Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War (80935 Views)

Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat / Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by jasawa: 12:36pm On May 18, 2020
dokiOloye:

The governor doesn't control even an area commander.
All powers lie with the president thru the IG and commisioners of police
hahaha who demolished a hotels in Port Harcourt ?

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Abbeylanre15(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2020
U be cult,u no get ODESHI.... Biko wetin u dey do dere

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by objobj: 12:39pm On May 18, 2020
supercase1:
Effect of a failed president.when a country leader can't decide for itself the country goes into airplane mode

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by fergie001: 12:41pm On May 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Some atom politicians believe that zoning in 2023 can start from anywhere .sandy has more advantages than any other person.if he is ambitious and calculative,he will go for it
That was what TA's son said and you people almost killed him, that it must go to Abia North. Not that any sane Abian want him there anyways.

Sandy shouldn't scatter this thing ok..Those atams in Central are the reason why I was attacking Dansuki...and that's why 5-alive are always agitating.

Well, wish them all good luck. The Sandy himself is a PhD holder..another Ayade/Ikpeazu....mtchew
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Dansuqi: 12:43pm On May 18, 2020
humilitypays:
Rotimi Amaechi should always thank his luck for escaping revenge because he was a notorious cultists too, he was really fortunate

It is wike that is notorious not amechi

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by ridwanlawal: 12:45pm On May 18, 2020
Once a cultist always a cultist
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Eryyy92: 12:46pm On May 18, 2020
Melezenawii:
PDP and cultism is like 9 is greater than 16
Lagos and Edo na PDP state?

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Jackmj(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2020
Top 10 States with highest cultism 1 Rivers 2 Cross River 3 Edo 4 Akwa Ibom 5 Abia 6 Lagos 7 Anambra 8 Akwa Ibom 9 ogun 10 Benue

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Osidazz19: 12:54pm On May 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Sorry,effect of a failed state governor.this has nothing at all to do with buhari.

Don't mind the brainwashed fools.
Even when their wives decide to leave them, they will find a way to blame it on Buhari.

Retarded brainwashed fools.

2 Likes

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Dansuqi: 12:55pm On May 18, 2020
jmaine:

You are just chatting filth.. What is in "Aro" that is new...? undecided

The same Calabar Municipality where Cultism is ravaging, 8th miles and Co?

Imagine basing your respect on location dichotomy.... Fvcking hilarious..

There's no cult clash in large parts of 8miles again except nasarawa.the chiefs have agreed with all cult heads that no matter the cult clash in Cali,it must not escalate to 8miles
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by OVB123: 12:58pm On May 18, 2020
ATAKAM:
Bros thats not true...Benin killings and fight is the highest...Na uniben i go school decades back...till now they are still killing themselves..The curfew in edo state isnt because of the COVID19....Na because of cult fight wey them dey kill themselves.......ovbie edo kpataki.... Just shun cultism...e no dey pay.....thats all.....
Me i tire 4 d guy wey say benin own no high... me na ovbiedo and omotor, i no say once benin own start everybody go enter house b4 6:00pm in d evening because after dat tym u b OYO.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by izubext007: 1:00pm On May 18, 2020
may the departed rest in peace
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by solochiben(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
the fact that you're based in calabar south still doesn't explain how a lady is well aware of the cult slangs such as "aro" .
You must be a male or probably a female cultist cos majority of calabar south girls are into cultism, black bra, daughter's of Jezebel and the rest..
Its only those that reside in Calabar Municipality that I respect cos anyone who stays in Calabar South is an Agbero.
You shot yourself in the foot by telling me you're based in Calabar south.
You've lost my respect.

Who your respect help

4 Likes

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by WINDSOW(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2020
bencarson007:

grin grin

E get one smallie wey dey Italy now. E join Aiyess that year and one day mata come xup.

Luck wey smallie get that year be say e dey regard men wella for area whether you dey him cult or not. If he enter bar, he go declare for everybody and greet everybody round even Eiye men wey dey there...

One day Area come burst and as them dey delete men na, smallie dey go work and he no know say eiye men dey junction dey find Aiyess. Na only him dey waka that day around 5 am for morning. Before he see them, dem don see am.

Somebody just call him name come say Marcus no run if not, na here you die... Oga freeze come say him last prayers as he dey waka go meet the eiye men as he know say na death be this.

Well one elderly guy among the eiyes that day come say Marcus pikin wey get respect dey chop with elders and respect no dey kill. Na so dem mount guard on each side say make smallie pass middle. According to him, he was expecting a gunshot to his head but he pass thru successfully and went his way to work and he is still alive till date.

He say he cry throughout for work... What if he died that day, was the gonna resurrect him... Na so my guy find way collect money and remove from naija one year later.

Bros cultism no dey pay.

For the records. Marcus is my younger brother.
He is fine now
Na your influence save your bro. U be elebe!
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Isoduwa(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

All these rivers and cross River too like cultism rivalry

Na Edo state get the highest number of men way bam for Nigeria
But you hardly see them fight every day

90 percent of niggarrrz here in Edo state bam
But you nor dey see them dey fight and kill them selves
If you doubt
Go upper area in Benin city
Check ogbe boys
Ekosodin
Ekpoma

Wings way men don clip finish
aye my ass
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by jmaine: 1:11pm On May 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

There's no cult clash in large parts of 8miles again except nasarawa.the chiefs have agreed with all cult heads that no matter the cult clash in Cali,it must not escalate to 8miles

I hope the truce last oo.. Na so dem do for Ikorodu with all fanfare..

In a few months time, the violence escalated...

When Badgers get clash.. We go see how far that truce go last cos dem plenty for there..
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by OVB123: 1:12pm On May 18, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
U be cult,u no get ODESHI.... Biko wetin u dey do dere
My broda, even with d odeshi, dem go c kill person. because dere are many ways to kill a rat.

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by apache22b: 1:17pm On May 18, 2020
I detest Cultism even though I'm one of them since 2008 .!!!

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

If you doubt
Check ogbe boys
Ekosodin
Ekpoma

2 Likes

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Chizman042: 1:18pm On May 18, 2020
Things I can't imagining myself getting involved.

Young people actually waste their time, strength and lifes in this shit call cultism.

Who am I to judge

2 Likes

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by anibi9674: 1:20pm On May 18, 2020
Jackmj:
Top 10 States with highest cultism
1 Rivers
2 Cross River
3 Edo
4 Akwa Ibom
5 Abia
6 Lagos
7 Anambra
8 Akwa Ibom
9 ogun
10 Benue
edo and Delta top rivers state
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Dansuqi: 1:21pm On May 18, 2020
fergie001:

That was what TA's son said and you people almost killed him, that it must go to Abia North. Not that any sane Abian want him there anyways.

Sandy shouldn't scatter this thing ok..Those atams in Central are the reason why I was attacking Dansuki...and that's why 5-alive are always agitating.

Well, wish them all good luck. The Sandy himself is a PhD holder..another Ayade/Ikpeazu....mtchew

No,always dig deeper please.sandy right from 1999 has always been a performer.within how many months,he has done very well.even in abia,any zone can rule but not affiliated to ikpeazu or orji will be ok.atams are close to you igbos so support
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by highbee02: 1:22pm On May 18, 2020
Probably he has forgotten the source that brought him into power, he denounced after using them to get to that office.

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Shuggaa: 1:24pm On May 18, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
effect of failed parenting notting to do with governor

When frank is a klans man,what do u expect.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Dansuqi: 1:28pm On May 18, 2020
jmaine:

I hope the truce last oo.. Na so dem do for Ikorodu with all fanfare..

In a few months time, the violence escalated...

When Badgers get clash.. We go see how far that truce go last cos dem plenty for there..

There has been none since the great Ebenezer died.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

If you doubt
Check ogbe boys
Ekosodin
Ekpoma

walahi!!! Anti-cult go hear una matter soon. Imagine wetin una dey talk, if dey grab una devil go carry blame when he dey arrange bouquet hall for incoming stupid soul dat refuse to hear word.

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Shuggaa: 1:33pm On May 18, 2020
fergie001:

Am going to laugh at you soon..let wait till 2022 ist
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Dansuqi: 1:35pm On May 18, 2020
Shuggaa:

Am going to laugh at you soon..let wait till 2022 ist

Honestly,it will be nice if sandy contests.now that Wike his friend controls pdp,he must be thinking this is a big chance.the candidates the south are lining up are not exactly impressive.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Shuggaa: 1:37pm On May 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Honestly,it will be nice if sandy contests.now that Wike his friend controls pdp,he must be thinking this is a big chance.the candidates the south are lining up are not exactly impressive.

Politics is WHO get WHAT, WHEN and HOW...
Dansuki is the next Governor of cross river..
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by jmaine: 1:43pm On May 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

There has been none since the great Ebenezer died.

Alright... cool
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by nasbiafra(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

If you doubt
Check ogbe boys
Ekosodin
Ekpoma

egede men and raking.as if nor be the benin we day.walahi corofo na small pikin for where jk jk day
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Exmilitant(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
the fact that you're based in calabar south still doesn't explain how a lady is well aware of the cult slangs such as "aro" .
You must be a male or probably a female cultist cos majority of calabar south girls are into cultism, black bra, daughter's of Jezebel and the rest..
Its only those that reside in Calabar Municipality that I respect cos anyone who stays in Calabar South is an Agbero.
You shot yourself in the foot by telling me you're based in Calabar south.
You've lost my respect.
are you saying everyone who resides in calabar south are cultist? You are deluded then! Most of th hitmen in c. South have moved to places like atimbo, 8mile and akpabuyo. The victim was killed at akai effa is that c.south? Give the lady a break. she is intelligent to know their names and doings. Commend her on that instead of accusing..

7 Likes

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by jmaine: 1:46pm On May 18, 2020
anibi9674:
edo and Delta top rivers state

Cos Cross River hits no dey too enter news.. Lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.