Stats: 3,194,846 members, 7,956,172 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3952 Views)

He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? (2) (3) (4)

Re: . by CubanaDoc(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2020
Probably u re attracted to some certain tinz re certain smell, certain behavior, certain age of women or u re attracted to men...pick ur pick�
Re: . by Bimpe29: 8:06pm On May 18, 2020
Well said, may you be blessed for dropping this.
ikh777:

YOUR MIND is the problem..... maybe God is protecting you or maybe your RELIGIOUS background is blocking your mind.

Either way, MARRY HER FIRST before having sex.
Re: . by Abasilim: 8:36pm On May 18, 2020
How can you be 23 and planning marriage? Which baba do am for you bro?
Re: . by softguy1: 9:05pm On May 18, 2020
Abasilim:
How can you be 23 and planning marriage? Which baba do am for you bro?
Guy don't bother urself am the only son of my parents and planning to do that since I have all the required resources.
Re: . by Bluehill1051: 9:07pm On May 18, 2020
softguy1:
Ignore the errors and focus on the message.. and pls no insult. Thanks in anticipation

I am 23years old planning to marry soon. My problem is that i always find it difficult have sex with a lady, I have a girlfriend when ever she visit I don't get hard untill she leaves, I try all my possible best including tough romance but all seems abortive,

Note: I have been battling with this for 2 years now not only this my present girlfriend and I lost many girlfriend bcuz of this....

In case you ask I am not an impotent i get normal morning erection regularly, And I get hard if I see my girlfriend and other lady outside but different is the case in the bedroom... Thanks for ur understanding.
You're a fool. At 23 you're thinking marriage... Bastard attention seeker . God purnish your mama!
Re: . by softguy1: 9:07pm On May 18, 2020
yyba:
OP your villagers reading your thread right now
LoL �
Re: . by softguy1: 9:10pm On May 18, 2020
James4bright:
It's your mind. Stop being afraid.

I remember the first time, I tried to bang an Olosho, my heart was racing and my little fella refused to stand.

It took forever. I even tried to calm down, I was still frightened somehow.

But last last it entered sha. And I regret every bit of it.

Thanks very much for ur contribution. Yes sometimes am afraid but not all the time

Get your confidence back, be an Alpha.
Re: . by VicM6: 9:14pm On May 18, 2020
my broda, village ppl don dey get ur password bdat o... dem no want mk u get children bdat
Re: . by oluwaseyi0: 9:15pm On May 18, 2020
Bro, this is a sickness and you need to treat it, it won't go away by itself, meet with herbal sellers around your area and explain your situation they will prepare an herb that may help

Re: . by softguy1: 9:18pm On May 18, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Bro, this is a sickness and you need to treat it, it won't go away by itself, meet with herbal sellers around your area and explain your situation they will prepare an herb that may help
K thanks
Re: . by Frankicent(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2020
Your are afraid of failing. You don't want to Bleep up. Abi you get micro P*?

Anyway the best way to cure this is get high.. Drink or take weed.. Come back and thank me

Re: . by softguy1: 9:21pm On May 18, 2020
Frankicent:
Your are afraid of failing. You don't want to Bleep up. Abi you get micro P*?

Anyway the best way to cure this is get high.. Drink or take weed.. Come back and thank me
I don't Have micro p**** sometimes am afraid but not all the time. Thanks I appreciate
Re: . by Sixfeetbelle: 9:28pm On May 18, 2020
softguy1:
Ignore the errors and focus on the message.. and pls no insult. Thanks in anticipation

I am 23years old planning to marry soon. My problem is that i always find it difficult have sex with a lady, I have a girlfriend when ever she visit I don't get hard untill she leaves, I try all my possible best including tough romance but all seems abortive,

Note: I have been battling with this for 2 years now not only this my present girlfriend and I lost many girlfriend bcuz of this....

In case you ask I am not an impotent i get normal morning erection regularly, And I get hard if I see my girlfriend and other lady outside but different is the case in the bedroom... Thanks for ur understanding.

Maybe getting a head can help you? I heard Bjs put some guys in the mood, so you can try that. Although you should know, even if it works, it isn't the solution to your problem. If it doesn't work, then your problem might be a bit more complex.

The solution to your problem is likely from your state of mind. Anxiety can cause 'sex hormones' to be dormant when the need arises. Learn to not be anxious before sex.

Re: . by softguy1: 9:34pm On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Maybe getting a head can help you? I heard Bjs put some guys in the mood, so you can try that. Although you should know, even if it works, it isn't the solution to your problem. If it doesn't work, then your problem might be a bit more complex.

The solution to your problem is likely from your state of mind. Anxiety can cause 'sex hormones' to be dormant when the need arises. Learn to not be anxious before sex.

Wow thanks very much.. what's BJ's pls
Re: . by Sixfeetbelle: 9:37pm On May 18, 2020
softguy1:

Wow thanks very much.. what's BJ's pls

Mouth action on a guy's preeq. Google the name cause it's a censored word

Re: . by Abasilim: 11:44pm On May 18, 2020
softguy1:

Guy don't bother urself am the only son of my parents and planning to do that since I have all the required resources.
You're doing well

Mirabel: The Wondrous Life Of Lady Who Had Sex With Dogs. / April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! / Because I'm Broke Doesn't Mean I Shudnt Have Pride (pics)