Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! (5202 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Thanks and thanks again. We warned you. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Tinubu. We needed to band together to defeat APC. Now that you have wasted PDP votes and made Tinubu president, I hope you are happy?

The next few days will experience a lot of wailing!

39 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2023
We done here πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ sabi u voted obi so that tinubu go win

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by sharpden: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Oga don't rejoice yet because Kwankwaso is doing the Lord's work in the North.

24 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 7:07am On Feb 26, 2023
sharpden:

There is no Lords work. Obi is getting zero votes in most Northern results. It's a clear APC win.

Kwakwanso only divided APC votes in Kano.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by sharpden: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

There is no Lords work. Obi is getting zero votes in most Northern results. It's a clear APC win.

Kwakwanso only divided APC votes in Kano.

Your eyes go soon clear

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by blacksam01: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2023
tinubu will win..cuz of obi stopped atiku in d southeast and south south

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2023
sharpden:

Your eyes go soon clear

grin na you your eyes go clear. The votes from the north is strolling in. It's downhill from here for obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by michlins(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Why una no vote LP?

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Moh247: 7:18am On Feb 26, 2023
Reno Omokiri shout pass this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by DoTheNeedful: 7:18am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:
Thanks and thanks again. We warned you. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Tinubu. We needed to band together to defeat APC. Now that you have wasted PDP votes and made Tinubu president, I hope you are happy?

You sound like a Fulani slave. If Tinubu wins, Atiku should be the one to be thanked for making Tinubu president. As it stands, Obi is performing far better than Atiku. If Obi finishes ahead of Atiku, then I can claim that he is bigger than Atiku politically. We need to stop mystifying Atiku because he's a Northerner.

10 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Finestgurlie(f): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Moh247:
Reno Omokiri shout pass this
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu will lule piiiiiiiiii

4 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

You sound like a Fulani slave. If Tinubu wins, Atiku should be the one to be thanked for making Tinubu president. As it stands, Obi is performing far better than Atiku. If Obi finishes ahead of Atiku, then I can claim that he is bigger than Atiku politically. We need to stop mystifying Atiku because he's a Northerner.

You that is not the Fulani slave, I hope you enjoy another 8 years under Tinubu. Politically, obi non reach Atiku anywhere. We are only experiencing artificial surge due to religion and protest endsars vote.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu will lule piiiiiiiiii
Dey play.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Finestgurlie(f): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
Dey play.
Hahahahaha na you dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by DoTheNeedful: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

You that is not the Fulani slave, I hope you enjoy another 8 years under Tinubu. Politically, obi non reach Atiku anywhere. We are only experiencing artificial surge due to religion and protest endsars vote.

Atiku should not have contested. If PDP had given Obi the ticket, he would have performed better than Atiku. I doubt if Atiku would have performed as much as Obi is currently doing if Atiku was running under LP.

We need to stop worshipping these Northerners.

9 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Curious346: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Nigerians are the worst political analyst in the world

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Atiku should not have contested. If PDP had given Obi the ticket, he would have performed better than Atiku. I doubt if Atiku would have performed as much as Obi is currently doing if Atiku was running under LP.

We need to stop worshipping these Northerners.

But PDP didn't give it to obi. All we needed to do is bound with the party and vote out APC. But no, your stupidity no allow you think far. I hope you enjoy another 8 years of APC after which it will go back to another Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Yankee101: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2023
If 2 Muslims rule nigeria it will have been caused by Christians voting Obi

What an irony

But God won’t let that happen

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by juman(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2023
The obidients.
My brothers, my peoples.
You made your choice. Its okay.
You put your effort where your mouth be.
Election not only on winning, but making statements.
In a way you won, you showed that third party can also do well.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by TrueNigerian300: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Thank you, you said the truth and you understand Nigerian political dynamics. But Tinubu the agbado man will be your president 😊😊😊😊

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by yerimastyle(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

But PDP didn't give it to obi. All we needed to do is bound with the party and vote out APC. But no, your stupidity no allow you think far. I hope you enjoy another 8 years of APC after which it will go back to another Fulani.
dont mind those yiboos too daft

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by FarahAideed: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu has won the election clean and fair thanks to Low IQ of the Obidients , they played into his hands , he funded there Obidient movt and they couldn't even see πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…...I hate dull people and their Short-sightedness

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by FarahAideed: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2023
sharpden:

Will you shut up before I swear for you ..why are you guys so shallow ..mumu Obidients have succeeded in making a drug baron president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by raumdeuter: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu should give Obi minister portfolio for making this victory possible

Obi for minister of youth and comedy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

The threads some of you create is worse than shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by juman(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Obi or other candidate can win in next election.
There is no guarantee of eight years for the elected officer in office.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2023
juman:

Obi or other candidate can win in next election.
There is no guarantee of eight years for the elected officer in office.

You can win Tinubu when he is in power? Happy dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by raumdeuter: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2023
Soludo don talk say e fit be say na Tinubu dey sponsor Obi sef

Cos this na masterstroke

9 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by juman(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

One or two ministerial position to LP.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by DoTheNeedful: 7:37am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

You are not making any sense at all. Your perspective would have made sense if Obi was performing very poorly but taking away crucial votes from Atiku. In the current situation, Atiku is not doing excellent in the North. Obi is getting bulk votes from many local governments in Adamawa where Atiku is from.

I want to believe the reason PDP gave Atiku their ticket to the chagrin of the G-5 was because they thought Atiku would deliver the North massively. However, that's not currently the case.

5 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

See how all you Urchins are consoling yourselves grin

These were the chest beaters with the money, structure and voters just few days ago grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

You are not making any sense at all. Your perspective would have made sense if Obi was performing very poorly but taking away crucial votes from Atiku. In the current situation, Atiku is not doing excellent in the North. Obi is get bulk votes from many local governments in Adamawa where Atiku is from.

I want to believe the reason PDP gave Atiku their ticket to the chagrin of the G-5 was because they thought Atiku would deliver the North massively. However, that's not currently the case.

Obi is cannibalising traditional PDP votes. When the results are announced it will be clear to you.

Atiku will deliver more in the north than obi. Then with the outline votes from South and woke North, he will be president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Road Obasanjo Will Commission On Tuesday In Akwa Ibom / Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary / Arabic Inscriptions On Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.