Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) (53147 Views)

Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) / Where In Lagos Can I Get EWA Agonyin,from The AGONYIN People???? / Simple Steps To Prepare Homemade Zobo Wine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2020
Nothing beats ewa agonyi and soft Agege bread.
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Sirfeeking(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:
“I don’t eat beans, but I eat ewa agoyin”, a friend once said this to me and I was like “se this one is okay like this?”

The rest you can figure out. grin
Good job Poco.
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Sirfeeking(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:
Food is ready. Had mine with garri, it tastes like ijebu garri, but it sure isn’t it.

Three and half cubes of St Louis sugar for dat small garri sad

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:36pm On May 17, 2020
Sirfeeking:
Three and half cubes of St Louis sugar for dat small garri sad

Not small, plus it kept swelling.

Sirfeeking:
Good job Poco.
Thanks smiley
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Ishilove: 9:41pm On May 17, 2020
How Nairaland guys be storming pocohantas' mail box right about now.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by joepepsy(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2020
You try.
pocohantas:

Lmao. I won’t hawk. I will open a shop somewhere on Admiralty or even Ajose Adeogun. grin grin

For the elite. One plate na 1k.
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by llakes4real: 9:59pm On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:
“I don’t eat beans, but I eat ewa agoyin”, a friend once said this to me and I was like “se this one is okay like this?”

The rest you can figure out. grin

Thank you!
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by abbiboy: 10:12pm On May 17, 2020
Babyforever:
Don't tell me you're cooking for all this broke fustrated and selfless nairaland guys....when their occupation is bash women here like their lives depends on it instead of them to go hustle like their mate's......umu ekwensu
Wetin dey do this fish mouth..
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2020
She said 3-4 normal human beings. Please who are the abnormal ones ooo grin grin. You mean the abolonjekus, the olounjeiya.
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 10:23pm On May 17, 2020
izzou:

grin cheesy
Correct

I want to learn how to cook. sad

Epp me abeg
Why you n pocohantas Kom dey play love for us to see

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 10:25pm On May 17, 2020
Ishilove:
How Nairaland guys be storming pocohantas' mail box right about now.
For ORDINARY ewa aganyin? That's should be sarcasm

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by iwillrejoice: 10:50pm On May 17, 2020
Thank you for this post. Infact I have started boiling the beans and I just said to myself”let me google ewa agoyin recipe” and bam I saw tour post on front page.
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by winnah(f): 10:51pm On May 17, 2020
Chaiiii

izzou:
You have done well cool

Sincerely, I must confess, you're a good cook.

If you consider hawking/selling Ewa agoyin, you'll make it, my sister grin

See as beans sexy.....Chai grin
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Origin(f): 11:37pm On May 17, 2020
I also say it a lot.

i don't like beans but I love Ewa agoyin.

That one is international level beans .

Like a PHD in beansology.
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by ifiokbenzy(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2020
@Pocohantas: I love the way you sample. You be the real òlòwó shìbí
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by milky3(f): 12:21am On May 18, 2020
cooldon't envy my ewa agoin , I prefer soft agege bread�
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 12:44am On May 18, 2020
/
Looking at the soup.

So it is true.

...not a myth afterall.

/
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by olamakinde(m): 2:03am On May 18, 2020
Kingscee:
God, this is one of my most favorite food back then at Lagos, those Togo women knows how to prepare it, I can't do without eating it every morning, buy like #300 own bread #200 and KPOMO #200 with 4 sachets of pure water
After I go crash for one corner like cobra wey swallow human being
onijekuje ni eee

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by codedlinks: 4:00am On May 18, 2020
Biko make a YouTube video...long one...that shows all the steps and cooking time...then a short one...that shows the summary...

Well-done ...
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by misterjosh(m): 5:41am On May 18, 2020
pocohantas:

That particular pepper is not peppery, but if you use only cameroon pepper- mehn! The Lord is your strength.

Oh really, thank you.
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl If Cannot Cook This Then I Dont Want To See You In My House Again angry
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by skyeward: 9:13am On May 18, 2020
Please who is the Author of Atonement? And how can I get a copy

Darato:
Op you didn’t blend the dry pepper with ginger ni?
If you have not read the book Atonement you are missing.
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 18, 2020
But wait oooo....are you putting pepper in the beans or beans in the pepper Because that pepper is much for 2cups of beans noni
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Darato: 10:17am On May 18, 2020
skyeward:
Please who is the Author of Atonement? And how can I get a copy

Gud morning, The author is Deborah Shile. It’s on amazon for 2.99.
Type Deborah Shile on Amazon.
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Tmb78(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Looking at the soup.

So it is true.

...not a myth afterall.

/
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by obie206(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Don't tell me you're cooking for all this broke fustrated and selfless nairaland guys....when their occupation is bash women here like their lives depends on it instead of them to go hustle like their mate's......umu ekwensu
Yeah, I'm selfless! Thank you very much for the compliment! Dummy �
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by joungblood(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2020
I just made mine now with the recipe.. Omo the thing dey drink oil ooo, Chai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 8:45pm On May 18, 2020
joungblood:
I just made mine now with the recipe.. Omo the thing dey drink oil ooo, Chai

Yes, it drinks mad oil! Lmao

So, how was it? You like? cheesy cheesy

Your sauce is so dark. You killed it.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Akposy(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Food is ready. Had mine with garri, it tastes like ijebu garri, but it sure isn’t it.

Enticing!!!
I'm Ewa agoyin phobic now grin
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 7:52pm On May 19, 2020
Akposy:

Enticing!!!
I'm Ewa agoyin phobic now grin

Welcome back! Why na?
Hot oil splash on you? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Bar1941(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
I saved this link long ago, today I want to try it, I pray I get it.
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Bar1941(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mama I made it o yea...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) / 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better / The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.