Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT (23339 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by Jaqenhghar: 8:07am On May 18, 2020
It wont stop them from calling him an infidel , or slaughtering him if the opportunity presents itself

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by omoadeleye(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2020
jeffizy:
This is a physical definition of LOVE.

"whatsoever you do, to the least of your brothers, that you do unto me".
Matthew 25;40

Abi na, not haram
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by jericco1(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2020
Plus10:
Nice gesture Sir, please also remember to preach Christ to them, that should be the ultimate goal, because their soul is more important than the pack of rice, thank you.

Can't someone give out of freewill again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by Faithful4real(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
What is this for? If in his shoes I wont waste my time and resources on these hateful muslims.

You are very stupid for saying this. That is why you never find progress in life.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by airminem(f): 8:08am On May 18, 2020
MURIC i believe appreciates this kind gesture of a patriotic citizen. Jah blessing to Igbo people and to islam

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by mamaafrik(m): 8:09am On May 18, 2020
Muslims,ask yourself ,can you do this like a typical Christian always do??,all is not violence and intolerance.
All is not bombing and terrorism
This is the reason why Christianity will always have upper hand.
Repent!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:10am On May 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
What is this for? If in his shoes I wont waste my time and resources on these hateful muslims.
You just need to learn how to write correctly, before you spit out rubbish.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2020
Muslims Can never do such, cause I have never seen an imam give even 50 naira to an almajiri....

they are just filled with hate and terrorism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by sseunth(m): 8:12am On May 18, 2020
Nice one tho.

Some people somewhere will still come and say rubbish now
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by Jaspernubi: 8:12am On May 18, 2020
For those of you who are too young to know,
when these emergency philanthropist started these trade in the early 80s and late 80s
They travel to spiritualist to collect Power, one of the condition of their popularity is that they must distribute whatever come in from the Blood money
and feed the poor, But the actual fact is that they are also indirectly destroying the destinies of their recipients
This one who look like a warri mafia, knows nothing about the Bible but only interested in handouts and showmanship

i wonder why people are so gullible to think it has any connection to christian good deeds
someday, the truth will be out i warrant you
they are many in Nigeria, the only reason thay are not being investigated is because Nigeria is currently not a country
it is the headquarter of every evil thing you can imagine
we still do not have a Leader
or else, are people so stupid not to verify his Bank account and the source of his income

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by NIJJAking(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2020
Don't mislead them by your gestures, tell them the truth that they are on the wrong path to hell fire if they don't receive Jesus Christ,..our parents became Christians because they were told the truth .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by Comedian2019: 8:13am On May 18, 2020
Must you show poor people's faces?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by mamaafrik(m): 8:14am On May 18, 2020
Faithful4real:

You are very stupid for saying this. That is why you never find progress in life.

Your comment is not so different from the guy's statement.
What about the log in your eyes......
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by topafo203: 8:15am On May 18, 2020
Pls my fellow nairalander, im not a scammer neither im i spamming, all i need is your help. My wife just delivered through CS.We have exhausted all what we had. The babe and the mother are fine but we lack food. Pls bless us with whateva u have(Cash or foodstuff).God will bless u abundantly and i pray for whosoever lookin for d fruit of the womb, May God suprise u this year Amen.
0690833313-access
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by inspire700(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2020
Good deed! This is really a nice thing that most Nigerians should emulate and not being religious at every point in time.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by CodeTemplar: 8:15am On May 18, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

You just need to learn how to write correctly, before you spit out rubbish.
Writing correct but empty English sentences isn't a virtue.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2020
When will Muslims start doing the same during Christian fasting.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by Plus10(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2020
jericco1:

Can't someone give out of freewill again? undecided
Of course, one can give, infact Christ loves a cheerful giver,again saving souls is also vital for a Christain .

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by AsawanaDgreat: 8:15am On May 18, 2020
May God increase his coast..
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by mamaafrik(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2020
airminem:
MURIC i believe appreciates this kind gesture of a patriotic citizen. Jah blessing to Igbo people and to islam
Muric will not see this,No better hypocrite than MURIC.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by Akaegwu(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2020
BENARI:

Since I was born, and now I am getting old, I have never seen the Muslim North doing Charity toward Christians; its always the Christians giving to them and yet, they hate the Christians so badly.

Sometimes, I wonder the motive behind Some Christians falling over themselves to give to this people in the full glare of the camera. All the same, giving is Good, especially when the recipient is appreciative.
If your enemy is thirsty give him water. This is what the Bible says
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by jericco1(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2020
Plus10:

Of course, one can give, infact Christ loves a cheerful giver,again saving souls is also vital for a Christain .

Okay
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by Nobody: 8:19am On May 18, 2020
You'll never see a Muslim cleric or a Muslim organization giving Christains stuff.

As I northerner, I can tell you, with confidence, that doing things for Muslims to make them like you is a bloody waste of time. They'll kill you when you outlive your usefulness.

A week before the outbreak of sectarian violence in Kaduna in 2001, our Muslim neighbours stopped answering our greetings or greeting us. These were people we were good to. With the benefit of hindsight, we realized that the reason for their change of attitude was because decisions had been reached in mosques to attack Christains across the state.

Anyone who knows the story of Mr Bangus in Gombe and how he died like a fowl would understand the futility of helping Muslims.

You brainwash your members to pay tithes and offerings, then use the money to buy stuff for Muslims.

Has every poor member of that church received palliative? Shouldn't charity begin at home?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by mamaafrik(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2020
Akaegwu:
yes but what did Jesus Christ do when he was about to be pushed off the cliff because he preached salvation to the people in the Bible

Seek for wisdom to direct,dont feed a serpent that will eventually grow big enough to bite you and kill you.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by LuciferInSiege: 8:21am On May 18, 2020
Give them so they can eat and have strength to slaughter more Christians
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by bellosulaiman(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2020
BENARI:

Since I was born, and now I am getting old, I have never seen the Muslim North doing Charity toward Christians; its always the Christians giving to them and yet, they hate the Christians so badly.

Sometimes, I wonder the motive behind Some Christians falling over themselves to give to this people in the full glare of the camera. All the same, giving is Good, especially when the recipient is appreciative.

How old are u now ?

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Writing correct but empty English sentences isn't s virtue.
Only if you know the definition of a VIRTUE. You might have been raised in a small town of no great distinction.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by Faithful4real(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2020
mamaafrik:

Your comment is not so different from the guy's statement.
What about the log in your eyes......

Which log, ooh it is now bad to help Muslim even when they are hateful.

Bro you need Jesus.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by mukthar2000(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2020
Audio
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by Vadese1: 8:25am On May 18, 2020
Charity begins at home. I don't know whether this gesture is to seek for any kind favor in the future. Why is the Pastor not showing this kind of gesture to the Christian community. The people of Delta where he come from, Warri precisely where he has his church. We just celebrated Easter of recent, nothing like this was done to the Christian faith where he belongs. Let charity start at home .
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by FrankAkowe: 8:32am On May 18, 2020
It is good to give. Giving does not have to be only to people of same faith or tribe.

God blesses the givers.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by BENARI: 8:33am On May 18, 2020
Akaegwu:

The water you give your enemy might just give him the strength he needs to hack you down. With some enemies you ought to be cautious as serpent; the bible says that too; doesn't it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Go To Church! / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose / 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.