Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos (2764 Views)

See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home / Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue / Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by Akhenaten: 12:37am On Jan 16, 2011
Yes, if people want to discuss Igbo topics, go to the Culture section.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by ekubear1: 12:41am On Jan 16, 2011
@fstranger: I think Igbo if they collaborated with Berom could easily whip the Hausa there. Problem is, the Hausa have the army to protect them.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by jason123: 12:46am On Jan 16, 2011
eku_bear:

@fstranger: I think Igbo if they collaborated with Berom could easily whip the Hausa there. Problem is, the Hausa have the army to protect them.

No one is whipping anyone. If the igbos try such, it might be viewed as a Christian crusade and would lead to another cycle of violence!
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by Olaedo1: 12:49am On Jan 16, 2011
jason123:

No one is whipping anyone. If the igbos try such, it might be viewed as a Christian crusade and would lead to another cycle of violence!

Sorry but he said beroms and igbos.And no it would not start any cycle, the fight is already on now so nothing new would happen Mr. I jealous any attempt of the Igbo showing their strength in any avenue.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by excanny: 12:52am On Jan 16, 2011
eku_bear:

^^^
Over 100 Yorubas were murdered last year in Jos. How many of them did you advice to form alliance with Beroms? You are slowly becoming hypocritical.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by Onlytruth(m): 12:54am On Jan 16, 2011
Posted by: jason123

So, what would you call the death of 60 innocent Igbos? I guess it is not Jihad, abi?
As long as it is Igbo that is dying, there is no cause for alarm, no third world war, abi?

You see why I said that Igbo blood is the manure feeding the Nigerian contraption.

The question though is what will Igbos do about it.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by aljharem2: 12:57am On Jan 16, 2011
excanny:

^^^
Over 100 Yorubas were murdered last year in Jos. How many of them did you advice to form alliance with Beroms? You are slowly becoming hypocritical.

gbammmm
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by ekubear1: 12:58am On Jan 16, 2011
excanny:

^^^

You missed the big "but" there.

The course of action I'm suggesting is contingent on the army leaving or being neutral. While it is there and biased, then they (Berom and migrants from the South) are constrained. Unless you want to directly confront the Nigerian army, something I'm not sure is advisable. . .
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by excanny: 12:59am On Jan 16, 2011
asha 80:

off topic

on a more serious note guys can we for once stop attracting attention to oursleves?

i mean just open the politics forum and you immediately see up to 4 topics igbo related.i do not know about you guys but i find it distasteful.also can we also learn to ignore some comments that are obviuosly done to elicit response?i do not see all these as healthy especially when we open rather funny threads as below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-586478.0.html

Exactly my thoughts. It's really sickening to always see such topics littered all over the place and regretably started by professed Igbos.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by aljharem2: 1:03am On Jan 16, 2011
excanny:

Exactly my thoughts. It's really sickening to always see such topics littered all over the place and regretably started by professed Igbos.

i feel your pain brother,,, this is what i have been fighting for since i joined nairaland

but all your people just do is call me a goat,,smh

well good as you have seen yourself
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by asha80(m): 1:04am On Jan 16, 2011
excanny:

man the thing tire me.i come to nairaland and open politics section immediately i will see up to 3 not just 1 but 3 igbo related topics. i am sorry to say this but afam4eva is highly guilty of this.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by jason123: 1:06am On Jan 16, 2011
Ola edo:

Sorry but he said beroms and igbos.And no it would not start any cycle, the fight is already on now so nothing new would happen Mr. I jealous any attempt of the Igbo showing their strength in any avenue.

show her strength Okay ooo.If you do not believe me, then tell them to try it. You did not take into account the beaf the hausa have with the igbos and the strict religious difference they have with igbos. Anyway, I hope the killing has stopped sha.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by ChinenyeN(m): 1:48am On Jan 16, 2011
asha 80:

off topic

on a more serious note guys can we for once stop attracting attention to oursleves?

i mean just open the politics forum and you immediately see up to 4 topics igbo related.i do not know about you guys but i find it distasteful.also can we also learn to ignore some comments that are obviuosly done to elicit response?i do not see all these as healthy especially when we open rather funny threads as below.

excanny:

asha 80:

man the thing tire me.i come to nairaland and open politics section immediately i will see up to 3 not just 1 but 3 igbo related topics. i am sorry to say this but afam4eva is highly guilty of this.

THANK YOU.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by Onlytruth(m): 2:03am On Jan 16, 2011
Yes, I agree that Igbos should not be opening unnecesary threads here. The question though is, is this thread necessary?
I say a resounding YES! I and other diasporans never even knew that Igbos are being killed in Jos. The thread brought that information to us.

I am more concerned about a pattern of indifference and withdrawal from Igbo sons on this forum.  If you don't have any recommendation to make about how we secure ourselves in Nigeria, then by all means move on.
But don't come here to make it seem as if those who are voicing opinion about how to secure our people are attracting attention unnecessarily.

This pattern of indifference and nonchalance is why Igbos are killed with impunity in Nigeria.
So, if you don't have any suggestions, please take your "indignance" elsewhere.

Ebulu ozu nwa onye ozo n'aga, o dika ebu ukwu nku! undecided
Wait until it hits home.
Self-centered m0dafkcers.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by Abagworo(m): 2:30am On Jan 16, 2011
There is nothing in Jos to make Igbos start fighting instead of coming back home to invest their little money.Heard a plot of land in GRA of Jos could go as low as 1million Naira.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 16, 2011
Wow, are the Igbos the only one being targeted in Jos?
Last time I checked, this illiterate boko harem terrorists went to a location where they knew Yorubas gathered and killed as many as they could.
But did any Yoruba start a thread crying about being targeted? But ofcourse, two groups cant cry marginalization.

asha 80:

off topic

Noooooo!
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by asha80(m): 2:45am On Jan 16, 2011
Abagworo:

There is nothing in Jos to make Igbos start fighting instead of coming back home to invest their little money.Heard a plot of land in GRA of Jos could go as low as 1million Naira.

the truth is that most of these guys that stay in the north have no homes in the east.the question now is that where will they stay if they want to relocate?

Onlytruth:

Yes, I agree that Igbos should not be opening unnecesary threads here. The question though is, is this thread necessary?
I say a resounding YES! I and other diasporans never even knew that Igbos are being killed in Jos. The thread brought that information to us.

I am more concerned about a pattern of indifference and withdrawal from Igbo sons on this forum.  If you don't have any recommendation to make about how we secure ourselves in Nigeria, then by all means move on.
But don't come here to make it seem as if those who are voicing opinion about how to secure our people are attracting attention unnecessarily.

This pattern of indifference and nonchalance is why Igbos are killed with impunity in Nigeria.
So, if you don't have any suggestions, please take your "indignance" elsewhere.

Ebulu ozu nwa onye ozo n'aga, o dika ebu ukwu nku! undecided
Wait until it hits home.
Self-centered m0dafkcers.

your blood is too hot. remember i said 'off topic' and i put the post here because i know guys will more likely come here because of the sensitive nature o f this thread.

you think i am indifferent?have you hacked down a northerner before because of the nonsense that go on there?guy i have done things in my younger life spured by this sort of nonsense that go on there so never use indefference with me.if you feel there nothing wrong in opening a useless thread like the one i posted there then no wahala.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by Beaf: 2:49am On Jan 16, 2011
The best way to say hi to a rampaging almajiri is with a fire spitting AK. cool
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by Onlytruth(m): 2:54am On Jan 16, 2011

your blood is too hot. remember i said 'off topic' and i put the post here because i know guys will more likely come here because of the sensitive nature o f this thread.

you think i am indifferent?have you hacked down a northerner before because of the nonsense that go on there?guy i have done things in my younger life spured by this sort of nonsense that go on there so never use indefference with me.if you feel there nothing wrong in opening a useless thread like the one i posted there then no wahala.

This thread is not useless.
You hardly see me opening Igbo threads because I agree with the fact that we not attract undue attention. However this topic is important. It could save the live of the next Igbo who is st00pidly thinking about buying that cheap piece of land and starting a business in those areas.
We need to warn our people to stay off those areas or arm up.
It doesn't mean I believe we can do it from these pages, but information is important for survival. I don't need to have killed any aboki to know that.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by Onlytruth(m): 2:56am On Jan 16, 2011
Posted by: Beaf

The best way to say hi to a rampaging almajiri is with a fire spitting AK. cool

Couldn't agree more. cool
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by asha80(m): 2:59am On Jan 16, 2011
Onlytruth:

This thread is not useless.
You hardly see me opening Igbo threads because I agree with the fact that we not attract undue attention. However this topic is important. It could save the live of the next Igbo who is st00pidly thinking about buying that cheap piece of land and starting a business in those areas.
We need to warn our people to stay off those areas or arm up.
It doesn't mean I believe we can do it from these pages, but information is important for survival. I don't need to have killed any aboki to know that.

we are saying the same thing.i only used this thread to convey a message.how can i say this thread is useless?only a confirmed idiota will say that.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by Mobinga: 3:31am On Jan 16, 2011
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by PhysicsMHD(m): 4:05am On Jan 16, 2011
I understand the motivation behind telling them to stay and fight back, however, a shadow (secret) wing of the APGA should provide the guns and machetes or the OPC-like (Igbo version) thugs, if they really insist on such. Ordinary people can't be expected to take down jihadist mobs with judo.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by kcjazz(m): 4:21am On Jan 16, 2011
I think the Igbo threads sell more on this forum and yes some are entirely useless. angry

@topic, This is first a security problem and should be viewed as such. It could be Jos today and somewhere else tommorow. The government must be sincere in order to solve this problem.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by asha80(m): 4:27am On Jan 16, 2011
kcjazz:

I think the Igbo threads sell more on this forum and yes some are entirely useless. angry

@topic, This is first a security problem and should be viewed as such. It could be Jos today and somewhere else tommorow. The government must be sincere in order to solve this problem.

keep waiting for government to be sincere when it has now become obvious that some elements in the military seem to be siding the northern muslims there.the igbo guys there should learn from the peers in kano on how to arm themselves instead of waiting for government whose sincerity hasa and will always be in question.
Re: Jos: Stay Back And Fight, Apga Tells Igbos by Afam4eva(m): 5:00am On Jan 16, 2011
asha 80:

You don't have to be sorry.What is wrong with creating Igbo related threads in the political section as long as it's political.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Civil War: A Debt That Must Be Paid / Epic Photo Of The Day:gov. Amaechi Drinking Ogogoro When He Was Nobody - (PICS) / Farewell To Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.