Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

"COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says (90328 Views)

COVID-19 In Nigeria Is A Scam – Discharged Delta Patient Says / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by luluman: 6:48pm On May 18, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Speechless
CONFUSED.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by FlordFlorez(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2020
This is serious. Though, corona is real but Nigeria politicizes virtually everything. Our leaders should fear the wrath of God.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2020
Enoch07:
no be scam o this shiit is very real

She didn't say that the virus is a scam.

She said that it is not in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by topstone4: 6:58pm On May 18, 2020
explosiveskull:

chai! Oga this is very rude, he was just making his opinion. You need to apologize to him.

She called me anuofia. Does that sound unrude to you? Or, according to you, she is based abroad and her insult is acceptable? If she should get an apology, she should apologize first.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Nwamaka1419(f): 6:58pm On May 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

How can you use "leave" when talking about "lives"??!... You don't know the clear difference between "leave" and "live"??! undecided
and she said she is a Norse with a degree and going for her masters.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2020
lagdmark:
Your chief of staff was on a quarter to death even before the covid-19.
Ok
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Slynation(m): 7:02pm On May 18, 2020
kikero:
Hmm

1. The woman is most likely in denial

2. As has been seen time and again, not every contact with a covid case tests positive

3. Even if they showed her the paper work around her test she won't believe it.

4. Many cases are asymptomatic. El rufai and atiku's son are two classic examples, and there are cases that have tested positive for longer than that.

5. The reason for denying that she is positive? A) avoiding stigma b) she feels upset that she was placed in isolation.

My opinion.
You lied about number 2.... Even western world, Doctors and nurses wearing all security gears and outfits still manage to contact the virus from patients....Many people with the acclaimed virus has been saying dsame thing yet u saw nothing wrong with it... Yes the virus is in Nigeria, but NCDC is busy counting Malaria scores on daily basis....
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Slynation(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2020
pquaver:

At this point I will ask you your type of question. Did you see it with your 2 eyes? Let her show us a video or photo where the mother was sleeping and bathing her.. You want to believe her without proof but your ask for proof aof illness that soe people rejoiced that it killed Abba Kyari
Are you not a mumu for requesting a video evidence of someone taking her bath/sleeping just to prove a point to you?? It's a question
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Teymanhenry(f): 7:05pm On May 18, 2020
well, not everyone who came in contact with a covid patient gets infected. Also, it is a point to note that some people contract this virus and get healed of the virus via strong immune system without even knowing

2 Likes

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Enoch07: 7:05pm On May 18, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

She didn't say that the virus is a scam.
She said that it is not in Nigeria.
I'm saying it is very much here with us
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Enoch07: 7:07pm On May 18, 2020
letu:
How much did the government agency for disease control pay you because I don't understand why this is your response after reading this.
Bros, I wasn't paid. I'm just saying covid19 is very much with us.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Enoch07: 7:08pm On May 18, 2020
Advancedman:

Since you want to die of its reality you shall surely have it that way and it shall wipe you and your likes away.
a gullible spotted
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Enoch07: 7:09pm On May 18, 2020
Advancedman:

Your family get am abi una bi carrier?
I'm very sure if you're tested, you'll test positive.....
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Ayomidexj8(f): 7:11pm On May 18, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Did u read what she wrote, he mother bathed her and slept on the same bed with her. Coronavirus is highly contagious, there's no way her mother could not have contracted the virus if she (the girl) actually has it.
we read it bro we ain't blind
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Emmasnoop(m): 7:12pm On May 18, 2020
Enoch07:

She never tested positive for any Coronavirus,, na so this useless people take they deceive Una, this girl lives in my Street in Ugborikoko Effurun i follow up her case till the end, the Mother was the 1 staying with her in the so called isolation centre Why the brothers living with her b4 they took her to the isolation centre where all walking freely then even when the thief Thief governor was saying that they isolated the whole family,, no one test was done for any of her family members so take it or leave covid 19 is a big SCAM IN DELTA I DONT KNOW OF NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Investnow2017: 7:12pm On May 18, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

No, at mother was taking care of her at home b4 she called ncdc for a test, the test results normally come out 3days time. So her mom was taking care of her all those times. It's after her test results shows positive b4 ncdc will come n take u to isolation center.

Since she believes it's a scam why did she call NCDC? She was expecting a scam treatment or what undecided
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Emmasnoop(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2020
Investnow2017:

Since she believes it's a scam why did she call NCDC? She was expecting a scam treatment or what undecided

The time she was shouting that it was scam did u come out to rescue her?? Na only talk Una sabi talk for this country nothing else
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Enoch07: 7:16pm On May 18, 2020
Emmasnoop:

She never tested positive for any Coronavirus,, na so this useless people take they deceive Una, this girl lives in my Street in Ugborikoko Effurun i follow up her case till the end, the Mother was the 1 staying with her in the so called isolation centre Why the brothers living with her b4 they took her to the isolation centre where all walking freely then even when the thief Thief governor was saying that they isolated the whole family,, no one test was done for any of her family members so take it or leave covid 19 is a big SCAM IN DELTA I DONT KNOW OF NIGERIA.
only time will tell
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by fortran12: 7:17pm On May 18, 2020
ddippset:
1. Corona virus is real.
2. Corona virus is in Nigeria.
3. We may have inaccurate test kits.
4. We may have unqualified testing personnels.
5. A good number of the people being quarantined actually do not have corona due to 3 and 4 above.
6. There is no cure for corona.
7. Corona virus is less potent in Africa than in the West.
8. The best option is to keep everyone at home and give reasonable palliatives to go round for everybody.
9. The Government does not have to means to do number 8 above.
10. Corona virus is real and is here with us!

Do not let hunger stand between you and your safety and thereby fall for the trick that corona is audio.

Do your best to stay corona-free!.
Number 8 is not scientific cos you dont isolate healthy people

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Olarewaju89: 7:18pm On May 18, 2020
Enoch07:

I pity u young man

Thank you.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Ayomidexj8(f): 7:19pm On May 18, 2020
okay bruh thank you for trying to discoursge us that covid-19 ain't real i pray you contact it for real so as to be sure that it is real.

#Beware corona virus is real #Stay safe
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by xpool(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2020
Enoch07:
The said woman has no identity.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Enoch07: 7:22pm On May 18, 2020
xpool:
The said woman has no identity.
some people claim to know her
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by xpool(m): 7:22pm On May 18, 2020
slivertongue:
delta state govt scammed u, not that the disease is a scam
Na wao, see finishing.
The story can not be verified, no identity.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 18, 2020
Slynation:

You lied about number 2.... Even western world, Doctors and nurses wearing all security gears and outfits still manage to contact the virus from patients....Many people with the acclaimed virus has been saying dsame thing yet u saw nothing wrong with it... Yes the virus is in Nigeria, but NCDC is busy counting Malaria scores on daily basis....

And as I said later, if the patient's mother was bathing her and sharing a bed with her, chances are that she was in isolation with her daughter, and therefore positive.

And you have no proof of your malaria assertion and you know it. If you are dissatisfied with your government, join a party and change things
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Investnow2017: 7:29pm On May 18, 2020
Aditkd:
Thanks for the correction once again, haven’t done the correction yet cause I can’t figure out how to do it. For the above question No.

Check the bar where you have like, share report. You will find "modify". Click on it and it will take you to the original page of your comment.

Thanks for your informed contribution so far. I keep saying it, until the taskforce kill the virus of ignorance about this contagion they may win the war but for sure they will lose the battle. The level of stupidity spread by people about this virus is annoyingly irksome.

To push her lame argument someone was saying "why did the chief of staff die and Atiku son did not die if you say that there is Covid-19? in nigeria". And with that STUPID comparison and reasoning she expect sane people to count her among human being and not among unreasoning animal. So disappointing.

2 Likes

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by dboo442: 7:32pm On May 18, 2020
Temptee101:
shocked

A nation that can never be sincere for once.

Lai Mohammed will say one thing this morning, Femi Adesina will tell you another in the afternoon, mad Lauretta Onochie will twist the whole thing in the evening.

Bubu will tell you he is for everybody and for nobody yesterday, today he will tell you he is for 97% and not for 5% and tomorrow he will still say Aisha is only useful in the other room and the next day, he will reiterate how loved women by appointing 35% of them in his govt...etc.

Lai once said boko haram had been defeated technically and we also heard recently they required 100k men to defeat same boko haram.

I am just tired of this country.
Bro no be lie oh,nigeria be confuse small but this bubu government confusion nah baba the worst ever
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Minsk24: 7:33pm On May 18, 2020
Naija246:
I have been saying that for ages now grin
Covid 19 is a huge hoax perpetuated so we can all be forced to take 'mandatory' vaccines bill gates and his cronies are gonna roll out in a few months time grin

A fool at forty is a fool forever... Get sense before its late

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by explosiveskull(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2020
topstone4:

She called me anuofia. Does that sound unrude to you? Or, according to you, she is based abroad and her insult is acceptable? If she should get an apology, she should apologize first.
maybe I didn't see it, anyway we should all seek peace and be civil especially in posts that are not provoking. if she made that statement then she is wrong at first.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Investnow2017: 7:35pm On May 18, 2020
kikero:

And as I said later, if the patient's mother was bathing her and sharing a bed with her, chances are that she was in isolation with her daughter, and therefore positive.

And you have no proof of your malaria assertion and you know it. If you are dissatisfied with your government, join a party and change things

It's very possible the outcome of her test was "false positive" which is not unlikely in the battle against a pandemic of this nature. It happens all over the world. I read somewhere that China's test kits have about 40% reliability. So the chances of some results coming back short of the reality is high. But that is not enough for anyone to stupidly live in self denial in a pandemic that is ravaging the world including fellow African countries. For days now Sudan and SA cases have been rising, have you noticed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by otokx(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2020
This music is getting louder, people are beginning to wonder.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Mizwisdom(f): 7:37pm On May 18, 2020
Stupid fellow, an officer friend of mine just lost his life. Don't listen to these hungry patients. Covid is real!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Plants And Their Uses / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). / Doctors Remove 526 Teeth From 7 Year-old Boy's Jaw (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.