Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War (80928 Views)

Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat / Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Auntybrutal: 2:24pm On May 18, 2020
Vikings are strong in calabar
Auntybrutal:
Blackaxe dey show dem pepper,dem nor know say men dey
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by freshkpomo(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2020
nasbiafra:

egede men and raking.as if nor be the benin we day.walahi corofo na small pikin for where jk jk day
Baba make una two go find something do with una time o, 6feet nor deep at all.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Dansuqi: 2:27pm On May 18, 2020
Shuggaa:

Politics is WHO get WHAT, WHEN and HOW...
Dansuki is the next Governor of cross river..

I like dansuki very well, would like him to be governor but I don't think it is politically possible.he finds it very difficult to win common primaries for reps.I wonder how he will win for the whole state except miraculously he joins apc or maybe crs central and north delegates vote for him.so let's be realistic. Senate is best for him except there's something you are privy to unknown to me
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Exmilitant(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2020
Auntybrutal:
Strong for where?dem go hail
I did not say they are strong. I was trying to say the reasons they always resist even when they are losing more men is because Calabar is their origin..
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by jmaine: 2:30pm On May 18, 2020
richAgnostic:
klans strong for calabar.

Na dem dey Power..... So enough ginger to cause Wahala due to govt backing . grin
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by humilitypays(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

It is wike that is notorious not amechi
you don't know nothing, keep talking

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Dansuqi: 2:33pm On May 18, 2020
Bobonowell:

Bloody ?
You are still not aware why the vikings stop engaging in feacas war.

I heard they reorganised themselves.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Dansuqi: 2:35pm On May 18, 2020
richAgnostic:
klans and aro strong for calabar o. i remember once wey one even warned me never to wear black and white

The three are very strong in the whole state that is why the clashes are regular
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by jmaine: 2:37pm On May 18, 2020
Auntybrutal:
He was a Klansman,where are all the Ave sir? we go kill all of una 4 Cali

You dey here dey make noise.. Dem go still retaliate harshly and the vicious circle of violence will continue..

To what ends? Nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by brightology3: 2:37pm On May 18, 2020
bencarson007:

Bros I fear that day na

I codedly go find that eiye elder with my brother o... We come find their cult head and we drop something tangible as drinks money for them o after about a month when the wahala don stop.

My brother came back to Nigeria for the first time after 7 years and honestly my brother, he is super okay. All European papers correct to the last...

Cultism no pay at all
hmmmmmmmm

deep breath.

Na wa ooooo.

Things dey happen.

Thank God for im life,

do make u self go join am abeg, nija tire person

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by ND4sure: 2:38pm On May 18, 2020
freshkpomo:

Baba make una two go find something do with una time o, 6feet nor deep at all.

God bless Nigeria.
make dem exchange contact
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by kokkubabboni421(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2020
Are you a malabress??
AuntRose:
Klans and Egede want to finish themselves here oo, thank God Vikings isn't involved this time cos those aro's are always bloody.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Blackking98(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2020
Bobonowell:

Bloody ?
You are still not aware why the vikings stop engaging in feacas war.
true talk. Why tho? I live here and since last year it's been klans and axe
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Auntybrutal: 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
Klans started this shit,let the Vicious circle of violence continue,if dem retaliate,we go dey get dem down,nonsense
jmaine:

You dey here dey make noise.. Dem go still retaliate harshly and the vicious circle of violence will continue..

To what ends? Nonsense..
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by freshkpomo(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2020
Auntybrutal:
Klans started this shit,let the Vicious circle of violence continue,if dem retaliate,we go dey get dem down,nonsense
If I beat you ehn... You get luck say na 9ja you dey, cos from your statement them for fit just charge you for the murder of that man or an accomplice.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:04pm On May 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
Who would have revenged? In his days the deadly cult groups were dof pirates and buccanneers. These are no more fighting. Those were days of extreme intelligence. Amaechi and co ensured that the vikings dominate and conquered River state! They introduced, jvc, iceland, greenlanders, outlaws etc to make sure that every streets of ph is saturated with sailors. Have you ever heard any cult group warring with the vikings in portharcourt?

No be small thing o. I hear say Amaechi na strong Cultist for him Uni days together with Wike and the rest. Na true?
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Dansuqi: 3:08pm On May 18, 2020
Blackking98:
true talk. Why tho? I live here and since last year it's been klans and axe

Na those killings for crutech last year cause all these
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Auntybrutal: 3:09pm On May 18, 2020
Guy nor go dey monoyan,dey which 9ja? dem go dey kpai all those inefficient men Nonsense,you wan beat me for Virtual lol,Forgiveness is a sin
freshkpomo:
If I beat you ehn... You get luck say na 9ja you dey, cos from your statement them for fit just charge you for the murder of that man or an accomplice.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

All these rivers and cross River too like cultism rivalry

Na Edo state get the highest number of men way bam for Nigeria
But you hardly see them fight every day

90 percent of niggarrrz here in Edo state bam
But you nor dey see them dey fight and kill them selves
If you doubt
Go upper area in Benin city
Check ogbe boys
Ekosodin
Ekpoma

Wings way men don clip finish

Guy abeg follow me back so we can relate
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Auntybrutal: 3:10pm On May 18, 2020
Very true
Dansuqi:

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by invectives(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

During the time of imoke,cultism and occultism was not tolerated
are you the real Dansuqi?
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Blackking98(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

they're still falling each other.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by freshkpomo(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2020
Auntybrutal:
Guy nor go dey monoyan,dey which 9ja? dem go dey kpai all those inefficient men Nonsense,you wan beat me for Virtual lol,Forgiveness is a sin
All this thing when una dey take joke online una nor know say na serious matter until him xup.. You go soon cry for inside uncompleted building when them fence if you not take time, be guided...

God bless Nigeria
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Blackking98(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2020
Auntybrutal:
your men fell their number one in crutech and they fell your's. An axe government aide go soon fall lol. Make una chill Sha it's too much
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Auntybrutal: 3:19pm On May 18, 2020
Guy go sit down for one place,you go cry very soon,i bet you,
freshkpomo:
All this thing when una dey take joke online una nor know say no serious matter until him xup.. You go soon cry if you not take time, be guided...

God bless Nigeria
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by CuteYvonne777: 3:20pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by dokiOloye(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2020
jasawa:
hahaha who demolished a hotels in Port Harcourt ?
Nigerian police.
Are you satisfied now?

1 Like

Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by freshkpomo(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2020
Auntybrutal:
Drops pen.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Auntybrutal: 3:24pm On May 18, 2020
We dey wait,we know dem very well,theater of gory war
Blackking98:
your men fell their number one in crutech and they fell your's. An axe government aide go soon fall lol. Make una chill Sha it's too much
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by Auntybrutal: 3:25pm On May 18, 2020
kpoof yourself
freshkpomo:

Drops pen.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by freshkpomo(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2020
Auntybrutal:
Hahahah, you be boy.. After una go say una be hard men, you open new account come take dey yarn rubbish online.. As a hard man when nor dey fear your for use Original na..... My guy I dey Benin oooooo.. We dey try help una life from cultism you dey mumu yourself.... All your post Don dey saved as screen shots, people nor know when them dey use their own hand buy job, just continue dey mount guard oh cos any loose guarding for your side na........ As far as I am concerned and from the evidence I have seen you are the one who murdered this man, and it is all over your ranting.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War by guy222: 3:28pm On May 18, 2020
When i denounce cultism way back in makurdi about 9 years ago, till today anytime i won enter makurdi na ghost mode things because those guys the vex, there is nothing like ex cult member because men must count score. If you denounce cultism you must relocate from that town or else you face the music. The day you join cult is the day you sign your death warrant. Cultism does'nt pay but you must surely pay. Till today i no fit enter makurdi even though i am no longer a member.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.