Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

The Chinese Came Here To Understand Why Their Virus Is Ineffective In Africa - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Chinese Came Here To Understand Why Their Virus Is Ineffective In Africa (397 Views)

Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chinese Came Here To Understand Why Their Virus Is Ineffective In Africa by Nobody: 8:20am On May 18, 2020
Contrary to their devilish predictions, Africans are not affected by the virus especially Nigerians.

So they are here to modify the virus. Take a little sample here and there...and try to upgrade the virus.

I don tell una. Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chinese Came Here To Understand Why Their Virus Is Ineffective In Africa by Nobody: 8:24am On May 18, 2020
We gave the Chinese red carpet treatment meanwhile back in China, they are treating Nigerians like dogs. If your leaders do not value you then no external leader will value you.
Re: The Chinese Came Here To Understand Why Their Virus Is Ineffective In Africa by Lanretoye(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
We gave the Chinese red carpet treatment meanwhile back in China, they are treating Nigerians like dogs. If your leaders do not value you then no external leader will value you.
ass licking too dey sweet then
Re: The Chinese Came Here To Understand Why Their Virus Is Ineffective In Africa by Sabby1(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2020
OP, show us evidence (probably from a confirmed news site or source) or I don't believe your tale
Re: The Chinese Came Here To Understand Why Their Virus Is Ineffective In Africa by Nobody: 8:28am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Blame Buhari's bushmen for selling out their country along with its citizens. When you borrow money from your neighbour and he beats your child, you know you can't complain too much lest he shames you publicly...

That's the case of the current APC money borrowing government.
Re: The Chinese Came Here To Understand Why Their Virus Is Ineffective In Africa by Nobody: 8:50am On May 18, 2020
Sabby1:
OP, show us evidence (probably from a confirmed news site or source) or I don't believe your tale

Eyaaa. Should I create a website and put it there? Or you expect to see it on channels or NTA? Lol.

Your believing has got nothing to do with me. Sorry. I don't care.
Re: The Chinese Came Here To Understand Why Their Virus Is Ineffective In Africa by Nobody: 8:51am On May 18, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Blame Buhari's bushmen for selling out their country along with its citizens. When you borrow money from your neighbour and he beats your child, you know you can't complain too much lest he shames you publicly...

That's the case of the current APC money borrowing government.

Thank you very much. They've sold this country and her people..
Re: The Chinese Came Here To Understand Why Their Virus Is Ineffective In Africa by flyingdutchman(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2020
True

(1) (Reply)

Boil Avocado Leaf, Add ΒΌ Liter Of Honey, Drink A Small Glass Morning / See The Disease That Turns Young Girls Into Old Women / Natural Foods To Cure Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.