Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State (3770 Views)

Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher / Adamu Fagengawo Slump, Dies In Dubai (photo) / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by SaviMedia: 7:02pm On May 17, 2020
Reports reaching us has it that a former Senator from Enugu State, Fidelis Okoro who was Enugu North senatorial zone Enugu State in the 5th and 6th senate is dead.

The Iheagu, Nru in Nsukka local government born politician a family source told journalist101 slumped and died in the midday of Sunday, 17th May, 2020.

“Senator Okoro just died my brother, he wasn’t sick, he just slumped and gave up the ghost,” a close relative who craved for anonymity told our correspondent.

The former senator who was elected on the platform of the Alliance for Democracy (AD) before joining the Peoples Democratic Party in 2001 served as senate committee chairman on Industries as well as member, Police Affairs, Agriculture and Niger Delta committees.

Details later…

Source: https://southeastng.com/2020/05/17/breaking-former-senator-slump-and-dies-in-enugu-state/

Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by Righteousness89(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2020
Hmmmm..

But the person u put here looks like Jim nwobodo
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by Aboks(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2020
RIP
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by AlhajaChinyere: 7:10pm On May 17, 2020
Akpu and ogbono senators!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by Spice1: 7:11pm On May 17, 2020
What a pity!

Handsome like Jim Nwibodo but dead like Abba Kyari!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 17, 2020
Damn Niggarrrrrrrr... Rip Bro!... Barman please send some bottles to him
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 17, 2020
Hungry blogger.

So many grammatical, typographical and mechanical errors.

In the body of the news you called yourself Journalist101, but came to the link and posted southeastng.com link.

To cap it all, you posted the wrong picture.

Must you blog?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by BREYZ: 7:15pm On May 17, 2020
Chei! Death is on rampage.
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by SaviMedia: 7:16pm On May 17, 2020
Spice1:
What a pity!

Handsome like Jim Nwibodo but dead like Abba Kyari!

Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by traihit: 7:17pm On May 17, 2020
Empty we come to the world, empty we will depart from it. There's a time to come and there's a time to depart.
May God console the families of the dead.
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by MyMouth(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2020
NCDC go add am to the number of covid-19 death today, jus watch and see!
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by okomile(f): 7:27pm On May 17, 2020
MyMouth:
NCDC go add am to the number of covid-19 death today, jus watch and see!

grin grin
Savage

Na so dem go dey add stones join!

Las las, we go laff soon
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by paramboos: 7:30pm On May 17, 2020
Guy, are u sure about this? Don't joke with things like this... If this is true, then a great man is lost........... Sii sii!!!!!!!!!!!! Ekwu na-ato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uruguru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most distinguished senator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Journey well boss...........
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by Karemarealty288(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2020
Agbadamana is dead....hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by Abfinest007(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2020
sorry
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by sapientia(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2020
Ike oha anaaaa
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by BlueBanana: 8:35pm On May 17, 2020
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by chiboy441(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2020
The story has no verification. Next please.
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by GavelSlam: 8:54pm On May 17, 2020
Milipat hotels that year.

No be him children them arrest for armed robbery that time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by Golan007: 8:57pm On May 17, 2020
[s]
BlueBanana:
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

[/s]

What of the true Igbos that have been creating threads tospite other tribes, those ones have special privileges abi?
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by Exc2000: 9:29pm On May 17, 2020
Na wa... politics isnt easy thats why they chop life any how, most of them have one ailment or the other caused by debt, violence , sleeping late and waking early, travelling about

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by Pat081: 9:57pm On May 17, 2020
People go everyday, so he don get to his bus stop and he have to get down d rest hv to go too
paramboos:
Guy, are u sure about this? Don't joke with things like this... If this is true, then a great man is lost........... Sii sii!!!!!!!!!!!! Ekwu na-ato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uruguru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most distinguished senator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Journey well boss...........
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by clockwisereport: 4:13pm On May 18, 2020
RIP distinguished senator Okoro Milipat
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by Chikpat(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2020
BlueBanana:

South East and South South are what there are! There are not one
Re: BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Slump And Dies In Enugu State by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 18, 2020
Slump and die like say nah ogun kill am
This OP sef

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Wins PDP Primary / Uyo Citizens Spotted At CBN To Deposit Cash / Fayose In 2014 And Fayose In 2018 During Elections (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.