Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? (4018 Views)

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Alexgman1(m): 4:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Nairalanders; when your wife kicks you six or multiple times at midnights when you guys are sleeping. What does it mean? Whats wrong with her? Pls my newly married friend want answers.
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Coolgent(m): 4:48am On Jul 24, 2020
Alexgman1:
Nairalanders; when your wife kicks you six or multiple times at midnights when you guys are sleeping. What does it mean? Whats wrong with her? Pls my newly married friend want answers.
Has he observed anything beside kicking?
She may be dreaming.
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Coolgent:

Has he observed anything beside kicking?
She may be dreaming.

Highly plausible.

They tend to act weird like that in their sleep. My uni ex woke up one night like that, headed south and started to bj me. In the morning I asked her how far, she said she dreamt I was all angry and worked-up and felt she should calm me down a little. Bless her.

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by pyyxxaro: 4:58am On Jul 24, 2020
It means her spiritual husband is about to give her Obukwokwo sad
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by suzzyboss(m): 5:00am On Jul 24, 2020
Lol she wan activate her spiritual husband for your body...

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Humanoid01(m): 5:01am On Jul 24, 2020
She's probably used to sleeping alone on a big bed, and uses her space well. So she still sleeps in that manner because her unconscious mind hasn't accepted the fact that she now has a bed partner, hence she keeps stretching her legs "thinking" that no one is there.

The fact that it happens multiple times shows that she sleeps deep. Na my opinion be that o! You should ask your friend how often she does it. For how long have they been married and sleeping together?

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Duru9(m): 5:04am On Jul 24, 2020

Probably dreaming
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Alexgman1(m): 5:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Coolgent:
Has he observed anything beside kicking? She may be dreaming.
NO JUST THAT.
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Alexgman1(m): 5:17am On Jul 24, 2020
He said she does it with rhythm & its a soft kick.
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Alexgman1(m): 5:20am On Jul 24, 2020
Humanoid01:
She's probably used to sleeping alone on a big bed, and uses her space well. So she still sleeps in that manner because her unconscious mind hasn't accepted the fact that she now has a bed partner, hence she keeps stretching her legs "thinking" that no one is there.

The fact that it happens multiple times shows that she sleeps deep. Na my opinion be that o! You should ask your friend how often she does it. For how long have they been married and sleeping together?
She does it like twice or thrice in a week and they are two months happily married.
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by JudasNaCarrot: 5:20am On Jul 24, 2020
She is stylishly waking your friend who is a deep sleeper to stand up and do his duty as a man, not snoring away his life when real men at that point in time would have "knacked" up to 3 rounds going to the 4th.

Some men are lazy in the boxing ring no be small.

Judas is Carrot was HERE!

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Alexgman1(m): 5:23am On Jul 24, 2020
pyyxxaro:
It means her spiritual husband is about to give her Obukwokwo sad
pls Meaning?
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Alexgman1(m): 5:23am On Jul 24, 2020
suzzyboss:
Lol she wan activate her spiritual husband for your body...
You are joking rite?
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Alexgman1(m): 5:25am On Jul 24, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
She is stylishly waking your friend who is a deep sleeper to stand up and do his duty as a man, not snoring away his life when real men at that point in time would have "knacked" up to 3 rounds going to the 4th.

Some men are lazy in the boxing ring no be small.
OMG! I talk am oh.
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by suzzyboss(m): 5:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Alexgman1:
You are joking rite?
It's a joke ooo don't be scared...
To me it's either the husband is snoring too much or she was in a deep sleep. May be she over worked during the day...
It might even be that she is stylishly asking for the D

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by punisha: 5:34am On Jul 24, 2020
This same woman again?!
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by HarunaWest(m): 6:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Alexgman1:
. Maybe your friend snores too loud.
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Alexgman1(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2020
suzzyboss:

It's a joke ooo don't be scared...
To me it's either the husband is snoring too much or she was in a deep sleep. May be she over worked during the day...
It might even be that she is stylishly asking for the D
Maybe she is Hot.
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2020

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Alexgman1(m): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Lols grin. Nairaland will not kee me with laugh grin. Bunch of comedians grin
TRUST THEM 4 THAT.

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Alexgman1(m): 6:24am On Jul 24, 2020
punisha:
This same woman again?!
No my friend's wife.
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Flying eagle things

Going to meetings and giving you sleeping tablets
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Oga If she's kicking you in the Midnight, Kick her back.

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by illicit(m): 6:53am On Jul 24, 2020
7 is a number.
Na 7 rounds she need

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by gasparpisciotta: 6:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Maybe she was a kick boxer in her past life grin
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Juliusmomoh: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Alexgman1:
She's giving him sign, but ur friend no understand..

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by sirzee1660(m): 7:08am On Jul 24, 2020
This things only happens when one is angry sleeping it has happened to me once
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by dedons: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2020
Oga she needs fierce digging. Dig her borehole without mercy.
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by bankulizer: 8:16am On Jul 24, 2020
CorGier:

Highly plausible.

They tend to act weird like that in their sleep. My uni ex woke up one night like that, headed south and started to bj me. In the morning I asked her how far, she said she dreamt I was all angry and worked-up and felt she should came me down a little. Bless her.

Bless her

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Dufil(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2020
mine taps the bed when she needs me

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by ekibs11(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2020
it means you are snoring and disturbing her sleep

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Kobicove(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Alexgman1:

That's cos she's going on Astral travel cheesy

Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life / Rate my plan to get green card / Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian?