Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,582 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" (37043 Views)

"I Am Doing Well" — Nigerian Man Whose NYSC Parade Picture Went Viral On Twitter / 5 Facts About Teni You Probably Didn’t Know / Seun Kuti Hails Governor Akeredolu For Considering Growing Marijuana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by etibaba(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:
Continue
Rape jokes shouldn't be considered as being Funny.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 17, 2020
My favorite state, Ondo. Calm, laid back , scantily populated....LOTS OF FRESH ASSORTED FRUITS...Blessed by nature (in everything)..

Want some time away from noise, go to Ondo

4 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by ugochukwufrenzy: 6:23pm On May 17, 2020
lol..see dem nairalanders..praising ondo as if anywhere in ondo state can be compared to apart of Enugu...abi na 5th mile..lolzz...n
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by lmm4real: 6:23pm On May 17, 2020
The OP I am not understanding most sophisticated Governor how, is that one a title again. undecided
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by omoadeleye(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2020
Enoch07:
wait o, d same ondo? abi where I dey October last year na anoda place ni

Wetin you see there wey surprise you?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Dreambeat: 6:24pm On May 17, 2020
I grew up knowing Ondo State as the state with arguably the highest literacy rate in Nigeria, then later Ekiti but now, I don't know anymore...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Lanretoye(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Okitipupa
okitpopa what?!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Naijaarchive(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2020
Ekaete husband got me grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Openbusiness: 6:30pm On May 17, 2020
Bossontop:
Hope he is not imagining freaky freaky tins
He don collect akant number since na........ Ooiinnn grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by IME1: 6:31pm On May 17, 2020
Sammy07:

grin, it's Okitipupa.

Try to visit.
Ore
Ondo
Akure
Ile Oluji
Idanre

I've done all except Idanre, can't wait to go to Idanre God keeping me
Even Okitipupa it won't be a bad idea to reach the waterside of Ondo state oh the Ilaje and Obat oil man side cool
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Prolific2018: 6:31pm On May 17, 2020
Enoch07:

Akure on my mind after all this coronavirus nonsense
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Openbusiness: 6:31pm On May 17, 2020
Sammy07:
Proudly Ondo tongue
Una can stubborn for Africa, especially Ondo women, they are the war, the liquid metal, the Ondoboski grin, oda than dat y'all cool

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Benwallt(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2020
Sammy07:

grin, it's Okitipupa.

Try to visit.
Ore
Ondo
Akure
Ile Oluji
Idanre
OkitiPUNA, sounds great. Hope them girls are notoriously vulnerable
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Sammy07: 6:32pm On May 17, 2020
IME1:

I've done all except Idanre, can't wait to go to Idanre God keeping me
Even Okitipupa it won't be a bad idea to reach the waterside of Ondo state oh the Ilaje and Obat oil man side cool

Lol grin

It's good.
Idanre, is actually cold (Hill factor)
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Onyi22(f): 6:33pm On May 17, 2020
Apologize:
And this is news? Na wa Seun its high time you employ new set ofMods oh! undecided
Yes its news
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Sammy07: 6:34pm On May 17, 2020
Openbusiness:

Una can stubborn for Africa, especially Ondo women, they are the war, the liquid metal, the Ondoboski grin, oda than dat y'all cool

We're not stubborn but principled tongue

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Sammy07: 6:35pm On May 17, 2020
Benwallt:
OkitiPUNA, sounds great. Hope them girls are notoriously vulnerable

Touch them and die angry
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by tosine102: 6:35pm On May 17, 2020
Apologize:
And this is news? Na wa Seun its high time you employ new set ofMods oh! undecided
Be careful
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by AsawanaDgreat: 6:36pm On May 17, 2020
Governor you are not doing well
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Benwallt(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2020
Sammy07:

Touch them and die angry
in active service
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by NaijadrivaCars: 6:37pm On May 17, 2020
ooiin!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by dadebayo1(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2020
Election bluessss
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Lamasta(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2020
Governor way sabi grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Ayomidexj8(f): 6:43pm On May 17, 2020
how diswan take solve our problem 4 naija?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2020
Sammy07:

grin, it's Okitipupa.

Try to visit.
Ore
Ondo
Akure
Ile Oluji
Idanre
Akoko is the best
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by naijaschoolguru(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2020
Lanretoye:
okitpopa what?!
I don't understand what you are saying
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Tmb78(m): 6:58pm On May 17, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
lol..see dem nairalanders..praising ondo as if anywhere in ondo state can be compared to apart of Enugu...abi na 5th mile..lolzz...n
Pls,I want to ask: if you don't compare yourselves to the yorubas for a day ,will you die or fall sick ni?

5 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by tooth4tooth: 7:03pm On May 17, 2020
Sammy07:

Touch them and die angry
You are definitely an Ikale man grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Tmb78(m): 7:06pm On May 17, 2020
iyapont:
Best state in SW with beautiful ladies and handsome men
I am not sure of the best part o,but our women and men are good looking.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by shadrach77: 7:07pm On May 17, 2020
Ooin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 / Burna Boy Features Damian Marley, Angelique Kidjo In 'African Giant' Album / Bikini Photos Of Ella Agu, The Face Of Nollywood 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.