Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,618 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? (1853 Views)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by petra1(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2020
Horus:
Over 700 different species of dinosaurs have been identified and named.

However palaeontologists believe that there are many more new and different dinosaur species still to be discovered.

How Could Noah Fit 700 different species of dinosaurs on the Ark?

Dinosaurs were already extinct million years before Noah came .
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Horus(m): 12:25am On May 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I won't waste time on you. Maybe you didn't see my remaining post you trimmed off where I explained deeply how replenishment of the earth was given to Adam as a task.

You just confess that you simply don't know the answer. Contrary to what most know, dinosaurs can be found in the bible. In Genesis 1:21
where it states, “And God created great whales . . . ,” the Aramic/Hebrew word being used for whale is tanniyn meaning “dragon or dinosaur
Ask your reverend, pastor, or preacher how come they didn’t tell you about this. Most of them don’t speak Hebrew so they wouldn’t even know
that this word for dinosaurs is in the Bible.
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by LordReed(m): 1:20am On May 18, 2020
scoundrel:
My question is where he hid such a massive ark after the flood. How long did it take him to build it? Something with that capacity is likely to look like a city in size.

Supposedly it was about half the size of the Titanic and took 120years to make. Rather unimpressive in modern day estimations.

1 Like

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by CodeTemplar: 1:29am On May 18, 2020
Horus:

You just confess that you simply don't know the answer. Contrary to what most know, dinosaurs can be found in the bible. In Genesis 1:21
where it states, “And God created great whales . . . ,” the Aramic/Hebrew word being used for whale is tanniyn meaning “dragon or dinosaur
Ask your reverend, pastor, or preacher how come they didn’t tell you about this. Most of them don’t speak Hebrew so they wouldn’t even know
that this word for dinosaurs is in the Bible.
Whales === Dinosaurs according to professor Horus of nairaland.

And they were carbon dated to when again ?...... O let me guess your answer, the carbon dating was in Aramic/Hebrew method that sent the real date to within millions of years error margin.
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Freksy(m): 1:50am On May 18, 2020
kingxsamz:

When did dinosaurs exist?
Before or after Noah?

Dinosaur bones are regularly found in lower earth layers than are human bones, leading many to conclude that they belong to an earlier time period. Geologists call this time the Mesozoic period and subdivide it into the Cretaceous, Jurassic, and Triassic periods. The time frames used for these periods are on the order of tens of millions of years.

How old is the earth according to the bible?
The Bible has never mentioned how old the earth is.

1 Like

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by khia: 7:37am On May 18, 2020
DZTech:
its a silly question.

did dinosaurs exist in Noah's time?
The book of Job speaks of the dinosaur as the Behemoth and the Leviathan.

1 Like

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Horus(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Whales === Dinosaurs according to professor Horus of nairaland.

And they were carbon dated to when again ?...... O let me guess your answer, the carbon dating was in Aramic/Hebrew method that sent the real date to within millions of years error margin.

You are the one who talk about carbon dating, not me.

And I still waiting for your answer: Where in the Bible it said that that Dinosaurs existed long before Noah or humanity?.

Give us a chapter and number
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by 1Sharon(f): 9:44am On May 18, 2020
Michealky:

Now read

Took 2 dinosaurs aboard the ark? And they didn't bite his head off? grin how can he control a creature that big?
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by 1Sharon(f): 9:52am On May 18, 2020
Freksy:

The Bible has never mentioned how old the earth is.

The bible doesn't explicitly say THE EARTH IS 6000 YRS OLD.

But calculate Adam's birth to Jesus death=6000 yrs old
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by StubbornGENIUS: 10:05am On May 18, 2020
1Sharon:

How did you make your calculations?did you assume the age of Jesus' ancestors or what?
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Michealky: 10:08am On May 18, 2020
1Sharon:

Took 2 dinosaurs aboard the ark? And they didn't bite his head off? grin how can he control a creature that big?

It wasn't that big then
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by CodeTemplar: 10:52am On May 18, 2020
Horus:

You are the one who talk about carbon dating, not me.

And I still waiting for your answer: Where in the Bible it said that that Dinosaurs existed long before Noah or humanity?.

Give us a chapter and number
I have been on this forum long enough to know what it means when people suddenly start demanding answers to baseless questions.
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by CodeTemplar: 10:54am On May 18, 2020
1Sharon:

So dinosaur do bite off human heads off? Where you there to witness it?
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by 1Sharon(f): 2:52pm On May 18, 2020
Michealky:

It wasn't that big then

there's many different species of dinosaurs and some were BIG
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by 1Sharon(f): 2:55pm On May 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
So dinosaur do bite off human heads off? Where you there to witness it?

Were you there to witness Noah's ark?

2 Likes

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by KingAzubuike(f): 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
SIONKPO1:
Op,have you seen a cargo ship before or a cruiseliner?
So 700 species of dinosaurs both male and female equalling 1,400 in total will fit into a cargo ship?
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by 1Sharon(f): 3:04pm On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
How did you make your calculations?did you assume the age of Jesus' ancestors or what?

Go and calculate Jesus genealogy right up to Adam, it gives approximately 6000 yrs
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by CodeTemplar: 3:05pm On May 18, 2020
1Sharon:

Were you there to witness Noah's ark?
it was recorded and even you acknowledge the validity of the records when you challenge it.
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by SIONKPO1(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So 700 species of dinosaurs both male and female equalling 1,400 in total will fit into a cargo ship?
yea,cruise liners can carry up to 6800 persons
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by 1Sharon(f): 3:13pm On May 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
it was recorded and even you acknowledge the validity of the records when you challenge it.
Recorded where and who says i acknowledged any validity?

1 Like

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Horus(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I have been on this forum long enough to know what it means when people suddenly start demanding answers to baseless questions.

It is You who quoted my post when I asked the question

Just say that you simply have no clue instead of being hypocritically sarcastic
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by StubbornGENIUS: 3:22pm On May 18, 2020
1Sharon can you give me chapters where i'll use to do the calculations?

1 Like

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Freksy(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2020
1Sharon:

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Genesis 1:1-2 | KJV

How long did the earth remain in the aforementioned condition before its preparation for life?

The distance in terms of time between Genesis 1:1-2 AND events beginning from Gen 1:3 is unknown to mankind.

Note that there is a huge age gap between man and the planet, earth. No one knows how long the earth remained formless, void and submerged in water before it was prepared by God for life. Mention of this is not made in the Bible.

Knowing how long man has been on earth will not tell you how old the earth is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by CodeTemplar: 4:55pm On May 18, 2020
Freksy:

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Genesis 1:1-2 | KJV

How long did the earth remain in the aforementioned condition before its preparation for life?

The distance in terms of time between Genesis 1:1-2 AND events beginning from Gen 1:3 is unknown to mankind.

Note that there is a huge age gap between man and the planet, earth. No one knows how long the earth remained formless, void and submerged in water before it was prepared by God for life. Mention of this is not made in the Bible.

Knowing how long man has been on earth will not tell you how old the earth is.
This is what OP and the alternate moniker are pretending not to understand.
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by DZTech: 10:10pm On May 18, 2020
khia:
The book of Job speaks of the dinosaur as the Behemoth and the Leviathan.
u guys should stop showing urselves na
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by khia: 1:04am On May 19, 2020
DZTech:
u guys should stop showing urselves na
Try reading the scriptures yourself then make your comment.
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by odinson1(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2020
SOLVED! HOW NOAH POPULATED THE ARK
I've been trying to work out how the Noah family collected all the animals for ark in seven days. I think I've figured it out.
They divided the world up by continents. There are seven continents counting North and South America separately. My guess is Japheth took Australia/Oceana and his wife took Asia; Shem took Africa and his wife did Europe; Ham and his wife took North and South America respectively. That leaves the continent with the fewest animals, Antarctica for 600 year-old Noah himself--it's a smaller job and, at his age, he probably wouldn't feel the cold too much.
Noah's wife, Naamah, probably worked point from the ark to control everything. To get the job done in time, she would have needed to employ satellite imaging to find the animals and IsatPhones to communicate worldwide with her collection teams.
Naamah would have direct access to a master database of animals and would check them off as they were collected. This was a precision operation--if she missed one animal, it would be lost forever--God was out of the creation business!
Obviously, having the animals leg it back to the ark was a non-starter; they must have used transport. In fact, transport would have been the biggest problem, with vast distances to cover, huge loads and very little time.
These vehicles must have been enormous. There would be no time for multiple collect-and-return-to-base trips. To get an idea of size, think in terms of 75 railroad stock cars for each vehicle.
I'm guessing they used hyperdrivemobiles, with antigravity fields capable of hovering above land and sea. At the enormous multi-mach speeds necessary to achieve this task human control would have been impossible. Here I'm thinking GPS systems, directly linked to Naamah's database with radar and ultrasonic collision avoidance for day and night operation.
A suitable power source must have been a real headache. Nothing short of a fusion reactor would have the capacity and power for the job. So that's it. Job done.
This is one in the eye for naysayers who bleat that this job was impossible. All the technology necessary is ALREADY IN USE TODAY (or will be soon), so it is completely feasible. And, if humans can invent these things, they would be trivial for God.

1 Like

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by TrajansKong: 4:15pm On May 19, 2020
odinson1:
... transport would have been the biggest problem, with vast distances to cover, huge loads and very little time.
These vehicles must have been enormous. There would be no time for multiple collect-and-return-to-base trips. To get an idea of size, think in terms of 75 railroad stock cars for each vehicle.
I'm guessing they used hyperdrivemobiles, with antigravity fields capable of hovering above land and sea. At the enormous multi-mach speeds necessary to achieve this task human control would have been impossible. Here I'm thinking GPS systems, directly linked to Naamah's database with radar and ultrasonic collision avoidance for day and night operation.
A suitable power source must have been a real headache. Nothing short of a fusion reactor would have the capacity and power for the job. So that's it. Job done.
This is one in the eye for naysayers who bleat that this job was impossible. All the technology necessary is ALREADY IN USE TODAY (or will be soon), so it is completely feasible. And, if humans can invent these things, they would be trivial for God.

Beautiful, odinson! Just beautiful!!

This is what we should all be teaching our children grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Casper21: 5:05pm On May 19, 2020
petra1:

Dinosaurs were already extinct million years before Noah came .

You're implying two things
1. Bible is fake
2. Dinosaurs existed before Adam

1 Like

Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Horus(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2020
ABCthings:
The dinosaur died in the flood. They drowned lipsrsealed

Was Noah's ark too small for the dinosaurs?
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by ABCthings: 8:02pm On May 19, 2020
Horus:

Was Noah's ark too small for the dinosaurs?
They were not needed lipsrsealed
Re: How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? by Jokerman(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2020
Maybe beast were destroyed in the flood, as were the Giants (Nephilim) of old during the great deluge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. / Is Going To Church A Compulsion For Christians / Can Traditional Paganism Lead To Strong Nationalism? (case Study: Egypt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.