Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Chioma’s Engagement Ring To Davido Has Been Taken From, Kemi Olunloyo Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma’s Engagement Ring To Davido Has Been Taken From, Kemi Olunloyo Claims (544 Views)

Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) / Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma’s Engagement Ring To Davido Has Been Taken From, Kemi Olunloyo Claims by Jadsy01(f): 2:07pm On May 17, 2020
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has claimed that Chioma‘s engagement ring to Davido has been retrieved by the singer.
Taking to Twitter, the popular journalist insinuated that Davido collected back ekomiamiblog the engagement ring which he gave her some months back.

She asked her fans if any of them know the reason why the singer took the engagement ring from his fiancé.

In her words:-
“#BREAKING EXCLUSIVE. Does anyone know why Chioma Rowland’s engagement ring to singer Davido taken from her?#Kemitalks”.

Read more here - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/05/17/chiomas-engagement-ring-to-davido-has-been-taken-from-kemi-olunloyo-claims/

Re: Chioma’s Engagement Ring To Davido Has Been Taken From, Kemi Olunloyo Claims by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:09pm On May 17, 2020
Oya,another one grin grin grin
Re: Chioma’s Engagement Ring To Davido Has Been Taken From, Kemi Olunloyo Claims by jom28gy(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2020
You always report fake news

2 Likes

Re: Chioma’s Engagement Ring To Davido Has Been Taken From, Kemi Olunloyo Claims by MrSensor(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2020
I knew that this relationship won't last for long and no smoke without a fire.

Let's wait patiently and see.
Re: Chioma’s Engagement Ring To Davido Has Been Taken From, Kemi Olunloyo Claims by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:15pm On May 17, 2020
Make dem continue to fool each other till dem tire, na them know where dem see each other.
Make una carry una wahala dey go!

Re: Chioma’s Engagement Ring To Davido Has Been Taken From, Kemi Olunloyo Claims by Anyahuruagu: 2:19pm On May 17, 2020
Don't take this woman serious people won't listen..

Must people assert their hate for this young ones each time bad rumors spring up about their livelihood, people tend to pitch tent immediately.

I wonder o!

Something that can't fetch you a bucket of cold stone in this hot wicked sun.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma’s Engagement Ring To Davido Has Been Taken From, Kemi Olunloyo Claims by Bossontop(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2020
Well well well.......Hanty kemi yaf come again

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]
Re: Chioma’s Engagement Ring To Davido Has Been Taken From, Kemi Olunloyo Claims by NobleAngell(f): 3:29pm On May 17, 2020
But y'all know aunty kemi has her sources which are often legit. Yes, she may be crazy but not her sources.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy –Maybe I Will Finally Enter House This Season, She Hints At Auditioning / Kim Kardashian West Strips Down To Her Underwear In Racy New Photos / I Know You Are On Jude's Side, I Know You Don't Like Me Bro' - May D Reacts Afte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.