Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Doctors of the Future: Nigeria Not Ready To Win Like Madagascar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Doctors of the Future: Nigeria Not Ready To Win Like Madagascar (159 Views)

Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward / I My The Only One Who Does Not See A Future Nigeria / Why Are Nigerians Not Celebrating Buhari's Win Like They Did In 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Doctors of the Future: Nigeria Not Ready To Win Like Madagascar by statartngr01: 3:35pm On May 17, 2020
Another of our social foes, Covid-19, a terrible scourge in the globe. Standing gallantly in our midst like a brave and warring soldier.  Scouting every nook and corner. It’s weapon, virus strain in human system has seriously ravaged human abodes. Attacking the respiratory tract of our kindreds and kids via the basic needs of life; air, food, human interaction. Our elders,  youths and kids are gnashing teeth and finding explanation to this global scourge.

This is a situation that requires all hand to be on deck; Government parastatals, health workers, social workers, law enforcement agencies, parents, teachers, didn’t we all invite this foe? Though unconsciously ...https://statartinsights.com/the-doctor-of-the-future-nigerian-isnt-ready-to-win-like-madagascar/
Re: The Doctors of the Future: Nigeria Not Ready To Win Like Madagascar by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 17, 2020
Story, story.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Has Giving FG 48-hr Ultimatum To Declare Whereabouts Of Chinese Doctors / Escaping The Looming Abyss (I) / NNPC&CBN Pledges To Fund The Cost Of Quarantine For All Evacuees-geoffrey Onyeam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.