Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,569 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" (37042 Views)

"I Am Doing Well" — Nigerian Man Whose NYSC Parade Picture Went Viral On Twitter / 5 Facts About Teni You Probably Didn’t Know / Seun Kuti Hails Governor Akeredolu For Considering Growing Marijuana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by senatepresido: 10:10pm On May 17, 2020
IME1:

Herbert Macualay
okay, thank you
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Chatbot1234: 10:35pm On May 17, 2020
Sammy07:
Proudly Ondo tongue

wow that image brought back blackberry days memories. lol

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by eyinola: 11:03pm On May 17, 2020
Sammy07:

grin, it's Okitipupa.

Try to visit.
Ore
Ondo
Akure
Ile Oluji
Idanre
Owo
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by wahzupguy(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2020
So he knows "you're doing well".
That is prove These leaders see what we write, they see the pictures and videos of people suffering, they just ignore people at will.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Taiwx(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2020
Big woman no sense! she is actually from ekiti ilejemeje precisely sad
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Tmb78(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Ondo people are always big in stature, why?...so this Teni is from ondo, no wonder
Nairalanders and generalization sha!
I am an ondo man and I am not big.
My siblings are not big,my wife too is moderate in stature.
There are big and small statured people in Ondo likewise other states.
Na wa o!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Charmingpet: 4:29am On May 18, 2020
iyapont:
Best state in SW with beautiful ladies and handsome men
hmmmm
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Dicklaw(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2020
```*That small small change you dey Save won’t give you the life of luxury you deserve. But million Money Can�

People are taking position and some are still watching

That's not the best for you.

The best thing for you is join the smart contractors now and enjoy million money smart contract endless stream of income through earning ethereum. �*```

To know more about million money etherum smart contract and how it works, click on the link below � �

https:///9jaMillionMoney
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Sammy07: 6:57am On May 18, 2020
eyinola:

Owo

yah, Owo.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Sammy07: 7:07am On May 18, 2020
Bruno3000:
Big fat lie. The pple are I'll mannered and show no respect to foreigners. They are promiscuous and full of hatred, jealously and envy. I wouldn't advice anybody to visit there. I did my NYSC there, so I know what I'm saying.

Which kind lie us this

We are ill mannered and don't show respect to foreigners, yet there has never been fight between Ondo and Hausas living in ondo state
There has never been fight between ondo and Igbos living in ondo state.

Pls, keep shut

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Bruno3000(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Which kind lie us this

We are ill mannered and don't show respect to foreigners, yet there has never been fight between Ondo and Hausas living in ondo state
There has never been fight between ondo and Igbos living in ondo state.

Pls, keep shut
You guys are something else. I couldn't wait to leave that place. No show of love, u guys don't even care for one another, very wicked and malicious set of pple. Majority of you lack the will and capacity to fight anyone face to face, you'd rather go behind someone to tarnish their image. You should know your pple well.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Sammy07: 8:57am On May 18, 2020
Bruno3000:
You guys are something else. I couldn't wait to leave that place. No show of love, u guys don't even care for one another, very wicked and malicious set of pple. Majority of you lack the will and capacity to fight anyone face to face, you'd rather go behind someone to tarnish their image. You should know your pple well.

Ode, thank God as you left.
We don't need your fiflty leg In Ondo

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Toluobaeko11: 9:00am On May 18, 2020
Sanromeo:
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State seem to be the most sophisticated and engaging Governor in Nigeria.

In his usual twitter engagement, Governor Akeredolu reacted to a tweet by Popular Singer, Teni Makanaki, who had tweeted that she's proud of being from Ondo State. She said[i] "Being from Ondo is a pride thing! I can’t explain" [/i]

In his reaction, Governor Akeredolu said "You're doing well"

See people's reactions.

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1261984914569924608?s=19
Proudly Ondo boy(Akure). The state with the longest coastline in Nigeria, the state with the second largest bitumen deposit in the world, the only state with coastline(southern part), rainforest(central part), and semi-Savannah(northern part) combined
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Bruno3000(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2020
Sammy07:

if not for NTSC weyin go carry me go that useless place? Ode
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Bruno3000(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2020
Sammy07:

If not for NYSC wetin go carry me go that useless place with useless pple? Ode
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Sammy07: 9:14am On May 18, 2020
Bruno3000:
If not for NYSC wetin go carry me go that useless place with useless pple? Ode

Thank you, which state are you from.
It might not be better than Ondo self.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Bruno3000(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Thank you, which state are you from.
It might not be better than Ondo self.
Way better. You guys should learn to love and respect others irrespective of their ethnic and religious background.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Sammy07: 9:38am On May 18, 2020
Bruno3000:
Way better. You guys should learn to love and respect others irrespective of their ethnic and religious background.

Where are you from
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Vyzz: 10:38am On May 18, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:
Continue

I knw understand this
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Deejaygold(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2020
Sammy07:

grin, it's Okitipupa.

Try to visit.
Ore
Ondo
Akure
Ile Oluji
Idanre

Idanre, my town smiley
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Sammy07: 12:37pm On May 18, 2020
Deejaygold:

Idanre, my town smiley

That's nice, tho it's cold.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Deejaygold(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2020
Sammy07:

That's nice, tho it's cold.
Absolutely bruh

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by lizabeet(f): 1:04pm On May 18, 2020
Yes Gov Akeredolu is from Owo but I think teni is from Ondo town because the uyo meyo song is ondo dialect.

No she's from Owo
That's why her uyo meyo had a unique Yoruba intonation.
My family and friends attended st Louis Owo
And I think Gov Akeredolu is from Owo[/quote]
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by ufuosman(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2020
Confirm
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" by Ayobami7(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2020
废话

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor / Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 / Burna Boy Features Damian Marley, Angelique Kidjo In 'African Giant' Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.