Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu (24738 Views)

Mobilisation: How Undercover Reporter Breached Our System To Enrol Twice – NYSC / Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) / An Open Letter To Brigadier General Shuaibu: Nysc Director General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by GboyegaD(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:

report on his Instagram page.. he has task force that deals with such issues, and he heads the unit himself, if there is something he doesn't tolerate, extortion and cheating is first on the list

No vex, how is he paid? No be by extortion? Nigeria with double standards.
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Exc2000: 1:12pm On May 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

No vex, how is he paid? No be by extortion? Nigeria with double standards.

he gets paid through levy paid by his trade union group, same way NLC leader gets paid through levy of each worker, NBA chairman gets paid through levy of all lawyers, Political Party Chairmen gets paid through levy of Party member,Leader of transport workers group also gets paid through levy of all transport workers

no one is extorting anyone, drivers union has constitiution guiding them which they made themselves, they conduct congress election and elect who they like, and never have they stopped passengers to extort them nor private car owners, not even uber , bolt and opay drivers.

so when did he extort you? or don't drivers have freedom of association?
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by mosefin19(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
Tousteejay:
I don't understand why this man wants batch a stream 1 to complete orientation camp..
This is totally obsfucate

I swear I don’t understand them.... I just hope we will continue where we redeploy to and not that Bauchi again where I was posted too
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by SimeonOTC(m): 1:15pm On May 18, 2020
hahahahaha....i dough bullet..

proudly BA2020 corp member.
i enjoying the stay at home while codedly working and leaning new skillgrin with my 33k allowee flowing in back to back.

but frankly speaking, i really do not want to go back to that camp..i don lose appetite for the fun there..

#kebbicorper
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by awoo47: 1:30pm On May 18, 2020
hidhrhis:
You are been paid without doing nothing
lol we don get ppa na
only those in skul no work

1 Like

Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by teeteelahyor(f): 1:38pm On May 18, 2020
Throwback:
This is a very good opportunity to employ to eradicate the NYSC scheme like the Almajiri system is being eradicated.

I expect the FG to further announce that the NYSC discharge or exemption certificate is no longer a requirement for job application.
What are you like this undecidedsome of us still want to serve ooo....I wan collect my share of 33k
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by GboyegaD(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:

he gets paid through levy paid by his trade union group, same way NLC leader gets paid through levy of each worker, NBA chairman gets paid through levy of all lawyers, Political Party Chairmen gets paid through levy of Party member,Leader of transport workers group also gets paid through levy of all transport workers

no one is extorting anyone, drivers union has constitiution guiding them which they made themselves, they conduct congress election and elect who they like, and never have they stopped passengers to extort them nor private car owners, not even uber , bolt and opay drivers.

so when did he extort you? or don't drivers have freedom of association?

Apparently, you don't have an idea of how it works.
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by bnbash(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
Wait oo why is northerners always heading everything in this corntree?
Even educational sector where they come last
Nawa oo
Let me answer you with a quote by Late Maitama Sule.
"Everyone has a gift from God. The Northerners are endowed by God with leadership qualities. The Yoruba man knows how to earn a living and has diplomatic qualities. The igbo man is gifted in trade, commerce, and technological innovation. God so created us equally with purpose and different gifts."
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 18, 2020
bnbash:

Let me answer you with a quote by Late Maitama Sule.
"Everyone has a gift from God. The Northerners are endowed by God with leadership qualities. The Yoruba man knows how to earn a living and has diplomatic qualities. The igbo man is gifted in trade, commerce, and technological innovation. God so created us equally with purpose and different gifts."
Fvck Maitama Sule and those who believe this crab
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by bnbash(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

Fvck Maitama Sule and those who believe this crab
May God bless you.
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by BrightAhiah(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:
What about the ones supposed to pass out this month or next?

Batch B, stream one will be passing out on the 28th of this month but on a very low key, eg. No snapping of pictures, no invitation of friends, no big venue like stadium but will be done in school premesis, lastly only 30 persons of the Corp members will be in attendance for 28 and 29 respectively...
I'm a Corp member of batch C, stream 1 serving at Ikwuano LGA of Abia State.
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by sosleem(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2020
And I guess u av not served or even any of your relatives, NYSC has a Standard Skills Acquisition Training Programme in within the one year service where corps members are mandated to engaged in SAED as its fondly called and a certificate will also be issued alongside the Discharge Certificate after the service year...Do your findings before responding online

CalebLebsco56:

Seriously it should be converted to a skill programme it will help boost unemployment purposes..instead of finishing without getting job

1 Like

Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Gloriauno1994(f): 2:02pm On May 18, 2020
wizkidblogger:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/17/no-nysc-mobilisation-soon-says-director-general-shuaibu
God will continue to help us ooo.
As a matter of fact if you are waiting for service go and get something doing and if u don't have any inbox me I have one for you
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2020
Karleb:
They should extend service years of corps members so that there will be corpers in the country.

We enjoy serving our Father's land, especially in this hard period.

Look at you. Getting paid for doing nothing.

Tell me, have you people been getting the 33k?
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by BAMSRAY(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2020
Shuaibu in an interview with Economic Confidential said only Batch A, Stream 1, who were asked to leave camp due to COVID-19 would be asked to complete

you don't meant it....I should go back and complete orientation camp are u kidding me���
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:15pm On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:

If no movement how then will you submit and do your POP?
There's movement here in Benue state.
It's only impossible to travel to other states.
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2020
I also think it is about time that we brought back the call for the NYSC to be scrapped. We can use the over 60 billion wasted on the scheme annually for better things that would reflect more on the youth population.

It is also about time duplicates like FRSC, ICPC/EFCC, and wasteful schemes or corps are scrapped or reintegrated into a single body with different departments.

We are too wasteful in this country.
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by vinehedge: 2:28pm On May 18, 2020
Throwback:
This is a very good opportunity to employ to eradicate the NYSC scheme like the Almajiri system is being eradicated.

I expect the FG to further announce that the NYSC discharge or exemption certificate is no longer a requirement for job application.

Seconded
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Freeman50(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:
What about the ones supposed to pass out this month or next?
You are Looking terrific. Pls can I slide into your DM?
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Karleb(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Look at you. Getting paid for doing nothing.

Tell me, have you people been getting the 33k?

Excuse me! That is not exactly the case. tongue

Of course!
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Darlingboy4sure(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2020
Rightly said, bcoz safety first.

But what I don't understand is the number of people yawning for the scheme to be scrapped out.

What is their rationale behind that
I guess many people need sensitization on the contribution of this scheme to national growth, unity and development.

Or na the peanut 33k allawee dey cause d jealousy for them grin grin
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 18, 2020
bnbash:

May God bless you.
You too

1 Like

Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Dollabiz: 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
ok
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by IamDavid(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2020
Throwback:

Why should the NYSC scheme be scrapped? Please give us some tangible reasons (probably from your experience). The scheme launches many Nigerian youth into the labour market. Many people got their first experience, their very first salary in NYSC. I don't think scrapping the scheme is the immediate solution to unemployment, I honestly don't think so. Creating an effective bureau of unemployment will do. Details of discharged graduates can even be gotten from NYSC.
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by MUTERIKA(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2020
If I say what is disturbing mind now, tears will flow. Batch A stream II, no handwork to learn, no side hustle, no nothing. Just to wake, eat, sleep and repeat. Now the DG is saying no plans, the clamour for Batch A Stream I to go and finish their camping can actually be for Batch A Stream II to go camping, thus creating a better chance for Batch B and C this year. How the Ogas reason I don't know. But seriously, if nothing is done soon, depression is looking at man one kain. More so, I need my age on my side cause of military ambition, staying long at home with no hope for proportional increase on maximum age requirement is frightening.
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Chicastle: 3:33pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
Nawa oo

That's why no sector functions professionally in this contree.

Go check who they made minister of power. Am sure he can't state ohm's law
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 18, 2020
Chicastle:

That's why no sector functions professionally in this contree.

Go check who they made minister of power. Am sure he can't state ohm's law
Lol you wan kill am?
Ohm's law bawo
For where
If I hear
Aboki Gambari

1 Like

Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Afamed: 3:59pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
Nawa oo
Keep quiet, the north you blame lacking behind in acedemics. You have not done better than them here. Just a simple sentence, you totally failed to construct. Hypocrite in most of you.
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 18, 2020
Afamed:

Keep quiet, the north you blame lacking behind in acedemics. You have not done better than them here. Just a simple sentence, you totally failed to construct. Hypocrite in most of you.
Please point out the error in my text
And this is why you northerners failed in school because ur a fool to judge my level of education with what I write up here
I could use abbreviations Orr pidgin when I want foool
So now fvck off my mention I don't deal with zombes
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Afamed: 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

Please point out the error in my text
And this is why you northerners failed in school because ur a fool to judge my level of education with what I write up here
I could use abbreviations Orr pidgin when I want foool
So now fvck off my mention I don't deal with zombes
Why are northerners? not why is northerners. Lazy youth.No agreement between your subject and the verb. Which you should have known from your elementary days. You practically have not done better than the north you are blaming .
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Temysteve(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
Throwback:

lie from the lit of hell. 10 thousand FG cannot cancel NYSC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC? / Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) / Family Hides ‘missing’ Corps Member In Lagos – NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.