Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu (24728 Views)

Mobilisation: How Undercover Reporter Breached Our System To Enrol Twice – NYSC / Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) / An Open Letter To Brigadier General Shuaibu: Nysc Director General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by fatymore(f): 5:05pm On May 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Better find molue, it's just 100 or 150 to oshodi n u go siddown relax well well
lol...
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by fatymore(f): 5:05pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:

Facebook then Musiliu Akinsanya Ayinde
thanks
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 18, 2020
Afamed:

Why are northerners? not why is northerners. Lazy youth.No agreement between your subject and the verb. Which you should have known from your elementary days. You practically have not done better than the north you are blaming .
Go fvck yourself but all I know is I'm more educated than your entire tribe would ever be
Fvck off. I don't talk to political asslickkers and tribalist like you
Mumu sef get opinion
Person wey buhari scam for 1984 still scam am twice this decade
Oponnu omo
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Afamed: 5:36pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

Go fvck yourself but all I know is I'm more educated than your entire tribe would ever be
Mumu sef get opinion
Oponnu omo
You have not denied the blunder in your grammar .
Typical chest beater
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Afamed: 5:38pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

Mumu sef get opinion
Oponnu omo
Buhari was a Gov and Minister at the age of 39.Did Buhari hold your destiny not to contest and become your state Gov? You should be ashamed of yourself. Typical lazy ass
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 18, 2020
Afamed:

You have not denied the blunder in your grammar .
Typical chest beater
I knew that even before submitting it, but does it matter? at least the message was passed ,but a fool like you left the topic and went after my grammar

And you are also yet to deny that the North is the most backward region in the nation
Aboki gambari
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Afamed: 5:41pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

Mumu sef get opinion
Oponnu omo
Northerners don't go to school, here you are, a line grammar structure , you could not put together. Hypocrite
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 18, 2020
Afamed:

Buhari was a Gov and Minister at the age of 39.Did Buhari hold your destiny not to contest and become your state Gov? You should be ashamed of yourself. Typical lazy ass
Your dull sense did not tell you I could even acheive more before I turn that age,
And becoming a minister and president is not what makes a great man
People like Soyinka are more respected than your foolish Buhari
Get that into your skull aboki
And bye don't quote me again
You are too slow for my liking
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Afamed: 5:44pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

I knew that even before submitting it, but does it matter? at least the message was passed ,but a fool like you left the topic and went after my grammar

And you are also yet to deny that the North is the most backward region in the nation
Aboki gambari
Keep quiet, you know nothing. If you know, you would not be asking me to point to your blunder.
The Northerners who don't go to school are the ones ruling over you. Then you should begin to question your acedemics claims.
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Afamed: 5:46pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

Your dull sense did not tell you I could even acheive more before I turn that age,
Give us another story. Local champion. Local govt election in your community, you can't win.
Who Sabi you
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Afamed: 5:48pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

I guess being local champion is what makes you a great man in your local community.
Northerners don't go to school, but a 7 words grammar, you failed to put together
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by chukasson(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
Wait oo why is northerners always heading everything in this corntree?
Even educational sector where they come last
Nawa oo
bro, naso we see am....police, army, airforce, navy, chief of staff, , ,.....n e.t.c na dem ocupy everywhere
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by zimakod(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2020
okay m I can't wait oo. house don tire me
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Ramon92: 12:58pm On May 19, 2020
Pls, I heard Corp members that were supposed to pass out this month/next have started getting their final clearance, especially Oyo state.
How true is this?
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by Brunicekid(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2020
Rgade:
angry I'm not surprised.
The federal government has stylishly used this so called pandemic to absolve herself of all her responsibilities and duties, ducking everything in the name of a lockdown.
Especially as govt revenue has continued to dwindle.
If corpers are mobilised, do you think the FG is ready to pay them.
Some are asking when will universities open, when the FG is still owing lecturers.
And the truth is that, the govt doesn't want any of these issues to be resolved.
The whole country can remain locked down till December and no one in this government will be moved.
Countries that were far worse affected are rushing to get this running again and here our government is putting in every effort to ensure that there's no end in sight to this lockdown.
No government official is making estimates as to when things will reopen, anyone you ask will tell you.. no plan to reopen anytime soon
What sort of joke is this.
Kindergarten government angry
God will intervene in our matter in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by dammywapes(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2020
Ramon92:
Pls, I heard Corp members that were supposed to pass out this month/next have started getting their final clearance, especially Oyo state.
How true is this?
100% true
Re: No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu by PETERSHOR(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) / Family Hides ‘missing’ Corps Member In Lagos – NYSC / NYSC Orientation Camp: List Of Things You Must Not Forget To Take With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.