Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War (80892 Views)

Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat / Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 18, 2020
waynejesus:

Who ask you if you be cultists on not
Something you can not boredely tell you parent about
Well, they know
And with them I'm happy I am sharing this testimony

2 Likes

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 18, 2020
Adedokunworld:
Gist us bro so others won’t try it and today is boring bros
Bro I wish but the code won't let me
I'm sorry
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Billygee2u: 1:53pm On May 18, 2020
Nazgul:
Denounced my foot. there's no such thing as denouncing cult. cos you would still be on contact with your former buddies and once in a while serve as informants for them during hits. this is why rival cult groups kill them regardless of whether or not they've renounced their membership.

having said that, I strongly believe that he was fully involved in cult related activities. is there any government aid in this country who isn't into cult? even the government themselves are cultist
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by richAgnostic: 1:54pm On May 18, 2020
jmaine:

Klans according to Punch newspaper report.
klans strong for calabar.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 18, 2020
bencarson007:

grin grin

E get one smallie wey dey Italy now. E join Aiyess that year and one day mata come xup.

Luck wey smallie get that year be say e dey regard men wella for area whether you dey him cult or not. If he enter bar, he go declare for everybody and greet everybody round even Eiye men wey dey there...

One day Area come burst and as them dey delete men na, smallie dey go work and he no know say eiye men dey junction dey find Aiyess. Na only him dey waka that day around 5 am for morning. Before he see them, dem don see am.

Somebody just call him name come say Marcus no run if not, na here you die... Oga freeze come say him last prayers as he dey waka go meet the eiye men as he know say na death be this.

Well one elderly guy among the eiyes that day come say Marcus pikin wey get respect dey chop with elders and respect no dey kill. Na so dem mount guard on each side say make smallie pass middle. According to him, he was expecting a gunshot to his head but he pass thru successfully and went his way to work and he is still alive till date.

He say he cry throughout for work... What if he died that day, was the gonna resurrect him... Na so my guy find way collect money and remove from naija one year later.

Bros cultism no dey pay.

For the records. Marcus is my younger brother.
He is fine now
I'm thankful for Marcus and his life
If I share my experience ehn, nairaland go ban me

4 Likes

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 18, 2020
Gordson:

Which God

lol grin and how many people you killed
I never killed, that was what saved me

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Harrypool: 1:56pm On May 18, 2020
AuntRose:
Klans and Egede want to finish themselves here oo, thank God Vikings isn't involved this time cos those aro's are always bloody.
. U sabi well, those guys too rough, even their junior ones
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by fergie001: 1:59pm On May 18, 2020
Shuggaa:

Am going to laugh at you soon..let wait till 2022 ist
Why wait till 2022...

Start now nah grin
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by richAgnostic: 1:59pm On May 18, 2020
=F
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Exmilitant(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2020
humilitypays:
Rotimi Amaechi should always thank his luck for escaping revenge because he was a notorious cultists too, he was really fortunate
Who would have revenged? In his days the deadly cult groups were dof pirates and buccanneers. These are no more fighting. Those were days of extreme intelligence. Amaechi and co ensured that the vikings dominate and conquered River state! They introduced, jvc, iceland, greenlanders, outlaws etc to make sure that every streets of ph is saturated with sailors. Have you ever heard any cult group warring with the vikings in portharcourt?

3 Likes

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by richAgnostic: 2:02pm On May 18, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
the fact that you're based in calabar south still doesn't explain how a lady is well aware of the cult slangs such as "aro" .
You must be a male or probably a female cultist cos majority of calabar south girls are into cultism, black bra, daughter's of Jezebel and the rest..
Its only those that reside in Calabar Municipality that I respect cos anyone who stays in Calabar South is an Agbero.
You shot yourself in the foot by telling me you're based in Calabar south.
You've lost my respect.
so on point lol. i always come there for carnival contract. those calabar sounth girls na proper agbero. apart from those statehousing girls, i no advise anybody to get any dealing with those south girls cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Exmilitant(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2020
richAgnostic:
Na their origin be that. Unical is their root plantation..

3 Likes

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Bobonowell(m): 2:06pm On May 18, 2020
AuntRose:
Klans and Egede want to finish themselves here oo, thank God Vikings isn't involved this time cos those aro's are always bloody.
Bloody ?
You are still not aware why the vikings stop engaging in feacas war.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Auntybrutal: 2:07pm On May 18, 2020
He was a Klansman,where are all the Ave sir? we go kill all of una 4 Cali
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Oxtertee(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
All these rivers and cross River too like cultism rivalry
Na Edo state get the highest number of men way bam for Nigeria But you hardly see them fight every day
90 percent of niggarrrz here in Edo state bam But you nor dey see them dey fight and kill them selves If you doubt Go upper area in Benin city Check ogbe boys Ekosodin Ekpoma

Wings way men don clip finish
Dammmmm niqqaaaa, u r not a real niqqa.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by richAgnostic: 2:08pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=WINDSOW
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Auntybrutal: 2:10pm On May 18, 2020
na Klans
richAgnostic:
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Auntybrutal: 2:15pm On May 18, 2020
Strong for where?dem go hail
Exmilitant:
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by bencarson007(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

Bros the story dem plenty
I understand sha
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by freshkpomo(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2020
Jackmj:
Top 10 States with highest cultism
1 Rivers
2 Cross River
3 Edo
4 Akwa Ibom
5 Abia
6 Lagos
7 Anambra
8 Akwa Ibom
9 ogun
10 Benue
Benue tops Edo lately, most Edo guys Don join HK or go Yankee.

3 Likes

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by hardbody: 2:17pm On May 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Cultism has Never paid
Cultism will not pay
Cultism will never pay..

With Cultism, you are Guaranteed Unnecessary and irrelevant Death

Say NO to Cultism..

You no know wetin u no Sabi
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by AuntRose(f): 2:19pm On May 18, 2020
Bobonowell:
Bloody ? You are still not aware why the vikings stop engaging in feacas war.
Have they stopped? cos the aro's I know loves getting involved in wars.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by hardbody: 2:19pm On May 18, 2020
Exmilitant:

No paint malabites with bad brush bros. grin
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by hardbody: 2:21pm On May 18, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
the fact that you're based in calabar south still doesn't explain how a lady is well aware of the cult slangs such as "aro" .
You must be a male or probably a female cultist cos majority of calabar south girls are into cultism, black bra, daughter's of Jezebel and the rest..
Its only those that reside in Calabar Municipality that I respect cos anyone who stays in Calabar South is an Agbero.
You shot yourself in the foot by telling me you're based in Calabar south.
You've lost my respect.

Lol. Calabar south na den na bros. ABI you no sabi.

Meanwhile AuntyRose is a He MAN.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by richAgnostic: 2:21pm On May 18, 2020
K
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by mvem(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2020
supercase1:
Effect of a failed president.when a country leader can't decide for itself the country goes into airplane mode
you want to blame cultism on who now ?
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Auntybrutal: 2:21pm On May 18, 2020
Klans
AuntRose:

sincerely I have no idea
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Mioworry137(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

Share your experience abeg..
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by vickydevoka(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2020
enemyofprogress:
which kind English be this? Fine you no fine, correct English you no sabi, you just dey form slay mama for nothing. Mtcheeew.

Dominique is my pounded yam ready now?
I been hear say na she create herself
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by mvem(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2020
Jackmj:
Top 10 States with highest cultism
1 Rivers
2 Cross River
3 Edo
4 Akwa Ibom
5 Abia
6 Lagos
7 Anambra
8 Akwa Ibom
9 ogun
10 Benue
all south except Benue that is middle belt
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by NybenSBF101(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2020
No Price, No Pay. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Auntybrutal: 2:24pm On May 18, 2020
Blackaxe dey show dem pepper,dem nor know say men dey
richAgnostic:
klans and aro strong for calabar o. i remember once wey one even warned me never to wear black and white

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.