toiled with biko!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by osas7j(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2020
father is feeding are youngest daughter
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Realfrankie(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2020
Soma, no vex cos another man pikin the run your race grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Path24: 10:27am On May 18, 2020
anything to trend with
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by CeCeEkol(f): 10:29am On May 18, 2020
More like a father and daughter. God bless them.
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Temptee101(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2020
GiZcorp:
Now I know why you are so obsessed with this girl. Since none of your sis could be like her abeg try and atleast be like the bed or better still more than him. Poverty is not to my toiled with biko!

Lol... poverty has really dealt with you no doubt. It's obvious you can do anything for money be it killing or being fuccked through the ass.

To make it clear, my 3 beautiful sisters are very uncomfortable in their husband's house.

The first one is married to a young rich businessman with kids. She's also doing well for herself as a first class graduate with a doctorate degree and lectures in one of best uni in the country.

The 2nd one who got married last year and also a first class graduate with the husband working with one of the highly envied federal firms in the country.

The last baby, is living in Germany with the young husband, her two kids were given birth to in America. Also a 2.1 graduate of Law.

So tell me why they will wish to be in Regina's shoes? If you know your worth as a woman, you won't just settle for any antelope for money.

Lastly, I am not in any way proud, God has been so good to my family, we don't envy people.

Regina obviously have a faulty foundation and poverty mentality, if not she wouldn't have settled for that ancester she called husband.

I heard she got rusticated from the uni, guess she didn't have so many choices to choose from.

Lastly but not the least, be contented with whatever God blessed you with and never settle for less all because of money.

Unfortunately, this will be my last response to you.

Peace and have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Alaganature(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2020
LukasPodolski:
David Egwin, the famous Nairaland begger.
You're fully back, nice.
Damn...this one deep ooo Famous Nairaland begger ��� People with bad mouth
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by truthstands01: 12:54pm On May 18, 2020
Father and daughter playing.....
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by CuteYvonne777: 3:00pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by GiZcorp: 4:41pm On May 18, 2020
Temptee101:

Lol... poverty has really dealt with you no doubt. It's obvious you can do anything for money be it killing or being fuccked through the ass.

To make it clear, my 3 beautiful sisters are very uncomfortable in their husband's house.

The first one is married to a young rich businessman with kids. She's also doing well for herself as a first class graduate with a doctorate degree and lectures in one of best uni in the country.

The 2nd one who got married last year and also a first class graduate with the husband working with one of the highly envied federal firms in the country.

The last baby, is living in Germany with the young husband, her two kids were given birth to in America. Also a 2.1 graduate of Law.

So tell me why they will wish to be in Regina's shoes? If you know your worth as a woman, you won't just settle for any antelope for money.

Lastly, I am not in any way proud, God has been so good to my family, we don't envy people.

Regina obviously have a faulty foundation and poverty mentality, if not she wouldn't have settled for that ancester she called husband.

I heard she got rusticated from the uni, guess she didn't have so many choices to choose from.

Lastly but not the least, be contented with whatever God blessed you with and never settle for less all because of money.

Unfortunately, this will be my last response to you.

Peace and have a nice day!

Puhahahah.... bro you have suceeded in saying nothing as usual, it's expected bro. I sure know she can pay all your sis expenditures for the rest of their lives. And as for you, don't lemme start with you. Like I advised before, hustle o before you will turn down God's blessings all I the name of "am holier than thou"
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by dimmikel: 4:51pm On May 18, 2020
Do u need an AC technician in ibadan?
u can call or watsapp us on 08101091803

Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by osascybog(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2020
tompat86:
Ancestor and daughter
This is Audio joy....the man went for fresh blood and the girl went for the money...love can't be any sweeter
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Davpee: 7:31pm On May 18, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko have shared couple goals in a romantic video which just surfaced the internet.

In the video, Ned Nwoko was spotted pampering his wife, Regina while spoon-feeding her. From the look of things, it appears the actress wasn’t feeling too well at the time the video was shot.

Regina Daniel’s marriage to billionaire politician husband, Ned Nwoko, has no doubt remained a thing of controversy.

Regardless of this, the young wife is living her best life without a care in the world. Rumors also have it that the actress is currently an expectant mother.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guO5KTotbPw
The girl the give the man 24/7 why hin no go feed her? Na your money old man.
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by mkoabiola: 11:37pm On May 18, 2020
Looks like father and daughter
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by zudozz: 1:11am On May 19, 2020
no matter how rich this ned guy is I ll keep saying it..This is SOooooooooo wrong!
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Iceberg3: 11:15am On May 19, 2020
Hotfreeze:
As a man, you need to hustle so that your daughter won't have to marry an ugly old man for her to get access to the things of life.

Poverty combined with greed is a BASTARD.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat / “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.