Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. (3218 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 16, 2011
Has anyone ever spent at least a month in Qatar as well as UK. Can you please compare the working conditions and earning potentials between the two countries?
Please be objective and make your contributions with facts that can be proven and verified.
@Justwise, please back your claims with verifiable facts and not some Random blog with no credibility.
Pictures or Video's of Nigerians suffering in Qatar will give your claims a good ground as against pictures that interested Niaralanders already have.
I'm sure you will not believe your eyes or ears when you see or hear the living conditions of some Nigerians working in the UK. It's an open fact that Most of the moneys you make go to Tax and bills. Most of them survive on credit cards.
Reasonable contributions from Niaralanders please.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by kadman(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2011
One of the most stupid threads ever opened. Justwise has nothing again Qatar - why would he ? He has a problem with you, who he rightly suspects is running a SCAM. The scam is either not able to provide the service of getting them to Qatar, or they getting to Qatar and not getting the jobs you've promised them.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2011
You are invited to get out of your suffering. tongue
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by kadman(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2011
DonChippy:

You are invited to get out of your suffering. tongue

After you young man
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by tigerpawss: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2011
Topic viewed:  2000 times,
                        4 replies

Nairalanders are wicked!  embarassed cry cry grin

(c) 190
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2011
tigerpawss:

Topic viewed: 2000 times,
4 replies

Nairalanders are wicked! embarassed cry cry grin

(c) 190

I opened this thread to make a point and to prove Justoowisestupid and other jobless hounds wrong.
No one can accurately make a Judgement without spending at least a month in these two countries.

I guess my detractors now know that they won't succeed no matter how much they try to derail my business.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2011
As you can see on my profile pic. Young Nigerian's living in Doha live confortably with good Jobs.
Travelling to travel to UK or USA without the ability to work legitimately is an absolute waste of time. This i will prove to you soon when i help a Niaralander get there.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by justwise(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2011
DonChippy:

I opened this thread to make a point and to prove Justoowisesilly and other jobless hounds wrong.
No one can accurately make a Judgement without spending at least a month in these two countries.

I guess my detractors now know that they won't succeed no matter how much they try to derail my business.

Your stupi.dit.y has no boundary, so a picture of an African in a shopping hall is a sign of good life? How old are u?
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by justwise(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2011
kadman:

One of the most silly threads ever opened. Justwise has nothing again Qatar - why would he ? He has a problem with you, who he rightly suspects is running a SCAM. The scam is either not able to provide the service of getting them to Qatar, or they getting to Qatar and not getting the jobs you've promised them.
Don't mind that kid.

He claimed to have visited Qatar on holiday, came back and become an bogus agent, that Qatar was given the right to host world cup cos its a gr8 country, and all sorts of garbage, as if Qatar was discovered last yr.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2011
justwise:

Don't mind that kid.

He claimed to have visited Qatar on holiday, came back and become an bogus agent, that Qatar was given the right to host world cup cos its a gr8 country, and all sorts of garbage, as if Qatar was discovered last yr.
Go to hell , you Jobless twart.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by justwise(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2011
DonChippy:

Go to hell , you Jobless twart.

I'm behimd you.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2011
Weather you like it or not, we are currenntly processing someone who made part payments last week and he will be due to travel by the end of this month. Jump in a river if you don't like what you just read.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by justwise(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2011
DonChippy:

Weather you like it or not, we are currenntly processing someone who made part payments last week and he will be due to travel by the end of this month. Jump in a river if you don't like what you just read.

Many hungry cretin say that, even when they haven't got anybody to defraud. You were stranded and possibly deported from a foreign land and u have decided to do the same to another Nigeria.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2011
schewwwwwww! Oloshi.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by justwise(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2011
DonChippy:

schewwwwwww! Oloshi.

Atleast i'm not the one asking pple for money here.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2011
justwise:

Atleast i'm not the one asking pple for money here.
Because u're typo jobless. Busy making insinuations and accusations about something you know absolutely nothing about.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by justwise(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2011
DonChippy:

Because jobless. Busy making insinuations and accusations about something you know absolutely nothing about.

I'm not jobless, my job is to make sure that street rats like you don't steal from desperate Nigerians
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2011
I now know what your problem is. Why don't you let me give you a task pending the time i get back to Nigeria. I will reward you with an e-Visa if you can run rounds for me pending the time i arrive.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by justwise(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2011
DonChippy:

I now know what your problem is. Why don't you let me give you a task pending the time i get back to Nigeria. I will reward you with an e-Visa if you can run rounds for me pending the time i arrive.

Are you still stranded there? Don't even bother asking pple to send u money through Western Union.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2011
Let me remind you of your response to my first thread on Qatar
@ DonChippy

Are you in Qatar now working and enjoying life?

And i'll give you an answer now. I don't have to be in Qatar to ''enjoy life'', i can be anywhere in the world and still have a good life.
We can now see that you have a big problem.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by justwise(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2011
DonChippy:

Let me remind you of your response to my first thread on Qatar
@ DonChippy
Are you in Qatar now working and enjoying life?

Abd i'll give you an answer now. I don't have to be in Qatar to ''enjoy life'', i can be anywhere in the world and still have a good life.
We can now see that you have a big problem.

Obviously ur single brain cell did not understand why i asked that question, though i'm not suprised
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2011
Nairalanders can see how it all started with Justwise and his Miopic way of thinking here.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-582810.0.html
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2011
justwise:

Obviously your single brain cell did not understand why i asked that question, though i'm not suprised
Contrary to the name you gave yourself, you have successfully proven to Nairalanders that you are
JUSTSILLY. and you are about to bite your fingernails for loosing your sensibilities on my thread.
I'll like to see how you will stop when i run newspaper ad's too fool.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by justwise(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2011
DonChippy:

Contrary to the name you gave yourself, you have successfully proven to Nairalanders that you are
JUSTSILLY. and you are about to bite your fingernails for loosing your sensibilities on my thread.
I'll like to see how you will stop when i run newspaper ad's too [b]fool.[/b]

yea, the more u expose urself the more ur victims will know where to pick u up. Why are u afraid of putting up ur contact details here? A business man with no phone number, no physical address, no email address. Are you hiding from the authorities?
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Phony200(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2011
@don chippy. I've read through all your threads. You really don't need all these trash talking. Hit me with an email at <phony2200@yahoo.com> with more details.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by jimtosam: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2011
Donchippo, kindly send the info to me.My email is 'saajng@gmail.com'
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2011
@Phony Please don't mind the Idle lowlife.
I'll send you a mail soon with every information you need. Maybe you can explain to justoosilly[i][/i] how the whole stuff works.
@Justoosilly why don't you get a life and stop wasting precious time posting from thread to thread trying to play Nairalands wise guy while your mates are busy making $$$ out there.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2011
jimtosam:

Donchippo, kindly send the info to me.My email is 'saajng@gmail.com'
I'll hit you up soon.

Note.
We are not forcing anyone to go to Qatar. I'll only send you enough information to make correct judgements on your travel plans.
My job is only to help you achieve your Objectives. It's now left for you to decide if you want to go or not.
CIAO.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2011
Fck arab world if you are nt going there 4 tour or do business,
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2011
bandiejay:

Fck arab world if you are nt going there 4 tour or do business,
Thats your own opinion. You prolly don't know dat Arabs are one of the Richest set of people in the world.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by justwise(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2011
DonChippy:

Thats your own opinion. You prolly don't know dat Arabs are one of the Richest set of people in the world.

You poor thing, u must be 10 years of age.
Re: Qatar Versus Uk @ Justwise. by snowdrops(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mr Donchippy

U dream see justwise. You clearly have a score to settle, and pity you opened up a thread to start a fight. Spread love, not hate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Friend In Britain Is Planning To Send Me An Invite, What Will I Do To Secure Visa And Travel / WAKANOW-I Need My Refund / Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.