Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,850 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? (1710 Views)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Horus(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2020
Over 700 different species of dinosaurs have been identified and named.

However palaeontologists believe that there are many more new and different dinosaur species still to be discovered.

How Could Noah Fit 700 different species of dinosaurs on the Ark?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by DZTech: 12:48pm On May 17, 2020
Horus:

However palaeontologists believe that there are many more new and different dinosaur species still to be discovered.

its a silly question.

did dinosaurs exist in Noah's time?

2 Likes

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by SpacehubTech: 12:52pm On May 17, 2020
DZTech:
its a silly question.

Ironically, your own question is

9 Likes

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by DZTech: 12:55pm On May 17, 2020
SpacehubTech:

so, ur saying dinosaurs and man coexisted?
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by scoundrel(f): 1:03pm On May 17, 2020
My question is where he hid such a massive ark after the flood. How long did it take him to build it? Something with that capacity is likely to look like a city in size.

5 Likes

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Liveair: 1:04pm On May 17, 2020
Ah! Remember, it was just less than 6000 years ago Noah built the Ark. Dinos where already long dead. wink

1 Like

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Holumhidey(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2020
Just carry their children of both sex..... Simple as A B D
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by drshrewd: 1:10pm On May 17, 2020
Bible just like any other holy book are fairy tale...you should as well asked if Noah also gave account of all the micro organism

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Michealky: 1:32pm On May 17, 2020
DZTech:
its a silly question.

So dinosaur was created in a lab abi

5 Likes

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Faithful4real(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2020
[s]
drshrewd:
Bible just like any other holy book are fairy tale...you should as well asked if Noah also gave account of all the micro organism
[/s]
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Faithful4real(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2020
Michealky:

So dinosaur was created in a lab abi
Did dinosaur exist during Noah time.
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Michealky: 1:38pm On May 17, 2020
Liveair:
Ah! Remember, it was just less than 6000 years ago Noah built the Ark. Dinos where already long dead. wink

Hahaha. The earth is more than a billion years old. And noah ark was 6000 years ago??Remember Noah is the great grand son of Enoch. That's son of Cain
So dinos were existing before adam? Lol

3 Likes

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Michealky: 1:41pm On May 17, 2020
DZTech:
its a silly question.

Were u saying dinosaurs were long dead before Noah, or maybe God created dinosaurs after the flood

1 Like

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Michealky: 1:43pm On May 17, 2020
Faithful4real:

Did dinosaur exist during Noah time.

Yeah

1 Like

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by DZTech: 1:59pm On May 17, 2020
Michealky:

Yeah
this level of ignorance is too much to deal with on a Sunday.
thankfully, Google is ur friend
smh
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Michealky: 2:06pm On May 17, 2020
DZTech:
smh

If dinosaurs existed after Noah, are you telling me God created more species after the flood
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by kingxsamz(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2020
DZTech:
smh
When did dinosaurs exist?
Before or after Noah?
How old is the earth according to the bible?

3 Likes

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Michealky: 2:20pm On May 17, 2020
DZTech:
smh

Now read

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by ABCthings: 2:21pm On May 17, 2020
The dinosaur died in the flood. They drowned lipsrsealed
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by DZTech: 2:32pm On May 17, 2020
kingxsamz:

When did dinosaurs exist?
Before or after Noah?
How old is the earth according to the bible?
hmmm.
na wa o.
anyway, refer to my last comment.
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by MJBOLT: 2:32pm On May 17, 2020
the noah ark story is extremely dumb

5 Likes

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by DZTech: 2:38pm On May 17, 2020
Michealky:

Now read
bros, wots ur take away from d analysis-
dt dinosaurs existed with men?
small ones?

so, in a world where Noah saved them, they alone went extinct?
all 700 species of them?
I just taya for una
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Michealky: 3:09pm On May 17, 2020
DZTech:
bros, wots ur take away from d analysis-
dt dinosaurs existed with men?
small ones?

so, in a world where Noah saved them, they alone went extinct?
all 700 species of them?
I just taya for una

So are you saying they went extinct before man? Pls answer o
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by SIONKPO1(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2020
Op,have you seen a cargo ship before or a cruiseliner?
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by CodeTemplar: 4:59pm On May 17, 2020
Horus:

Do you know the meaning of the word replenish?
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by CodeTemplar: 5:37pm On May 17, 2020
DZTech:
its a silly question.

Biblical and scientific evidences point to the fact that Dinosaurs existed long before Noah or humanit.

In Genesis 9:1 after the rain that destroyed the rest of humanity subsided, God said to Noah and the survivors, [I]...replenish the earth...[/I]. That in plain English translation means to repopulate the earth.

But before that time when God created the first men and women(note I used plural), He also asked them to replenish the earth. In Genesis 1:28, God said be fruitful and multiply and replenish , and subdue it.

In Noah's case, we have an idea of who God wanted the replenishing task to replace and that's the destroyed humans but in Adam's and co case, the Bible never said who the replenishing task was suppose to replace. That's where dinosaurs come into play. I believe there were beings in the earth before Adam but somehow someway God wiped them of the earth. The Bible was suppose to be Humans own manual and so I am not surprised It is silent on life before humans.
In fact I believe the millions of years was between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2.

We also know the first day and night wasn't the beginning of time from the book of Genesis.
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by CodeTemplar: 5:38pm On May 17, 2020
DZTech:
its a silly question.

Biblical and scientific evidences point to the fact that Dinosaurs existed long before Noah or humanit.

In Genesis 9:1 after the rain that destroyed the rest of humanity subsided, God said to Noah and the survivors, [I]...replenish the earth...[/I]. That in plain English translation means to repopulate the earth.

But before that time when God created the first men and women(note I used plural), He also asked them to replenish the earth. In Genesis 1:28, God said be fruitful and multiply and replenish , and subdue it.

In Noah's case, we have an idea of who God wanted the replenishing task to replace and that's the destroyed humans but in Adam's and co case, the Bible never said who the replenishing task was suppose to replace. That's where dinosaurs come into play. I believe there were beings in the earth before Adam but somehow someway God wiped them of the earth. The Bible was suppose to be Humans own manual and so I am nott surprised It is silent on life before humans.
In fact I believe the millions of years was between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2.

We also know the first day and night wasn't the beginning of time from the book of Genesis.
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by CodeTemplar: 5:43pm On May 17, 2020
Horus:

Biblical and scientific evidences point to the fact that Dinosaurs existed long before Noah or humanity.

In Noah's case, we have an idea of who God wanted the replenishing task to replace and that's the destroyed humans but in Adam's and co case, the Bible never said who the replenishing task was suppose to replace. That's where dinosaurs come into play.

I believe there were beings in the earth before Adam but somehow someway God wiped them off the earth. The Bible was suppose to be Humans own manual and so I am not surprised It is silent on life before humans.
In fact I believe that millions of years was between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2.

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Horus(m): 6:58pm On May 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Biblical and scientific evidences point to the fact that Dinosaurs existed long before Noah or humanity.

Where in the Bible it said that that Dinosaurs existed long before Noah or humanity?. Give us a chapter and number

3 Likes

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by CodeTemplar: 8:45pm On May 17, 2020
Horus:

Where in the Bible it said that that Dinosaurs existed long before Noah or humanity?. Give us a chapter and number
I won't waste time on you. Maybe you didn't see my remaining post you trimmed off where I explained deeply how replenishment of the earth was given to Adam as a task.
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by xproducer: 9:14pm On May 17, 2020
SpacehubTech:

=======

A primary reason we are even able to excavate dinosaur bones that are so well preserved is because they were so precipitously (very quickly) covered with mud/silt, which is in line with a global Biblical flood!

God’s Promise to Noah
"So God blessed Noah and his sons, and said to them: “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth. And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be on every beast of the earth, on every bird of the air, on all that move on the earth, and on all the fish of the sea. They are given into your hand. Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs." - Genesis 9:1-3
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by DZTech: 10:51pm On May 17, 2020
Michealky:

So are you saying they went extinct before man? Pls answer o
u want to dodge my questions, but demand answers?
is dis a beer parlour?
it's in ur interest to do some research, instead of going round in circles, chasing ur tail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heard Of Goldie's Death And smiled in pain / Global New Year's Eve Service With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / The Reign Of Satan Shall Be Over Soon- BRAIN USERS SHALL PREVAIL IN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.