Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Actor, Zubby Michael EXPOSED After Denying Prophet Odumeje (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Zubby Michael EXPOSED After Denying Prophet Odumeje (VIDEO) (1150 Views)

Actor Godwin Maduagwu Comes Out As Gay After Denying His Leaked Gay Sex Tape / Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman / Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor, Zubby Michael EXPOSED After Denying Prophet Odumeje (VIDEO) by Eskdale(m): 7:05am On May 18, 2020
Popular Nollywood actor, Zubby Michael has been exposed for lying about his affiliations with Internet sensation, Prophet Odumeje.

The popular home video star had taken to social media yesterday where he revealed that the Prophet popularly known as “Liquid Metal” was not his pastor, but his friend.

The actor also rained heavy curses on people insinuating that the popular Indaboski Bahose crooner is his Pastor calling out popular blogger, Tunde Ednut.

“Listen, I hate interviews… You guys can be enjoying the drama, but I hate it when you say; Na there Zubby go collect power. Na there Zubby go when him blow.”

“He’s my friend way back in Onitsha. You don see me go there dey pray? Na my guy, no be my pastor. Don’t be stupid. I hate it when you tag me in you unnecessary drama. Especially Tunde Ednut, are you stupid? You are a fool”

However, following his public denial of having any affiliations with the man of God, social media users have dug up an old video of him testifying in his church.

In the video, Zubby was captured praising the Prophet for a prophecy come true.

Sharing the video, the Facebook user warned Zubby to always remember that social media never forgets before making utterances on the virtual community.

Watch the video of the testimony here;

http://newsupdate360.news.blog/2020/05/18/actor-zubby-michael-exposed-after-denying-prophet-odumeje-video/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Actor, Zubby Michael EXPOSED After Denying Prophet Odumeje (VIDEO) by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2020
How does this news cure Covid-19? Nigerians and irrelevant news.
Re: Actor, Zubby Michael EXPOSED After Denying Prophet Odumeje (VIDEO) by sLentlover7778(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2020
Zubby Michael.. Who you who you be the manner by which do u structure how do u exist.

grin grin grin
Re: Actor, Zubby Michael EXPOSED After Denying Prophet Odumeje (VIDEO) by MaestroID(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2020
Why we like to dy carry other people matter for our Head.

When we get our own problems to handle!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ass-kissing Is Exhausting...Simi Talks About The Challenges Women Face. / Photos Of Ebuka's Parents As His Father Celebrates His 79th Birthday / Victor Osuagwu Shows Off His Beautiful Daughter(Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.