Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). (11257 Views)

Queen Jennifer Ephraim's Book "Dilemma Of The Nigeria Girl Child" Now On Amazon / Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 / Ferocious (Rated 18 For Sex, Nudity, Violence And Gore)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). by Lakesc: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dave may hav found a reason to live meeting crazy sarah.. Thanks OP, this story is really interesting...

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). by MichaelDaniel10(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lakesc:
Dave may hav found a reason to live meeting crazy sarah.. Thanks OP, this story is really interesting...

You're welcome.. Thank you too
Re: Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). by MichaelDaniel10(m): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Episode 11)

.....after 2 hours.

Sarah was walking out side and she was looking very tired but she was shocked to see me

Her:don't tell me you waited?

Me:I didn't do it out of my own free will
You took my key

Her:no that's not true(she checked her bag and saw the key)

Oh my God I'm so sorry Dave

Me:it's fine,today was my day off anyway so it's cool.

Her: let me make it up to you

Me:how?

Her: let's go and eat.

Me:okay that's cool

Her: and I'm driving

Me:okay okay let me have my key please

Her:just be a gentle man
Sit back and enjoy the ride.

....THE BEST FOODS...

Waiter:good day ma'am
Good day sir

What I get you?

Her:get me fried rice and chicken please

Waiter:what about you sir?

Me:I don't really know ermm

Her:just get him one can of cold water since he don't know what to eat

Me:laughing) let me have the same thing she is having

The waiter left to bring our foods..

Her:so who is Dave?

Me:Dave is a man

Her:what do you do?

Me(just then reality hit me,my business was going down the drain and I'm having a fight with madam at the moment
My sister is currently not safe and here I was having the best time of my life)

Me:you know what Sarah I have to go now I'm sorry
We can do this another time
I'm truly sorry.

Here is my card
Call me..

Can I have my car key?

Hersadlooking surprise) sure

Me:I'm sorry but you won't understand what's going on now

I have to go.

With that I left the restaurant and drove straight to my house.

I sent Lot's of text to madam saying I was sorry but she didn't respond.

I went to our head quarters but she was not there,I met new people so I was left with no other choice than to drink and forget my sorrow.

I drove to the nearest club I could find and started drinking it was 3:15 am when I saw a slim beautiful fair girl walking to me

Her:you should go easy on those bottles

Me:I want to clear my head and right now these bottles are doing a great job

Her:how about we dance?

Me:with you?

Her:yeah

Me:sure, let's go

We started dancing and I used the opportunity to rub her ass and started touching her boobs with style

Her: I think we need a room boy

Me:yeah
Me too

We took a cab to my house because none of us could drive at the moment.

On getting to the house, we took each others clothes from the sitting room and we couldn't make it upstair to my room we just went to the guest room

.....................Next morning............

Her:Good morning sugar

Me:just text me your account details

Her:laughing) do you think I'm a hoe?

Me:I didn't say that, I just thought..you know what never mind.

Her :well my name is Susan and I just returned to the country and I needed some action..so here we are

Me:wow

.....we exchange numbers and I didn't hear from any of the girls I met till one faithful evening I got a call from Sarah.

We met at a fashion show and we were just driving around gisting and getting to know each other, then she wanted to know
Where I live
I took her to my house,she fixed us dinner we talked and talked till we both slept off in each others arm's.

The next day she left very early but promised to come back later in the evening.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). by MichaelDaniel10(m): 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Episode 12)
I took a lawyer to help me out with my case but what they found out almost killed me.

The house and my business was not in my name it was all in madam's real name SONIA AZU.

Few days later some police men came to trow my out of the house..

I lost everything just like that.

I was left with my car and the money in my account, I was still able to send my sister to Ukraine to further her studies and I was still able to send my parents money for upkeep but I know it won't last for long.

I got a small two bedroom apartment to cool off while I plan my next move and Sarah and I started dating she was everything I ever wanted in a woman until one faithful day she caught me on bed with Susan.. Her sister.

Yes it turned out Sarah and Susan were sisters and madam was their mother and I have slept with both mother and daughter's so there was no need fighting for what is not going to work

I let them go,I lost the love of my life and my business I had to start afresh again and there was only one way to do that.

Me:hello Good day ma'am
It's Dave.
I need your help

Senator's wife:boy I knew you would call me soon
Meet me up by 6pm
Would text you the address after the call.

THE END.

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). by MichaelDaniel10(m): 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
oloyedprince1:
Following
Thanks
Re: Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). by Lakesc: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2020
Wow! Madam really dealt with dave, i think he was a bit foolish though, in his line of work he should alway hav a plan B...

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). by MichaelDaniel10(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lakesc:
Wow! Madam really dealt with dave, i think he was a bit foolish though, in his line of work he should alway hav a plan B...
That's true
Re: Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). by yungbanks(m): 7:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Wow that was so cool man the end as in finished or the end wait for another part

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). by MichaelDaniel10(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
yungbanks:
Wow that was so cool man the end as in finished or the end wait for another part
Thank you
Another part coming soon
Re: Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). by Lakesc: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
MichaelDaniel10:

Thank you
Another part coming soon
Op; can wait oo, u just when silent for long, thank goodness u are back..

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lakesc:
Op; can wait oo, u just when silent for long, thank goodness u are back..
Lol I'm working on it

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). by yungbanks(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Aveg do ooo we don over wait

(1) (2) (Reply)

MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... / My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. / Etisalat Prize For Literature Flash Fiction Award For Short Fiction Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.