Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions (32124 Views)

Thanks For Finding Me Worthy’, Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After CoS Appointment / Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! / Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by MansoryMX(m): 11:45am On May 18, 2020
Plenty people go chop ban for this thread and I ain’t gonna be part of it. Op you are on your own. In-house confusion like someone stated.

6 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by ProT: 11:54am On May 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Oh, thanks.
It's hard to differentiate you guys tho.
They are all the same to everyone else, but them.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:04pm On May 18, 2020
Mystiquefia:
Nwanyiogwashi I like your chestbeatings. Dont Worry I'm game on this discussion. Nor dey rush anyhow, just calm down. i dont want random arguments. lets argue intelligently and lucidly too. i'll soon counter your projection of ANIOMA to be more significant than urhobos by virtue of their 9 Lga's.
I am beginning to like your style of comments cheesy I am waiting for your fact and figure

3 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by SocialJustice: 12:30pm On May 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't know.
But I think it's Itshekiris and urhobos
Nobody owns warri, every tribe in Delta has a monarch there except Delta Ibos.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by SocialJustice: 12:30pm On May 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=SocialJustice post=89677229]I'm sure that account is serving a ban because the thread you're talking about was removed.

There's actually no need for this thread. People are entitled to their opinion even if it is based on ignorance. [/s] Which ban? I'm busy in office cheesy angry
Ok
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by SocialJustice: 12:43pm On May 18, 2020
Mystiquefia:
Nwanyiogwashi I like your chestbeatings. Dont Worry I'm game on this discussion. Nor dey rush anyhow, just calm down. i dont want random arguments. lets argue intelligently and lucidly too. i'll soon counter your projection of ANIOMA to be more significant than urhobos by virtue of their 9 Lga's.
It is a stupid argument and you shouldn't indulge her. Number of local governments does not equate to anything. In terms of economic power, the ANIOMAs can't even compete with the Itsekiris talk more of Urhobo.

Go search population figures too, the Urhobos are the largest ethnic nation in Delta State and the 5th largest nationally.

It took the intervention of Urhobo, Itsekiri and Yoruba to save Okowa from eviction out of government house. The so called Aniomas whose only resource are yams could do nothing to save him.

There are things that shouldn't be said in public.

I just hope DSP Ovie Agege will be able to unite urhobos and make them function as a solid unit rather than the 28-30 Kingdoms they like operating as.

10 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 18, 2020
Tahhh Urhobo no reach. Who dem be?

4 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:58pm On May 18, 2020
SocialJustice:
It is a stupid argument and you shouldn't indulge her. Number of local governments does not equate to anything. In terms of economic power, the ANIOMAs can't even compete with the Itsekiris talk more of Urhobo.

Go search population figures too, the Urhobos are the largest ethnic nation in Delta State and the 5th largest nationally.

It [b]took the intervention of Urhobo, Itsekiri and Yoruba to save Okowa from eviction out of government house. [/b]The so called Aniomas whose only resource are yams could do nothing to save him.

I just hope DSP Ovie Agege will be able to unite urhobos and make them function as a solid unit rather than the 28-30 Kingdoms they like operating as.

1. Their is no Yoruba in Delta state cheesy

2. Urhobo people voted for APC governorship candidate grate ogboru .

3.How many local government did urhobo people have in Delta state

4.Which economic power does urhobo land have? Hope you're not including warri as urhobo land alone grin

5.Give me your fact and figures

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by valirex: 12:59pm On May 18, 2020
SocialJustice:

It took the intervention of Urhobo, Itsekiri and Yoruba to save Okowa from eviction out of government house. The so called Aniomas whose only resource are yams could do nothing to save him.

Who's the fourth?
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sammy07: 12:59pm On May 18, 2020
SocialJustice:
Nobody owns warri, every tribe in Delta has a monarch there except Delta Ibos.

Alright, understood
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:04pm On May 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Alright, understood
Ijaw is even claiming big part of warri as their own self grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:06pm On May 18, 2020
The only place that develop small in urhobo land is sapele grin cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sunshineg5(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
1. Their is no Yoruba in Delta state cheesy

2. Urhobo people voted for APC governorship candidate grate ogboru .

3.How many local government did urhobo people have in Delta state

4.Which economic power does urhobo land have? Hope you're not including warri as urhobo land alone grin

5.Give me your fact and figures
There are tiny number of people who trace their orgin to Yorubas in Delta state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:09pm On May 18, 2020
Sunshineg5:
There are tiny number of people who trace their orgin to Yorubas in Delta state.
Yoruba is not part of ethnic group in Delta state

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sunshineg5(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Yoruba is not part of ethnic group in Delta state
ilaje in warri South?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
Sunshineg5:
ilaje in warri South?

List the official ethnic groups in Delta state

16 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sammy07: 1:16pm On May 18, 2020
Sunshineg5:
ilaje in warri South?

No, Ilaje is in Ondo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sammy07: 1:17pm On May 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
The only place that develop small in urhobo land is sapele grin cheesy

What about ugheli?
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sunshineg5(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
List the official ethnic groups in Delta state
The Ilaje and Ugborodo in Warri south are group as Ishekiri but some have always maintained that are not Ishekiris.

See link below

https://punchng.com/ilaje-communities-seek-inclusion-in-fg-dredging-of-escravos-warri-river/

https://m.guardian.ng/news/were-not-under-olu-of-warri-itsekiri-community-declares/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:22pm On May 18, 2020
Sammy07:

What about ugheli?
That village grin ogwashi ukwu alone even beat ughelli grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sunshineg5(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:23pm On May 18, 2020
Sunshineg5:
The Ilaje and Ugborodo in Warri south are group as Ishekiri but some have always maintained that are not Ishekiris.
is Yoruba an official ethnic group in Delta state

14 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sammy07: 1:24pm On May 18, 2020

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sunshineg5(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:28pm On May 18, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Aladdin1(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Nwaogwashi is unstoppable cheesy grin and the most powerful under 22 girl in Delta state cheesy grin
Oh! Am begining to fall in love with you for your intellect and sagacity.will you marry me.am from ogwashi too?.

8 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sunshineg5(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
They are grouped under itsekiri ethnic group.
Yes but are Yorubas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Mystiquefia: 1:49pm On May 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I am beginning to like your style of comments cheesy I am waiting for your fact and figure

Lol, well local government creation in Nigeria has nothing to do with population projection, it is purely polical & an avenue for obtaining more allocations from federal government cofers. The british And succesive hausa governments programmed the north to enjoy more representation in The National Assembly, more LGA's & states for a fraudulent majority tag benefit, the anioma people were similarly placated with 9 local governments & the state capital because
1. just like the itsekiris who never wanted to be part of delta state, The initial agitations of the aniomas was for the creation of an anioma state, not delta state
2. Delta Central & Delta south has more natural resources (oil) than delta north & for even dispersal of growth in the senatorial district there needed to be over-represention of the anioma people to enjoy a share of the states allocation

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Mystiquefia: 1:53pm On May 18, 2020
..Because Just as Niger-deltan States receive more allocation from FAAC revenue, oil producing local governments also receive more at JOINT ACCOUNT MEETINGS between states and local government. So you see why Anioma is no different from the north for instance? They produce less resources Like the North and just as the british programmed the north to benefit more from Nigeria, The aniomas are programmed by the North to benefit more and be spoon fed with the resources of Delta Central And Delta South.
ordinarily if absolute resource control were to be practiced and LGA,s financed themselves and are not spoon fed like it is today, most LGA's in the north wont be able to survive like in anioma. Infact creation of More Lgas in regions with less resources, human capital development and IGR Would Amount To creation of more Liabilitys.

No Wonder They Call You Delta "north", Because You're just as parasitic as your Masters in far away north. grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by valirex: 1:54pm On May 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi are you implying the hausas are more in population than you Igbos because they have more local governments?

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 18, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Yes but are Yorubas
they are not yorubas... there is no Yoruba indigenous to delta state stop deceiving yourself

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sunshineg5(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
they are not yorubas... there is no Yoruba indigenous to delta state stop deceiving yourself
Ok Bros, go and tell their community elders that they don't know their history.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers / Sticky Tales Around Diezani / Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.