Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,295 members, 7,826,174 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) (53183 Views)

Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) / Where In Lagos Can I Get EWA Agonyin,from The AGONYIN People???? / Simple Steps To Prepare Homemade Zobo Wine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by praiseneo(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2020
Which one be I don't eat beans but I eat ewa agoyin. I weak
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Agbebakun22: 4:27pm On May 17, 2020
Factfinder1:
More like ewan agony

Werey niyen.. � �
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by bid4rich(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2020
Darato:
Op you didn’t blend the dry pepper with ginger ni?
[b]If you have not read the book Atonement you are missing.
[/b]Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW

I beg I need the book "Atonement". Help me send am to my email bid4rich@yahoo.com

God bless
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Unibenfucker(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:
“I don’t eat beans, but I eat ewa agoyin”, a friend once said this to me and I was like “se this one is okay like this?”

The rest you can figure out. grin

Nonsense food. Ewa agoyin is food for the poor. No Rich man can it that nonsense
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Gaggii: 4:30pm On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:
“I don’t eat beans, but I eat ewa agoyin”, a friend once said this to me and I was like “se this one is okay like this?”

How much do you charge for home service... I want you to come cook/teach me at home.

Also, what is cameroun pepper..may be you should tell me the yoruba name
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by GOFRONT(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2020
Woow.....Na this recipe i go follow take make ewa agoyin this evening....

I go use break the Ramadan fast this evening......ThankGod the time is 4:31Pm. There is enough time.

Thanks Pocohantas!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2020
I have been hearing about this ewa agoyin .
I would like to taste it. grin
But ,I don't think it's been sold in Abuja sad
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Irore: 4:32pm On May 17, 2020
izzou:
You have done well cool

Chai grin
Good one but why is the cooked beans colour not properly blended with the ingredients sauce or is the picture confusing?
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Dollabiz: 4:32pm On May 17, 2020
Come and prepare it for me in my house
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by H2ho(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2020
I only eat cococandy's food grin grin
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:34pm On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao. I won’t hawk. I will open a shop somewhere on Admiralty or even Ajose Adeogun. grin grin

For the elite. One plate na 1k.
Nice one sis.
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2020
If u take it to work tomorrow Monday morning, the likelihood of destroying team members' nasopharyngeal cavity with pungent odoferous gases is very high.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 17, 2020
izzou:
You have done well cool

Sincerely, I must confess, you're a good cook.

If you consider hawking/selling Ewa agoyin, you'll make it, my sister grin

See as beans sexy.....Chai grin
Good cook? Don't be patronizing and hasty Mr. Man.. How are you sure she even made this meal?
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 17, 2020
God, this is one of my most favorite food back then at Lagos, those Togo women knows how to prepare it, I can't do without eating it every morning, buy like #300 own bread #200 and KPOMO #200 with 4 sachets of pure water
After I go crash for one corner like cobra wey swallow human being

10 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by uglodoh(f): 4:42pm On May 17, 2020
slashthroat:

Its Yoruba food from the South West
It is Togolese food. The ewa agoyin means Togolese beans.
It is more popular in the South West because of the population of the Togolese.

8 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 4:44pm On May 17, 2020
bigstan11787:
Poor man food

You won't understand... cheesy
More like happy food...especially if you can get the authentic aroma of the sauce. Heavenly!

5 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Pavore9: 4:45pm On May 17, 2020
Kingscee:
God, this is one of my most favorite food back then at Lagos, those Togo women knows how to prepare it, I can't do without eating it every morning, buy like #300 own bread #200 and KPOMO #200 with 4 sachets of pure water

If you take that much in the mornings and lulls you into sleep, when do you get to wake for the day?

5 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On May 17, 2020
Kingscee:
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by caprini1: 4:47pm On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Nice...i love beans .......,with, bread,plantain,Garri,yam, potatoes etc.

Can you also teach me how to make chin chin,i have cooking competition with maddam this evening,that will be a surprise package.
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by uglodoh(f): 4:47pm On May 17, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Hian! So a Nigerian food thread, on a Nigerian Forum is a useless thread?
What do you guys want exactly?
It is a Togolese food popular in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:50pm On May 17, 2020
uglodoh:

It is a Togolese food popular in Lagos.

Togolese. Right. I keep thinking it’s a Yoruba recipe.

But even then, it’s not a useless thread.

2 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2020
— 2 cups of (black eyed) beans (this can serve 3-4 normal humans).

This line caught my attention. Do we now have aliens eating our very own ewa agoyin?
By the way, nice pictures. I make manly but delicious ewa agoyin too. My wife can testify
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by GodPunishBiafra: 4:52pm On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Why the hell did you add Knorr cube?

What the fûck is that?

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Buzx: 4:52pm On May 17, 2020
That's a nice looking cube of beans.
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by uglodoh(f): 4:54pm On May 17, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Togolese. Right. I keep thinking it’s a Yoruba recipe.

But even then, it’s not a useless thread.

I know it is not a useless thread. I have been wondering how those agoyin people cook the stew.

3 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:55pm On May 17, 2020
uglodoh:

I know it is not a useless thread. I have been wondering how those agoyin people cook the stew.

Same here. So trying it this week!
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by jgbemson1: 5:03pm On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao. I won’t hawk. I will open a shop somewhere on Admiralty or even Ajose Adeogun. grin grin

For the elite. One plate na 1k.

That is good ..if the beans really make sense ..or u can employ the service of the togo people to prepare the beans
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by akigbemaru: 5:03pm On May 17, 2020
Thanks for sharing with us, I am going to try this myself.
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by kendrick93(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:
Food is ready. Had mine with garri, it tastes like ijebu garri, but it sure isn’t it.

your sugar intake must be on the high side
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:
Food is ready. Had mine with garri, it tastes like ijebu garri, but it sure isn’t it.

Somebody please borrow me money mek I go pay this girl brideprice before this food pass me. cheesy
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by 24kmagic: 5:12pm On May 17, 2020
The only reason why this thread made front page is because the OP is the almighty pocohantas. If it was a random lady, you won't even see upto 15 comments.

All poco's thread do make front page.

The question is why?

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2020
Babyforever:
Don't tell me you're cooking for all this broke fustrated and selfless nairaland guys....when their occupation is bash women here like their lives depends on it instead of them to go hustle like their mate's......umu ekwensu

Don't transfer your frustrations on the OP na...if any Nairaland boy has used and dumped you, kindly face him and stop all this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) / Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site / 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.