Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) (85640 Views)

Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Nobody: 2:47am On May 18, 2020
Gazzy88:
Mumu, just go to that site and leave here. Is it hard for you to do? Is your destiny tied to nairaland and Yoruba lands in general? I stopped visiting Linda blog since 2014 for personal reasons, can't you shun anything that has to do with Yoruba? Can't you evacuate yourself and your kinsmen from Lagos and other Yoruba areas to make good your threats about secession? Are you that daft to know yorubas doesn't like you and your people, yet you want to die in the lands. Something ain't right with ya culture and traditions over there. Get this into your flat skull, don't bring anything about your region here again, we aren't interested. Take them to your igbos forum. Thanks
Na waoo, this thread pain you well well o.chai!!! sorry you hear. No cry again

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Kidakudz5: 2:54am On May 18, 2020
AniOmaa:

This is a SE thread mearnt only for Igbos, why are you here? You're not interested in red earth region but your dumb humpty dumpty afonja pathetic self is here... abi your low self esteem go gree you find other yaribanza threads to vent your frustration. Idiot
this is a Yoruba owner forum.. go to lindaikeji and Bella naija and post your nonsense there gringrin
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Nobody: 3:21am On May 18, 2020
Kidakudz5:
this is a Yoruba owner forum.. go to lindaikeji and Bella naija and post your nonsense there gringrin
EWU GAMBIA.
All Afonjas should stop using Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, You tube, Twitter, Reddit and Quora because they were not created or founded by Afonja.
You see your life, your mumu get rank.
ANU MPAMA.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by LikeCool(m): 3:28am On May 18, 2020
Owerri is well planned, all thanks to Sam Mbakwe. Not like my Awka, which doesn't have initial master plan, and people started building houses indiscriminately everywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by SoNature(m): 3:53am On May 18, 2020
mrhansome12:
I will rather you create a separate thread for Asaba let us come over to show support and feed our eyes.

Feast

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Niccoloimhotep: 3:59am On May 18, 2020
Maadoo:
Make your money anywhere but fly down to owerri at weekend. I know some nice nwkobi joints
abeg, can you be like a tour guide for me when i come for a weekend flexing? I no sabi anybody for owerri na wetin dey dull me most.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Gazzy88(m): 4:43am On May 18, 2020
Enyimbafc:
You are just an educated illiterate, without the igbo's on nairaland do you think that Seun will generate enough traffick.
Go first and let's see if nairaland will crumble. Oponu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Gazzy88(m): 4:45am On May 18, 2020
minasota:
Afon...ja with their inferiority complex won't allow Igbos to have their own country....Nairaland remains no man's Land for Now till further notice
You're insecured. Seun would be laughing his ass off reading your stupid post.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Gazzy88(m): 4:46am On May 18, 2020
minasota:
You're the most
bitterd a afon .ja on this forum.
You're allergic to growth and development of others.
Warn your fellow nyan.miri to behave.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by simonsayz: 5:27am On May 18, 2020
No social distancing...���
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Jlow2: 5:45am On May 18, 2020
pple with high standards

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Dicklaw(m): 5:56am On May 18, 2020
```*That small small change you dey Save won’t give you the life of luxury you deserve. But million Money Can�

People are taking position and some are still watching

That's not the best for you.

The best thing for you is join the smart contractors now and enjoy million money smart contract endless stream of income. �*```

To know more about million money etherum smart contract and how it works, click on the link below � �

https:///9jaMillionMoney
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12am On May 18, 2020
Sagay212:
Lol..the topic is about bicycle riding and the ipod miscreant changed it to a comparison thread showing us pictures of houses. Why not show us pictures of houses in imo state while driving to or from your airport...
If you haven't been to the SE and you see the way these people brag, you will think their region is Dubai until you go there and see things for yourself, you go laugh your belle go wan burst. Red sand and poverty almost everywhere. He come dey show us few houses like say fine houses nor dey other people region.

na-eme omume mgbe niile dị ka ewu
you are very right.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by akigbemaru: 6:15am On May 18, 2020
Maadoo:
This picture is for none igbos especailly ignorant untravelled Afon, who assumes that igbos show pictures of only rich areas and not where the ordinary man lives.

Now, zoom and look through the picture below, what do you see? A forest right? Yes! That’s what it is. Those are the ordinary citizens. They buy land, build their taste, and before you know it, the whole place organically forms a collection of beautiful looking residential buildings. This is not a GRA, it’s just different individuals Who bought the land years back, probably when it was cheaper and now ready to build their homes.

Some of these areas don’t even have good roads,but trust that the neighborhood and buildings are dope. It is after a long time government remembers them, to build their road and drainage. In some places, the landlord contribute to build their roads...

This is why igbos are called DEVELOPERS. Changing the landscape of anywhere they find themselves, with real estate development.

If you come back here in 5yrs time to snap pictures, when most of this place would have been developed, you will think it’s an estate or Gra, naaaa! It isn’t. It’s just a hood.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:18am On May 18, 2020
humilitypays:
When it comes to self development, building houses and developing regions, Igbos are the number one for now. Other tribes are only learning fast from the Igbos.

Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that own majority of properties in all Nigerian states. Igbos build everywhere without fear of loosing the property to indigenes like they lost after the Biafra Nigeria civil war. It is the spirit of development, progress, prosperity and forward ever backward never in an average Igbo man.

Igbos are the only Nigerian tribe pracrising one Nigeria without hypocrisy; they travel to all parts of Nigeria, invest there, live peacefully with the indigenes and even marry from where they live. But watch other tribes, they hardly invest outside their state or region....most fear to invest in Igbo states just because of their bad blood and fear of what I don't know.

Please Nigerians learn from Igbos, travel to other states, invest there, don't make billions from a community outside your town and out of cunning nature decide not to build or invest in that community, it is wickedness, every tribe can become developers like Igbos cool
lol another lies and propaganda again.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:27am On May 18, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Guy I swear down. I love you so much.

You have really shamed this Afonja. Very wicked things. How this people have mind and call us potor republic still baffles me till date...

Game on... You have really motivated me.

Am from Anambra. But I plan to marry Imo and invest heavily in Imo.
lol lobatan, u are very funny.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:31am On May 18, 2020
MrigweC:
I was in owerri last year september for an official assignment and I stayed over a month there, you can't drive for 5 mins without dodging a pothole, very poor drainage system. Owerri is flooded during the rainy season.
don't mind them, they won't say that.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by MERCHANDISER: 6:32am On May 18, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
U are matured.
remove "grin" in that your matureD.
cheesy Nigerians and yeye English

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:42am On May 18, 2020
Enyimbafc:
You are just an educated illiterate, without the igbo's on nairaland do you think that Seun will generate enough traffick.
yes he will generate enough traffic.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Jgoldie: 6:57am On May 18, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

hahaha...beeni oori oo jare.
bo ti lewu ki o'ri Omo Yoruba atata ni mo'je.

Beeni
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 7:04am On May 18, 2020
[s]
LikeCool:
Owerri is well planned, all thanks to Sam Mbakwe. Not like my Awka, which doesn't have initial master plan, and people started building houses indiscriminately everywhere.
[/s]

What's this one yapping? You guys would never mind your shithole Owerri. Do you really wanna see the real Owerri here? Owerri and Aba are related in bad roads and filth. Most of Owerri is dirty dilapidated unplanned disjointed and littered with shanties and slums. Don't come here to compare it to Awka that's decently advancing in development.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Maadoo: 7:07am On May 18, 2020
This thread really pained some Afonja. It reminds them of their own developmental failures despite having more advantage in the Nigerian structure over the years. Hence they want to drag others along into their low standards and poverty, cos they believe everybody is like them. Smh

Anyways, this is a reminder that development is people based and not fully government. In the east we don’t wait for government, individuals take up development, hence it reflect in our standard and quality of living.
Others can be deceiving themselves with IGR and NBS fake reports. Las las, covid 19 exposed the deep hunger in the land, and we all saw where was worst hit.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6336794_131181315069725061622801294737399n_jpeg50f3b54c3601ccfb171a4b0c645c142a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6336795_4968202swrjpeg8b20f264ed843f074ddb5908a2faba70_jpeg76a585ffb05e9f31eb8ef4810bbd6227

[img]https://ibadanaffairs.files./2017/05/img_20161105_092632.jpg?w=940[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 7:09am On May 18, 2020
[s]
Spiff20:
Owerri is beautiful no denying and Surprisingly they don't brag like Enugu people. Owerri beats Enugu in development and beauty by far, yet they won't let us drink water and cup because of independent layout and New Haven. Red earth everywhere making it look like farm road.
[/s]

You guys would never mind your shithole Owerri. Owerri is a village compare to even Enugu. If I post real pictures of Owerri that's when you guys would mind your useless and worthless Owerri
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by TedLawrence(f): 7:11am On May 18, 2020
Chai! No brown roof...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 7:14am On May 18, 2020
MrigweC:
I was in owerri last year september for an official assignment and I stayed over a month there, you can't drive for 5 mins without dodging a pothole, very poor drainage system. Owerri is flooded during the rainy season.

shocked
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by ThatFairGuy: 7:17am On May 18, 2020
Maadoo:

I’m listening to Nnamdi Kanu
I have to quote you when you make this Statement, if you can be listening to that nuisance, then it isn't a surprise you've been constituting nuisance with your uncouth utterances despite caution from your brethren. Also, I'm 200% Sure you've not moved out of the SE, that's why you feel elated showing those repeatitive pictures of the whole SE and think it's special. That NBS statistics pained you all to bone marrow which is why you've been calling out Yorubas since then till date. you will all be alright

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 7:20am On May 18, 2020
chaloskyx:
oga owerri isnt as beautiful as this abeg the place is filled with bad roads

shocked
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Awaja(m): 7:20am On May 18, 2020
The caption should’ve been “5 friends coming back from morning laulau with bicycles “. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.