Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) (6596 Views)

About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Exposes Her Boobs On Her Birthday (pic) / My Celebrity Pus@sy Only Good Enough For Celebrities (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by marvelck: 2:37pm On May 18, 2020
There are no good girls in Nollywood. Almost all of them are professional oloshos, serial husband snatchers and home breakers.

Except for very few of them like Genny Uzoma, who are responsible and cool headed, the rest are something else... Just imagine what actress Efe Irele and Sophia Alakija, have been up to. Dating married men and hooking up rich men in town. And you call them your role models...

1 Share

Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by EngrMcDon(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2020
Noted....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 18, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing. Call the Love Doctor on 07034930579

Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by Easybela(f): 3:00pm On May 18, 2020
Answer the following questions and your opinion will be considered genuine

1. how much did she pay you to come up with this sir
2.What makes you think she's better than the rest sir
3.Is your father rich ,a politician ,if yes,has he bought her a brand new car or a new house before,telling her to come to a particular room in a hotel to pick up the keys and he she rejected it

17 Likes

Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by Lordfranklin(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2020
I can only imagine the extent of your gullibility! You judge based on what you see and hear in a country where hypocrisy abounds?

4 Likes

Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 18, 2020
Hehehe.. The first pic tho...
Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by Dreyton36: 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
Next agbero pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by ProfAmaben(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
Advert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by etrange: 5:15pm On May 18, 2020
And OP is the one that says who's good and who's bad?
Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by Exc2000: 5:41pm On May 18, 2020
Trusting any human is hard, trusting a Nigerian is even more difficult, but trusting a Nigerian woman is the fastest way to die

I bet Genny Uzoma girl is also playing her game just very careful and coded

3 Likes

Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by Martinez39s(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2020
Good/trusted girls are low-key hões.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by Randy100: 5:45pm On May 18, 2020
I don't know her but she has a fine breast.
Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by NiklauseFred(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2020
Dreyton36:
Next agbero pls

3 Likes

Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by NiklauseFred(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2020
Okay but I can advertise better than you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by stanisbaratheon: 6:14pm On May 18, 2020
I just dey laugh the OP
Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by Textra(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2020
Anyway you are solely responsible for your comment and opinions.

Well, if pride is not your problem. Then you can make money online that will take care of you through the lock down.
As a private school teacher I should have die if not for this job. No more salary.
Chat me up or text me.
I will show you the way.
If I ask you for money, Run away.
Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by Yinkey6(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2020
undecided
Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by osamz007: 9:50pm On May 18, 2020
Na she open breast like that, good olosho, olosho wey no go argue price

1 Like

Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by yuswrld20(m): 1:20am On May 19, 2020
decided to play low
Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by anthonyuncle(m): 3:08am On May 19, 2020
dz one don dey crush on person wey him no fit ever get for him life.
to console himself, him begin sing her praises
Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by Pickieox(m): 6:48am On May 19, 2020
Later the caption go read: Good Girl Gone Bad...

1 Like

Re: The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) by Oluromantic: 7:07am On May 19, 2020
Good girl kwa. Or you mean good breasts. What I see in the pic is good breast o.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Sweetest Thing Ur Man Ever Said To You? / 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! / Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.