Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity (447 Views)

Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me / What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed / Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by stevewrites(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2020
If you are here reading this right now, there are chances that you have heard what I am about to share with you at least once or twice in your lifetime.

I want you to pay attention

The truth is that there is nothing absolutely new under the sun. Even the Holy Books confirm this.

Every one of us has randomly come across one opportunity or the other that will change our lives but most of the time, we do not take it seriously. If you can pay attention to the end, I will show you the easiest, safest, and most guaranteed business to do online.

I promise to show you the secret some people are using to kill it online that most of you do not know.

This isn’t about MMM or MLM referral scam or the recent cryptocurrency and forex trainings flying around these days. I am not saying those programs are bad but I do know they are very volatile and most people end up losing their money.

The easiest, safest, and most guaranteed way to make money online is by selling information (in digital format) online.
This format could be in the form of E-books, Audio, Videos, etc. So far it does not involve physical delivery to those who need it.

I know you are not just hearing this

So how do you know the right information that can be sold?

How do you even sell it online?

Who do you sell to?

What if I don’t have the time to create a product, how do I still sell a packaged product online?

Follow me closely because I am going to solve all these impending questions running through your mind.

First, you do not even need to create the information of your own

You do not even need to know how to sell

A simple marketing model can help you solve all these questions.

It is called AFFILIATE MARKETING

I know you have heard this before but you haven’t paid attention it. I am even going to show you a unique affiliate model that is guaranteed to make you money forever.

For those who do not understand what affiliate marketing is, it is simply selling other people’s products (usually hot products) and getting a commission when you do so.

A proper way of explaining this is that you get paid anytime you recommend a valuable product to people who need it.

Go back and read that line again.

It is as simple as that.

So, let me quickly summarize the 3 steps involved in getting started as an affiliate.
1. Sign up as an affiliate on a platform
2. Check the market place and select any of the products that interest you
3. Create marketing funnels (E.g FB Ads->Presell->Optin->Email-> Sales presentation.

The good thing about this is that you can automate this whole process such that it doesn’t disturb your day-to-day activities.

All you just need is 4 hours a day for 5 days to set everything up. Then you can just relax and optimize your ads.
It feels so good sleeping, eating, or doing something else and you suddenly get an email that you just made a sale as an affiliate.

In the space of the last one month, I have made up to N475k as an affiliate despite my remote 9-5 jobs.

Funny thing is that I did not spend more than 45k to set up my affiliate system. This is because I have to sign up + run ads (I don't have the stress of doing one-on-one marketing).

All you just need is a system (Laptop) + extra cash (say 40-45k) and be able to commit at least 2 hours for 5 days to set everything up, then you can relax and start getting commissions.

It's as simple as that.

I hope this helps someone out there.

Ps: If you have any questions, you can let me know within the comment section.
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by xtaphare321(f): 12:47pm On May 17, 2020
I have a question please, want to know which company do you sell for, cos I have tried click bank and I couldn't give register
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by Supercaddy: 12:48pm On May 17, 2020
Your whatsapp Contact please
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by stevewrites(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2020
xtaphare321:
I have a question please, want to know which company do you sell for, cos I have tried click bank and I couldn't give register

Yes, that's true. Clickbank doesn't accept Nigerians. However, there is a special Hack to it.

I won't lie to you, I personally do not make use of clickbank even though they pay in dollars. Their system is a bit complex and it takes a while to cash out.

The platform I use is based here in Nigeria where I have everything under my control.

I can help you out if you are really serious about getting started.
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by stevewrites(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2020
Supercaddy:
Your whatsapp Contact please
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by xtaphare321(f): 1:56pm On May 17, 2020
stevewrites:

Yes, that's true. Clickbank doesn't accept Nigerians. However, there is a special Hack to it.

I won't lie to you, I personally do not make use of clickbank even though they pay in dollars. Their system is a bit complex and it takes a while to cash out.

The platform I use is based here in Nigeria where I have everything under my control.

I can help you out if you are really serious about getting started.

Chat me up on 07065299201 (WhatsApp only)
OK thank you, will contact you

(1) (Reply)

P.A Needed In Lekki Phase 1,lagos / 5 Simple Steps To Register For Npower Batch C Recruitment 2020 / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.