Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Tiwa Savage Going Nude In Her Music Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Going Nude In Her Music Video (433 Views)

Models going Nude At A Fashion Show With Kids Watching (video) / Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Going Nude In Her Music Video by Pleasure269: 2:35pm On May 17, 2020
The talented Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has disclosed what to expect from her forthcoming album, tittled ‘Cilia’. In an interview with BBC, she said; “i might go butt naked in my next music video, because i don’t know what else i’m going to have to top that one!”.

“And to put it out there,this was done in Nigeria. All the cast is Nigerian, the director, the AP, everybody is Nigerian”.

The 40 year old singer also included that she might end up shooting her next video at home using her Iphone because of the Covid19 pandemic.

https://reelblaze.com/2020/05/17/tiwa-savage-to-going-nude-in-her-music-video/

(1) (Reply)

Learn 5 Things You Need To Understand About S*x | S*x Education For Adults / I Raped The 70-year-old Woman Under The Influence Of Alcohol – Suspect Confesses / Why Girls Don't Like Colecting Flower From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.