Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Which Phone Is Your Favourtie Politician Using? Guess It Using This Thread! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Phone Is Your Favourtie Politician Using? Guess It Using This Thread! (346 Views)

LAGOS AND KANO Tinubu Must Be Joking I Guess It Specia Package (photo) / Tinubu Son To Take Over From Sanwo In 2027 But I Guess It Is Not Possible. / Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Is Your Favourtie Politician Using? Guess It Using This Thread! by Empato: 7:43pm On May 17, 2020
I don't have a favourite Politician but if I do. His name is Godswill Akpabio who dashed me 100,000 once in 2015
How can I ever foget.

Meanwhile I met him again yesterday and he seems to be the first man in Nigeria to own the awesome phone in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCaHg85ZQtk

Guess the phone your favourite Politician is using!
Let's go!!!!!!!!! wink cheesy wink wink wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Phone Is Your Favourtie Politician Using? Guess It Using This Thread! by Delagirl: 7:45pm On May 17, 2020
Hahahahahah grin grin grin

Abba Yakkari dey use Nokia touch

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Is Your Favourtie Politician Using? Guess It Using This Thread! by Engrpamosen: 7:48pm On May 17, 2020
Delagirl:
Hahahahahah grin grin grin

Abba Yakkari dey use Nokia touch

LOL
So abba yakkari was your best Politician?
Re: Which Phone Is Your Favourtie Politician Using? Guess It Using This Thread! by ProfNixson: 7:49pm On May 17, 2020
Uncle Buhari has always been my best politician and he uses tecno cool cool cool
Re: Which Phone Is Your Favourtie Politician Using? Guess It Using This Thread! by JarielUsman: 7:56pm On May 17, 2020
IPhone 11
Re: Which Phone Is Your Favourtie Politician Using? Guess It Using This Thread! by BlueBanana: 8:33pm On May 17, 2020
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One
Re: Which Phone Is Your Favourtie Politician Using? Guess It Using This Thread! by Empato: 9:39pm On May 17, 2020
BlueBanana:
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One

I can see why they call you Blue Banna angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo : A Vice President's Rebound As Economy Driver / If You Were The President Of Your Country: What Would You Do? / Gov. Wike Loyalist, Odiari Princewill Dies From COVID-19 In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.