Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Should Married women be respected? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Married women be respected? (532 Views)

Should Married Couples Confess Adultery Or Just Swallow It? / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? / Can Women Be Funny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Married women be respected? by DenreleDave(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2020
If you notice well well for naija... Married woman have this kind of ego against men especially single men.. At the slightest disagreement, they will be like "don't you know me, I am a married woman. I will show u who I am"

I don't understand, is there another branch of respect meant for married women.. Married men don't ask for respect because they are married but the women ehnn, they love using marriage to claim Respect.

Imagine a man n a woman were exchanging words and it's not even their first time not 2nd and they always settle sef... Suddenly one simp of a man just came and started shouting on the man saying "I will beat u, can't u respect her. Don't you know she is a married woman"...

I was in my room and I was wondering, shudnt the married woman respect herself too?

This is nt my first time of seeing this happening, married women claiming Ego of respect..

My question is, Do married women deserve respect even when they don't respect themselves?

2. Is respect for a married woman different from the respect u give to an unmarried woman

1 Like

Re: Should Married women be respected? by jawalis(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2020
STOP PRETENDING AS IF YOU AREN'T IN SAME SHOE. ALL WOMEN ARE GUILTY OF THIS INCLUDING YOU. MARRIAGE TO WOMEN IS A CAREER THAT MUST BE ACHIEVED AND ANY WOMAN WHO DOESN’T WILL BE LOOKED DOWN ON EVEN BY HER FELLOW WOMEN. MARRIAGE IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT TO WOMEN AND SO ONCE IT’S ACHIEVED. THE EGO INCREASES COS SHE KNOWS OBVIOUSLY HER BURDENS ARE BEEN AUTOMATICALLY CASTED ON HER HUSBAND SO LESS WORRIES FOR HER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Married women be respected? by Kdon2: 12:57pm On May 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
If you notice well well for naija... Married woman have this kind of ego against men especially single men.. At the slightest disagreement, they will be like "don't you know me, I am a married woman. I will show u who I am"

I don't understand, is there another branch of respect meant for married women.. Married men don't ask for respect because they married but the women ehnn, they love using marriage to claim Respect.

Imagine a man n a woman were exchanging words and its even their first time not 2nd and they always settle sef... Suddenly one simp of a man just came and started shouting on the man saying "I will beat u, can't u respect her. Don't you know she is a married woman"...

I was in my room and I was wondering, shudnt the married woman respect herself too?

This is nt my first time of seeing this happening, married women claiming Ego of respect..

My question is, Do married women deserve respect even when they don't respect themselves?

2. Is respect for a married woman different from the respect u give to an unmarried woman

I m shocked that you are a woman at that.
Re: Should Married women be respected? by Dokimazo(f): 12:58pm On May 18, 2020
Most women who points everything to their marital status, and feel entitled because of that; Have nothing else to offer and to live for than just being "Married".

Marriage is never an end but a means. But to some its their life achievement.

3 Likes

Re: Should Married women be respected? by AfroKnight: 2:03pm On May 18, 2020
Women uphold patriarchy when it suits them.

Married women think they are more important than singles because a man has put a ring on her finger. cheesy

Confused beings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Are White Immigration Officers So Mean / Fake Prophet Is Real, This Prophet Sex With His Brother Daughter Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.