Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

"COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says (90392 Views)

COVID-19 In Nigeria Is A Scam – Discharged Delta Patient Says / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Socialexperimen: 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
Y
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by hotwax: 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
If it's actually in nigeria, we can't contain

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Finnese001: 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
Another one

omo this one loud gan

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
Enoch07:
no be scam o this shiit is very real
The stats is fishy.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by CasNova: 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
Is that really do?
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
Alright, all of us go dey here see as e go end las las

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Rilwayne001: 4:55pm On May 18, 2020
Ignorance is bliss sad

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by propsvilla3: 4:55pm On May 18, 2020
We know already
Have you just wondered if your parents have bought plots of Land on your behalf in 1975 in Ikeja, Ikoyi or Victoria Island.

By now you must be worth hundreds of millions in Assets. You can sell off some of the plots of Land and use it to develop others.

Today another opportunity is here, are you going to allow it slip off your hands.

Ibeju-Lekki is massive, Ikoyo, Ikeja, VI, VGC will be Child's play where Ibeju-Lekki is.

Imagine subscribing for plots of Lands for your children in Ibeju-Lekki now. By the time they grow up Ibeju-Lekki will have fully evolved into a Africa smart City and the gateway to regional and international trade.

Just imagine how much a Land you bought for 600,000 will go for in the next ten years.

If you love your children, give them one one plots of Land in Ibeju-Lekki. They will thank you for that and be proud of you as their parents.

We have different plans that will enable you pay on installment of money is your challenge. No matter how much you earn, you can be a land owner in Ibeju-Lekki.

Call or Whatsapp the No in the signature let us guide you on how to invest in Ibeju-Lekki.

Our company is 100% trusted.

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 18, 2020
Enoch07:

Some results are scam. But d virus is real

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by dimmikel: 4:56pm On May 18, 2020
Do u need an AC technician in ibadan?
U can call or watsapp us on 08101091803 today

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2020
Some gullible people here will accept and swallow that trash from her

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by UncleAboki: 4:56pm On May 18, 2020
just believe what you want to believe
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by geezynoni: 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
I don't know why I am always annoyed anytime I see this kind of news...fvcking Covidiot.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by victorDanladi: 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
IGNORANCE!

?
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by SirWarlock: 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
Audio grin. Naysayers won't ask for her picture now grin

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Faithful4real(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
Hmm salvation ministries pastor was not wrong. grin cheesy
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by naijaschoolguru(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
Yahya Bello is saying the truth anyway.

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by cheango: 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
Did davido and his son has it too?... You better thank God you, I wonder why some educated are still illiterate, ...And this one is still sick before test, that they bath for her, and now she said its a scam... Thank God you saved it

2 Likes

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Orpe7(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
Because ure not knocking on Heaven's door now, u claim its a scam
Shiit for let u cross one leg for afterlife make dem bring u back, maybe u for no dey talk like this
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by topstone4: 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
Enoch07:

Did you read the post before commenting? No, you did not
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Finnese001: 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
j
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by infogenius(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
audio covid-19.i just hope we are safe in this country
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by SirWarlock: 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
geezynoni:
I don't know why I am always annoyed anytime I see this kind of news...fvcking Covidiot.
its gaining ground by each passing day sad
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Horlamie1997: 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
And why is it really hard for them to Showcase the isolation centres filled with The patients to us..Instead all I see on the Tv everyday are the Whites (patients and Doctors)battling with the virus..Please what is wrong with Nigeria If our leaders can snap And share pictures of 1cup of rice and beans they shared to the poor..can’t they use The same medium to show us some proofs that the virus is real here..I can swear for anyone that keeps supporting all the false news the government are sharing sef☹️☹️

4 Likes

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by timville(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
Covid 19 is not a scam, but it is evident some persons are trying to use it to scam us and loot.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by SirWarlock: 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
geezynoni:
it's gaining ground by each passing day sad
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by unbiase(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
This is all becoming a joke.No doubt it exist but not at the level this greedy politicians are making it appears to gain advantage.If 2 governors could vehemently speak against it,then your guess is as good as mine.
Worst still they are killing this economy and keeping its citizens poorer by the day.God have mercy on the ordinary people of Nigeria
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Orpe7(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
dimmikel:
Do u need an AC technician in ibadan?
U can call or watsapp us on 08101091803 today

How good is this Scarcroft sef
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
Aditkd:
Hmmn, am in the medical profession and I can tell you that this virus is real, already I have 2 of my good friends in isolation so pls everyone be careful. Finito.

Shut da fuvkup u liar. It's a scam here in Nigeria!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by SirWarlock: 4:59pm On May 18, 2020
Horlamie1997:
And why is it really hard for them to Showcase the isolation centres filled with The patients to us..Instead all I see on the Tv everyday are the Whites (patients and Doctors)battling with the virus..Please what is wrong with Nigeria If our leaders can snap And share pictures of 1cup of rice and beans they shared to the poor..can’t they use The same medium to show us some proofs that the virus is real here..I can swear for anyone that keeps supporting all the false news the government are sharing sef☹️☹️
ask the media that
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by eleko1: 4:59pm On May 18, 2020
grin sham and scam.The inept government just Dey use diz covid to cover up Their worthless,useless,scam lifestyle

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Yobabad: 4:59pm On May 18, 2020
Just looking at the story just the way I look at Tinubu teeth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Plants And Their Uses / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). / Doctors Remove 526 Teeth From 7 Year-old Boy's Jaw (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.