Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her (1494 Views)

She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) / Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by SeunStats(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2020
My close pal really said something in our early morning chats that break my heart, infact right now am still dumbfounded!

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by SeunStats(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2020
First screenshot

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by Bola146(f): 9:33am On May 18, 2020
Pele o
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by Nobody: 9:35am On May 18, 2020
Speechless sad
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by EricSmallz(m): 9:37am On May 18, 2020
Abi na your babe?
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by Nobody: 9:39am On May 18, 2020
grin grin
Where you jam that your friend?
Fourth choice
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by AfroKnight: 9:47am On May 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Your guy was way out of line.

Your heading says “Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her”. Hmmm. Don’t ever shoot yourself in the foot like that for a woman. Be circumspect.
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by samincredible44(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2020
op how will ur friendfeel if the girl he loves best friend told her to dump him because he are not rich or classy.we say things to people that if we were told those things we will be depressed,tell him to mind his bizness.every aboki with him kettle

3 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by wildcatter23(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2020
Guys going bananas over ladies, others looking for a way out marriage
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by SeunStats(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2020
wildcatter23:
Guys going bananas over ladies, others looking for a way out marriage
You think so
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by Ningen(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2020
“Even if she's a wrong choice, I love her”

If she's a wrong choice and you're still with her, then you're only diminishing your self worth.

You have self esteem issues, settling for less than what you deserve. Don't shoot yourself up.

2 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by Zabiboy: 10:31am On May 18, 2020

PREMIUM TEARS LOADING grin grin...
Remember bro.... " You elevate your girl higher than she's supposed to be, she makes herself available for those guys in that level."
GL cool

3 Likes

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by Olochee: 10:33am On May 18, 2020
"She's more important to me than you..."

And again, if no be say I don know you tey tey
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by SeunStats(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2020
Ningen:
“Even if she's a wrong choice, I love her”

If she's a wrong choice and you're still with her, then you're only diminishing your self worth.

You have self esteem issues, settling for less than what you deserve. Don't shoot yourself up.
Love is the most important thing here
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by Chidexter(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2020
The last lines made me spill my drink grin grin

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by Danielomisco(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2020
U jst lost a frnd for a lady ur nt sure u will end up with. U went too deep man

1 Like

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by SeunStats(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2020
Danielomisco:
Let him go...
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by Arthur2021: 12:28pm On May 18, 2020
Zabiboy:

PREMIUM TEARS LOADING grin grin...
Remember bro.... " You elevate your girl higher than she's supposed to be, she makes herself available for those guys in that level."
GL cool
them no dey ever hear.

When the gal dumps his sorry ass for a higher bidder and he opens a thread on this forum,girls will insult him and say "go and hustle" instead of consoling him. cool

1 Like

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by Zabiboy: 12:38pm On May 18, 2020
Arthur2021:
them no dey ever hear.

When the gal dumps his sorry ass for a higher bidder and he opens a thread on this forum,girls will insult him and say "go and hustle" instead of consoling him. cool

Its a crazy world...
Most people wont listen to advices till they fall victim...
he's even ready to block his fellow man bcz of the girl cry grin...
Some people just like to learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by excessmon(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2020
Weldone awesome friendship
Danielomisco:
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by nuelsam: 1:18pm On May 18, 2020
Bros over hoes.....you'll learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by LadySarah: 1:33pm On May 18, 2020
Women grin grin
Our power is not a simple sturvs grin grin
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by SeunStats(m): 8:31pm On May 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Women grin grin
Our power is not a simple sturvs grin grin
Yea, when true love is involved
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by SeunStats(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2020
nuelsam:
Bros over hoes.....you'll learn the hard way.
Already learnt a lesson in d past.... Heart break to me is a norm
Re: Even If She's A Wrong Choice, I Love Her by SeunStats(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2020
Zabiboy:

Its a crazy world...
Most people wont listen to advices till they fall victim...
he's even ready to block his fellow man bcz of the girl cry grin...
Some people just like to learn the hard way
Till then

(1) (Reply)

. / . /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.