Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

8 Igbo Words That Have The Same Sound And Meaning With Yoruba Words - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Igbo Words That Have The Same Sound And Meaning With Yoruba Words (6536 Views)

20 Rarely Used English Words That We Need To Know / Examples Of Transition Words That Will Spice Up Your Writing / 7 World Famous Words That Originated In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Igbo Words That Have The Same Sound And Meaning With Yoruba Words by espn(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2020
Adefemi404:

You see this screenshot you took will kill your mother and your family members.

Since you have decided not to allow people my blog so shall you not prosper in everything you do.

When it's time for you to succeed, someone will come to take it from you.

As you have decided to prevent and stop my business, so shall thunder from Amadioha strike and destroy your success.

You shall never make it in your life.

Useless idiotic fool.

You just rushed to take screenshots so people will not visit the blog for full story.

Someone else will be an enemy to your progress.

You will tell me if it's your data they are using to read article?

You think you are a good Nigerian?

You have just succeeded in telling us how jobless and envious you are.

Next time you see my post here, don't ever click on it.

Do you know I make a living from blogging?

EP AKA enemy of process
with this special season of Ramadan and the night of majesty this shall be the portion of you...your family and entire lineage will seize to exist soonest.
Re: 8 Igbo Words That Have The Same Sound And Meaning With Yoruba Words by ABCthings: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nawo oooo.
Re: 8 Igbo Words That Have The Same Sound And Meaning With Yoruba Words by sherlock229(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
jidxin:
some of this words are borrowed from the hausa.. Eg rakumi and alubosa

And vice versa.. titi for road is borrowed from yoruba,so is Ada for cutlass,also Hausa word for meat is nama borrowed from niger congo language might be borrowed from a fulani language cos in most Niger congo languages meat = nama,nyama etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Open University(noun) GPA - GP Calculations. / The Economic Importance Of Exam Malpractice: A Must-read Before Your Next Exam / Ladies What's Your Favourite Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.