Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions - Politics (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions (32153 Views)

Thanks For Finding Me Worthy’, Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After CoS Appointment / Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! / Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Malawian:
I think i understand with Liliantalks, she is actually from Ogwashiuku but married to a Yoruba man.
Respect yourself she's not from ogwashi ukwu take note.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Malawian(m): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Respect yourself she's not from ogwashi ukwu take note.
I have already found her facebook page.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Malawian:

I have already found her facebook page.
She's not from ogwashi ukwu or Anioma and she's not married too ,you can go through her posts.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Chamukebenson(f): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
She's not from ogwashi ukwu or Anioma and she's not married too ,you can go through her posts.
GROW UP
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Hotice085: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chamukebenson:
Why are the south east like this ? Why do they like tribalism? Why do they continue to push this thread?
The south east always displaying their bad character, that’s why they are hated by all , let this matter die , For where i must talk , because you people feed on dispute and competition!

Liliantalks is more Anioma than every anioma I hv seen on this thread! Most aniomas don’t agree to be called Igbos, it’s not new news , it didn’t start today and she isn’t the first.

Which reasonable person will leave the comfort of their home and businesses to met someone on nairaland over a thread ? She spoke delta Igbo and nwayi couldn’t reply , she asked her questions and she couldn’t answer , but Liliantalks should leave her house for her? Una Dey talk anyhow well well .

Let this matter rest ,, SOUTH EAST STOP THIS RUBBISH .

Inferiority complex is the cause
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
[[s]quote author=Chamukebenson post=90340241] GROW UP [/quote][/s]
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Chamukebenson(f): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
superlightning:

South East is NOT a tribe nor ethnicity, it's a geopolitical zone stupid.

We have igala, Annang, ibibio minorities in the SE as well.

We are IGBOS scattered across the SE and SS GEOPOLITICAL ZONES. We are Asaba, we are okpanam, we are ibusa, we are aniocha, we are ogwashiukwu, we are obigbo, we are egbema, we are ndoki, all in the SS GEOPOLITICAL ZONE and there is absolutely NOTHING a loser like you can do about it.

Satan begone from us!
you must be truely hurt , I don’t care who’s Igbo or not . But delta Igbos will still say they are not Igbos , and u can’t change that either , u can only nag and complain on nairaland . While they treat u all as plagues . Shameful people. I said south east , not Igbo . So u will be sure who I am referring . SOUTH EASTERN PROPLE R THE MOST BITTER PEOPLE I KNOW .
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Chamukebenson(f): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hotice085:

Inferiority complex is the cause
serious one
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by superlightning: 7:40am On Jun 06, 2020
Chamukebenson:
you must be truely hurt , I don’t care who’s Igbo or not . But delta Igbos will still say they are not Igbos , and u can’t change that either , u can only nag and complain on nairaland . While they treat u all as plagues . Shameful people. I said south east , not Igbo . So u will be sure who I am referring . SOUTH EASTERN PROPLE R THE MOST BITTER PEOPLE I KNOW .

Keep deluding yourself.

Even the Igbo celebrities we know from the SS geopolitical region proudly tell the world they are igbos and it HURTS you so so much. Sorry.

Okocha, Keshi, Tonto, Elumelu, Okonjo iweala, etc keep tearing you apart with their igboness.

Pele, Insecure thing.

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by superlightning: 7:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Chamukebenson:
GROW UP

Shut up madam "we south south", may igbophobia and insecurity not kill you there.

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Chamukebenson(f): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
superlightning:

Keep deluding yourself.

Even the Igbo celebrities we know from the SS geopolitical region proudly tell the world they are igbos and it HURTS you so so much. Sorry.

Okocha, Keshi, Tonto, Elumelu, Okonjo iweala, etc keep tearing you apart with their igboness.

Pele, Insecure thing.
Mostly for political reasons, delta Igbos are minority what better way to sell urself than identifing to the larger crowd ,,but u can’t force any body to identity themselves as Igbos when they don’t want to , go to the common man n u would definitely receive a slap for calling them Igbos. They don’t not like it . U can only rant on social media. Well do I care definitely not , but u all disgusting trying so hard to force people to call themselves Igbos , because u want the south south to join y’all on ur Biafra quest . It’s not by force !!!! Hypocrites!! U want Nigeria to take y’all seriously saying u all hv rights , but forcing and intimidating other people to identify as Igbos , tonto is ikewere , can u go to an ikewere village and call them Igbos ? there is no reasonable person who would want to be a minority while Igbos r majority cause u all ain’t better than the Hausa. U all even worse

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by AniOmaa: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chamukebenson:
Mostly for political reasons, delta Igbos are minority what better way to sell urself than identifing to the larger crowd ,,but u can’t force any body to identity themselves as Igbos when they don’t want to , go to the common man n u would definitely receive a slap for calling them Igbos. They don’t not like it . U can only rant on social media. Well do I care definitely not , but u all disgusting trying so hard to force people to call themselves Igbos , because u want the south south to join y’all on ur Biafra quest . It’s not by force !!!!
Mentally ill bastard, why not come to Anioma and define our Igboness to us? no be to dey talk too much on the internet... enter Asaba or any part of Aniocha and publicly make it clear that we are Igbos solely for "political reasons", na your useless papa go come carry your dead body from Aniocha soil.

Bloody irritant.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Chamukebenson(f): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
AniOmaa:

Mentally ill bastard, why not come to Anioma and define our Igboness to us? no be to dey talk too much on the internet... enter Asaba or any part of Aniocha and publicly make it clear that we are Igbos solely for "political reasons", na your useless papa go come carry your dead body from Aniocha soil.

Bloody irritant.
keep opening account.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by AniOmaa: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chamukebenson:
keep opening account.

Maybe until we start finding idiots like you, and dropping you, then in your next world you will focus on the issues plaguing your useless tribe/generational family problems... and stop defining a man's identity for him.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Deebwebb: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chamukebenson:
this witch from Edo is still talking.I am from anioma,and I am proudly igbo...we know the games you lot want play and it has failed..you people are big losers...no significant contribution to south south, abeg just join Yoruba people make we know our self for south south....claiming smart/wise yet Yoruba people corned bight of Benin from you clowns..Italian Edo girl grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by isokomarine: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Igboid:

Go and ask around.
They are customary tenants those Ndokwas accommodated in the past.
Infact , recently there has been serious quarrel between both groups.

You can not carve out a land that is not yours to begin with.
If you are tired of staying in the land, you go back to the communities in Isoko your ancestors migrated from. It's even a recent migration. Not more than 200years.
I
foolish post
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by geemd434: 4:32am On Aug 15, 2023

You are right though there are Itsekiri communities in Sapele. Get your facts right for posterity sake.

Edited:

And most of the investments in Sapele are Itsekiris owned even till date. The finest houses and structures were erected by Itsekiri men and women

There are no itsekiri communities in Sapele...As Sapele is under HRM Orodje of Okpe and not under olu of warri... So you stop misinforming the public..... Itsekiris get to Sapele when thousands rans away from Ebrohimi during the British invasion ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals / Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.